Caspian Hostel Reviews

Asef zeynalli 29 / 9, Baku, Azerbaijan

Great Location, the owner Ayka is very nice and there is an excellent taxi service at every hour. Recommended!

Everything was super! Owner is really friendly and nice! Recommend this hostel!

There is no air con so the rooms are incredibly hot

Certainly the BEST hostel in Baku! It's more like a homestay: a very friendly family opens their home for foreign travellers. There's a separate guest kitchen and guest bathroom and a washing mashine you can use. Hostel is perfectly located in the very center of Baku's old town. The family also helped me and organised for me a tour to mud volcanoes, Qobustan and Bibiheybat mosque at a good price, as there is no public transportation to these places. I will certainly stay again in this hostel.

It is nice hostel in old town. Easy to find and very close to most of the sites. It was low season, so the hostel was almost empty. Owners live next door.

It wouldn't be fair if I don't tell to the future guests: I found a big bed bug bitting me in the bed. Otherwise location is perfect, staff is nice, the area is super-pleasant.