Cassis Hostel Reviews

Les Heures Claires, 4, Avenue du Picouveau, Cassis, France

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Friendly staff, quiet area, pool and safe and secure! Book this hostel if you are staying in Cassis, you won't regret it!

This is a really lovely place! :)

I've booked only five nights in this hostel, but I really should have booked, like, five years.

We would love to have you for 5 years! Thank you for the lovely comment and we hope you enjoy the rest of your travels through Europe.

Always a pleasure to stay at this wonderful place! :-)

Merci for the wonderful comment which is the first of the season and so very encouraging....

Absolutely stunning location, with a beautiful view and lovely pool and garden out the front. There is only one bathroom for a room of six people to share with the live-in staff, which is a bit problematic. Lockers are just tiny wooden ones with cheap locks, which some people may not feel entirely comfortable about. House and kitchen are well-equipped, extremely tidy, and quite beautiful. Only a short walk down to the town and water.

One of the best hostels I have stayed in! Beautiful location, incredibly kind staff. Was perfect for a relaxing stay on the coast. The only thing I would have liked to see were lockers to have the option to lock up belongings while out for the day or while sleeping. Not that it seemed like the type of place where people might steal at all, but it gives me peace of mind when I am traveling alone to have a locker. Otherwise, no complaints at all!

Thank you so much for your comments. We do actually have lockers within the hostel, in the event you wanted to keep something secure and locked. I am sorry that you were not aware of this at the time.

This is a gorgeous hostel! I was amazed when I first saw the house, it barely qualifies as a hostel because it is so nice and cozy! The staff is very welcoming and it is a great place if you want to explore Cassis/meet wonderful people/get some sleep!

• 22nd Oct 2013