Castaway's Backpackers Cairns Reviews

Po Box 5648, 207 Sheridan Street, Cairns, Australia

Castaways was amazing to me. When I arrived, the girl who helped me was so nice, she helped me to get my luggage in my room. Because I was tired from my early flight we could arrange the checking afterwards, she told me. I wanted to get it over with anyway so we checked me in and did the payments. Directly after that, I got a map of the city where she highlighted the best spots to go and the things I could do in cairns. Plus no bunk beds! And free wifi. Plus eating with everybody else. 👍👌