Cassis Hostel Reviews

Les Heures Claires, 4, Avenue du Picouveau, Cassis, France

It was the end of the season so really quiet but that was just what I wanted! So relaxed and peaceful! Lovely big common room, well equipped kitchen. Didn't get to use the pool but must be lovely on a hot summers day. So close to the town, beaches and walks. Will definitely be recommending!!

Perfect place to relax for a couple of days and explore the area. There aren't any special security measures, but the area is very quiet and safe and there are always people in the hostel.

Great little hostel, fantastic view and pool with a relaxed and friendly environment!!!

Thank you for your review, glad you had a relaxing time with us here at Cassis Hostel. You're welcome back anytime Adam!

This is the BEST hostel I've stayed at. Everyone was so personable and super helpful. It was truly welcoming and so much fun. Hanging out at the pool was great. Wish I stayed longer!!

Thank you for your lovely comment Ashley, was fun having you too- you're welcome back anytime! Hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip and that you're not working too hard back at home.

We had a one night stay here and it was great. Claire was very welcoming to us and speaks English, French and Italian. Everyone at the hostel was friendly and we met some great people. We appreciated all that was given to us, it really helped. I would definitely recommend this hostel and will try to stay again in the future. Merci!

Hi Matt, thanks for the lovely review and we're glad you had a good time at the hostel.. was good fun having you boys here and I hope you're enjoying the rest of your trip.