Cassis Hostel Reviews

Les Heures Claires, 4, Avenue du Picouveau, Cassis, France

I loved this hostel. All the staff are friendly, helpful, and fun to hang out with! I can't say enough good things about my stay here. The building is beautiful. The kitchen and common rooms are bright, open, and well-equipped. Breakfast (and coffee!) each morning was just wonderful with delicious bread and jams. I would love to come back and visit. Cassis was probaby my favourite stop on my journeys so far, and I've been travelling France for about a month.

Thank you for your nice review Scott, it was great to have you here! All the best with your travels.

Great hostel with a pool in a lovely French home. Friendly and knowledgable owner who is very helpful.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Lovely house, good facilities. Easy walk to town. Would stay here again!

Nice hostel with cozy home atmosphere, only positive impression. Good location, friendly stuff.

Really good hoste. The facilities are great which makes the value for money unbeatable.

It's rhe second time I come to this hostel , It has the best value for money It's near the port, the beaches, not for from the castle and the calanques It's clean, has a kitchen with all facilities ans offers a good breakfast I really enjoyed my stay and I'll certainly come again.

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Tunisia

This place is amazing!!! So beautiful! Claire is the sweetest hostess and we had a lovely stay even though it was only for one night. My only complaint is there being only one toilet for the whole first floor and not in the individual en suites.

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at!! Wonderful staff, clean and the location is fantastic! The staff helped us with everything we asked for and because of the wonderful atmosphere at the hostel, all the guests are really nice to each other. The breakfast contains coffee, baguettes, butter and homemade marmalade.

Beautiful house, staff was very helpful Would definitely go back

What can I say other than WOW!! This was my favourite hostel by far. Not only is the hostel beautifully situated but the facilities are clean and comfy - the pool was amazing! But it was the atmosphere that topped the charts! I felt like I was being welcomed into someone's home - the staff were wonderful and were happy to join in with conversations and excursions with guests! Merci Sophie, Claire et Verity!! Will definitely be back to stay with you in the future!

A very nice hostel! The hostel had a pool which was awesome. The location was excellent, close to town and the beach with a beautiful view from the balcony! I would absolutely recommend this place!

Cassis Hostel was my favorite hostel on our two month backpacking trip. It is a beautiful, eclectic place with many cool hang out places. There is even a infinity swimming pool that is always open. The place is very welcoming--it feels like you are entering a family. The wifi is good, there is laundry and the beds are comfortable. It is in a perfect location and I would definitely stay there again when I come back to the south of France.