Castel Chambres

• Castel Chambres Avenue du château de MALVES, Malves en Minervois, Carcassonne, France

Superb 225 Total Reviews
Superb 225 Total Reviews
Castel Chambres Located at Castel Chambres Avenue du château de MALVES, Malves en Minervois, Carcassonne.
France
Carcassonne Aude 11600 Castel Chambres Avenue du château de MALVES, Malves en Minervois
91% 225
43.2532205 2.4421620
    Rooms available

• India, Male, 25-30
16th Jul 2016

Located far away from the city of carcassonne, but the host came and picked me up from a certain point. She is very friendly and helpful. Great place to meet new people !

12th Jul 2016

Lovely location. Very nice people.

• kathrynezra5208
  • England, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
12th Jul 2016

Beautiful castle in a cute village, receptionist was friendly and helpful, the room was sparkling clean with comfortable beds.

29th Jun 2016

Castel Chambres is, without a doubt, among the nicest hostels out there. The facilities are flawless, the staff is beyond courteous, and the location, although it is about 10km out of Carcassonne proper, is enchanting. The bikes that can be borrowed for free from the front desk are a perfect way to explore the wonderful French countryside and make getting to the Cité no trouble at all. All that for a price that makes you wonder how all this is even possible! Go there, you won't regret it.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
24th Jun 2016
7.1

too far from anything

25th May 2016

A but outside of Carcassonne, but Line hooks it up with free bike rentals!! So if you don't mind a little peddle I'd definitely recommend this place!! Very great hostel, cool little village and amazing staff, Line and her whole family helped me out a lot! Was pretty vacant when I was there, most likely due to the season and train strike that happened when I was there though.

13th May 2016

I loved staying here. The owner was incredibly friendly and kind. I had accidentally booked for the day after I arrived and she rearranged everything so my brother and I had a four bed room to ourselves with a private bath. The location was great but only because we had rented a car. I think it would be difficult to get around without private transportation. The facilities themselves were awesome; very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good too!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
6th May 2016
8.0

A nice hostel in a beautiful village. The rooms are comfortable and clean and there are kitchen facilities available. My only issue was difficulty in getting around as although their are a few bused a day they were not reliable when I stayed at the hostel. Line is lovely and very helpful in arranging transport. I would recommend emailing Line before you stay to ask how to best get to the hostel. I would recommend this hostel to anyone wanting to visit and stay in a quite area in the countryside

• Canada, Mixed Group, 31-40
13th Apr 2016

We loved our time here! We are a family of four and took one of the quad rooms and it worked great for us. There is a shared kitchen available if you want it, and bikes on loan for a cruise around this fantastically beautiful area of France. We would definitely go back, and would recommend it to friends.