Castel Chambres

• Castel Chambres Avenue du château de MALVES, Malves en Minervois, Carcassonne, France

Superb 242 Total Reviews
Superb 242 Total Reviews

• Ksensenig5586
  • USA, Male, 31-40
13th Oct 2016

In an old castle, really cool atmosphere. It's pretty far out from Carcossonne, but the staff was super friendly and really went out of their way to make sure I had rides whenever I needed it. They picked me up at the train station, dropped me off and even gave me time to check out the city. I also borrowed a bike which was really fun.

• England, Female, 25-30
6th Oct 2016

Fabulous location with lovely staff. Absolute delight to stay there!