Cashel Hostel Reviews

5 John St, Cashel, Ireland

Good spot ! friendly, I really liked the living room and the showers are really good.

• 22nd Jan 2016

This was just a short visit for us as we were just passing through Cashel. We arrived in the evening and were shown all around the property. The patio area is very cute and I'm sure a lot of fun in the summer. Weather did not allow us to enjoy. Walking distance to all the shops, restaurants, and Rock of Cashel. Enjoyed our stay very much!

One mattress was wet through. The room service needs to take more care to prevent this unexceptable situation. We had booked two nights. We were only willing to stay one. The kitchen was dirty. It was a gloomy place. Reception was not available until you went outside and rang the bell. The hostel needs to be removed from Hostelworld.com's list until it is improved.

I stayed here for 3 nights, the room I stayed in was clean and so were the bathrooms and the well equipped kitchen. Location is perfect only a few minutes away from the bus stop/town centre and the Rock of Cashel is less than a 10 minute walk. The hostel has a homely feeling to it, especially the common room, it's a nice place to have a cup of tea, watch a movie (plenty of choice!) or just read a book and relax a bit. I would recommend this hostel.

comfortable and welcoming hostel with every requirement for the traveller

Security was a little lacking as I didn't have a way to secure my luggage, but overall a fine place to stay the night.

We'll sure come back :-)

A very nice hostel in the middle of Cashel. The perfect place to sleep and see the wonderful Rock of Cashel! People are really nice and the hostel is cumfortable.