Cassis Hostel Reviews

Les Heures Claires, 4, Avenue du Picouveau, Cassis, France

My partner and I stayed for one night...and wished we had booked another before it had booked out! Such a beautiful place, with a lovely ambiance. The staff were really helpful and friendly people. Our stay was comfortable and peaceful, just what we needed after long hikes in the hot sun! Will definitely be back again!

All the staff at Cassis Hostel were extremely welcoming and the home is beautiful. I stayed in the 6 female room and had a great experience, I didn't want to leave! It was also in a great location of the town. Side note: make sure to visit the en Vau Calanques, the hike is great and extremely worth it!!

All the staff would like to thank you for your nice comment and hope to welcome you again in Cassis Hostel.

Cassis hostel was lovely, the hostel felt so homely and I ended up staying an extra night and still didn't want to leave! The staff are so helpful, giving lots of advice about what to do around the town and explaining how to access the calanques and checking on the weather for me. The location is perfect, in a quiet area but close enough walk to the main town, beach and to visit the calanques. Will hope to stay again one day!

Thank you for your very nice comment, we are glad that you had nice time with us and hope to welcome you again....

This hostel is a real gem. Comfortable beds and spacious room, home like feeling, lovely surroundings, friendly staff and nice pool area. I wish i could have stayed here longer.

Thank you for the "gem " and you are welcome back to enjoy Cassis.

Amazing Staff. I since like in my house.

Thanks for your nice comment and I do agree that the staff I have now is amazing.... maybe next time I will have the chance to meet you... Sophie

My stay was in 2015 was as agreeable as in 2014. Near the sea, in a large charming villa in the picturesque town Cassis, which approximates the natural park of Calanques

I really enjoyed my stay here. The bed is super comfortable and the rooms are really nice. The infinity pool with the beautiful view and loungers make you feel like you are staying at a villa. Staff are great and welcoming. I definitely recommend staying here!

• 17th Mar 2015

Come and stay again with us in our home, you are very welcome...