Castle Hostel 1004 - Bled Reviews

Grajska Cesta 22, Bled, Slovenia

Very friendly staff, met us right outside when we weren't sure we were at the correct hostel (The sign outside doesn't say Castle). The hostel itself was extremely clean. Nice bathroom and showers that were conveniently located, very close to the rooms. Great hostel!!

Many thanks to Miha and Barbara! All the friendly crew, thanks for the helpful recommendations! Castle Hostel is the "must go" for Bled!

Lovely hostel in lovely town. Very clean. Very quiet and found it hard to meet people as lone traveler as most people were in groups, but that is probably just time of year etc. Would stay here again, particularly enjoyed the rooftop terrace, Only negatives - don't like how the only toilets are pretty much in the common room , and I had a freezing cold shower one day too. Also a slightly irritating rule of no shoes inside. Otherwise good kitchen, nice rooms etc!

Hello. I just can say It`s really good hostel with a staff which is always ready to help you

I'm really thankful for all the help that you guys have offered. Your hospitality really made me feel at home. I'm so glad that I have stayed with you guys. Despite me dirtying the bed linens, you guys are still very friendly! Thank you! PS: I'm missing my stay in Castle Hostel! :P

one of best hostels I have been, thank`s to Klemen!

I was very satisfied with 1004. Best staff, economic price, nice terrace and so on..

Very clean, friendly staff with great recommendations on where to go and what to see. Would definitely stay here again.

• 28th Feb 2015

The Greatest Hostel in Europe!

Their staffs are very nice and friendly.

Good location, friendly staff, comfortable beds, and clean showers.

Great location, good rooms (stayed in 4-bed dorm) and nice 'common area' to meet other guests.

Friendly and helpful staff. Great kitchen. Modern, clean and secure hostel.

Amazing experience. Staff was so extremely helpful and friendly.

• 30th Jan 2015

Nice hostel near the lake and bus stop.

Friendly staff. 10-15 minutes walking to the castle and to center city. I recommend!

Very good cooking facilities. Good beds. Staff is very helpful and provide an excellent overview of Bled.

The location was perfect, only a few mins away from the lake. Near a supermart where you can buy groceries as well. Small and friendly hostel. The staff was amazing they would help you out with anything. One small thing might be that toilet is too small. But its a hostel after all which is pretty good already by its standards

Don't think you need to look anywhere else for an affordable, friendly and clean accommodation in Bled. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Wifi is good. Location is right by castle and Lake Bled. Kitchen facilities available too. There is also a mart right up the road (1min).

I have stayed at my fair share of hostels and i can comfortably say that this is one of the best. The location was perfect, right next to the lake, the facilities are clean and modern, and the staff were super friendly! I would recommend anyone looking to have a great time in beautiful Bled to stay at the castle hostel. Thanks for a great stay!

« first « Prev 1 2 3