Cassis Hostel Reviews

Les Heures Claires, 4, Avenue du Picouveau, Cassis, France

I loved this hostel. All the staff are friendly, helpful, and fun to hang out with! I can't say enough good things about my stay here. The building is beautiful. The kitchen and common rooms are bright, open, and well-equipped. Breakfast (and coffee!) each morning was just wonderful with delicious bread and jams. I would love to come back and visit. Cassis was probaby my favourite stop on my journeys so far, and I've been travelling France for about a month.

Thank you for your nice review Scott, it was great to have you here! All the best with your travels.

Great hostel with a pool in a lovely French home. Friendly and knowledgable owner who is very helpful.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Lovely house, good facilities. Easy walk to town. Would stay here again!