Cassis Hostel Reviews

Les Heures Claires, 4, Avenue du Picouveau, Cassis, France

Great little hostel, fantastic view and pool with a relaxed and friendly environment!!!

Thank you for your review, glad you had a relaxing time with us here at Cassis Hostel. You're welcome back anytime Adam!

This is the BEST hostel I've stayed at. Everyone was so personable and super helpful. It was truly welcoming and so much fun. Hanging out at the pool was great. Wish I stayed longer!!

Thank you for your lovely comment Ashley, was fun having you too- you're welcome back anytime! Hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip and that you're not working too hard back at home.

We had a one night stay here and it was great. Claire was very welcoming to us and speaks English, French and Italian. Everyone at the hostel was friendly and we met some great people. We appreciated all that was given to us, it really helped. I would definitely recommend this hostel and will try to stay again in the future. Merci!

Hi Matt, thanks for the lovely review and we're glad you had a good time at the hostel.. was good fun having you boys here and I hope you're enjoying the rest of your trip.

My partner and I stayed for one night...and wished we had booked another before it had booked out! Such a beautiful place, with a lovely ambiance. The staff were really helpful and friendly people. Our stay was comfortable and peaceful, just what we needed after long hikes in the hot sun! Will definitely be back again!

Very friendly family like stuffs. Pretty view and nice swimming pool. Feel very relex during my stay.

All the staff at Cassis Hostel were extremely welcoming and the home is beautiful. I stayed in the 6 female room and had a great experience, I didn't want to leave! It was also in a great location of the town. Side note: make sure to visit the en Vau Calanques, the hike is great and extremely worth it!!

All the staff would like to thank you for your nice comment and hope to welcome you again in Cassis Hostel.

Cassis hostel was lovely, the hostel felt so homely and I ended up staying an extra night and still didn't want to leave! The staff are so helpful, giving lots of advice about what to do around the town and explaining how to access the calanques and checking on the weather for me. The location is perfect, in a quiet area but close enough walk to the main town, beach and to visit the calanques. Will hope to stay again one day!

Thank you for your very nice comment, we are glad that you had nice time with us and hope to welcome you again....

This hostel is a real gem. Comfortable beds and spacious room, home like feeling, lovely surroundings, friendly staff and nice pool area. I wish i could have stayed here longer.

Thank you for the "gem " and you are welcome back to enjoy Cassis.

Amazing Staff. I since like in my house.

Thanks for your nice comment and I do agree that the staff I have now is amazing.... maybe next time I will have the chance to meet you... Sophie

My stay was in 2015 was as agreeable as in 2014. Near the sea, in a large charming villa in the picturesque town Cassis, which approximates the natural park of Calanques