Castle Hostel 1004 - Bled Reviews

Grajska Cesta 22, Bled, Slovenia

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Great showers and bathrooms, great kitchen, power sockets for every bed, free tours around Bled, play station and a great common room. Staff was absolutely the best and extremely freindly. Perfect hostel to relax and unwind and chill out.

Very nice, close to the bus station and the lake. It's clean, easy to find, nice kitchen, enough room for the laguage. :)

• 4th Feb 2016
  • Slovenia

This Hostel is just what we were looking for! It's amazingly located and the atmosphere was so nice! We've met amazing people! The place was awesome, you find what ever you need. It's clean and cosy! I'll definitely recommend it!

• 28th Jan 2016
  • Belgium

Would 100%recommend this hostel. Location was good and and the staff made my stay so much better. Would come back in a heartbeat. Staff went out of their way to assist any questions and could not have wished for anything more. The place is cosy and not too big so even in low season was amazing. Thank you to the two guys and maybe see you in the summer if I'm back in Slovenia! Cheers and all the best !!!!! Katie xx

- Brillint facilities , staff couldn't do enough for us even driving us to our next hostel in order to help us save money! Free bike rental provided aswell which was perfect for our afternoon out. Couldn't recommend this place enough.

• 26th Jan 2016

A small but warm hostel. We had a little difficulty finding the hostel at first because it's right next to another and there is no formal reception. (You can find the staff in the common room). There's kitchen and food leftover by others. Staff are nice and friendly. You don't have to make your own bed because they will do it for you. There are two computers but wifi in the female dorm is not that good though.

The best hostel I have stayed at! Friendly staff willing to help at anytime!

• 7th Jan 2016

Really good hostel, very clean and with welcoming staff, who knew a lot about the area and were happy to help. Alright atmosphere, but I assume that especially in the summer it's a bit livelier. Very clean and good showers etc, and well equipped kitchen.

The hostel was very nice. One of the best that I've stayed in. Though it was small the staff were really friendly and helpful, and it was very clean. There is no place to store luggage (apart from in the small office) and you could theoretically walk in from the street but apart from that is was good

Awesome! Can't ask for more! Good location, good staff, nice kitchen and nice common room!

Personal, Clean, Great

I love this place. Great ambience, clean, customer friendly. Plus, the staff was really hot. Like seriously hot.

Great place, the staff were awesome. Definitely the place to stay in bled

Great atmosphere, and perfect location, one of the best hostels I've ever been to!

Castle Hostel was amazing! The staff are amazing and were always willing to help you! The kitchen was great and so was the shared fridge. We were able to cook meals in the well equipped kitchen. We met lots of great people in the common room. We can't talk highly enough of Castle Hostel. We had an amazing time and will return in summer. P.S the slipper idea and the front door is great!

Bled was the highlight of my entire trip. I'm pretty sure everyone at the hostel stayed longer than planned. To say the hostel was warm and welcoming would be an understatement. The staff is so enthusiastic about the country and it's infectious. By the end of my four nights here, I was friends with everyone in the hostel, and we were exploring together by day and drinking together by night. Don't plan to only stay one night. You won't.

Probably the best hostel for the best price i have stayed out. Castle Hostel really does it right and the atmosphere of the hostel made it like 10x better if that was even possible.

• 27th Nov 2015

I arrived early after an overnight train from Venice, wet, hungry and ready for bed. In the unusual absence of any reception area (which only proves the level of trust and welcomness pertaining to this hostel) the other guests up quietly having their breakfasts pointed me into the kitchen in the direction of the "free stuff" fridge. In it I found eggs, cheese, some bread, pickles! In short, happiness ensued. Everything about this place made me feel totally at home. A super relaxed fun home.

This hostel was a great surprise. Excellent atmosphere offers each night a cool environment for travelers to meet each other and chill out. Staff is great, one of the best I've seen.

Best hostel I've stayed at. Great vibe. I extended from 4-5 nights and I still didn't want to leave today. Owners and managers are awesome dudes. The showers and toilets were always available for you and are kept reasonably clean. Nice hot water. Kitchen is well equipped and definitely enough fridge space. The rooms are clean and good enough for though it's the common area that really seals the deal. Nice lounges, plenty of chairs and lots to do. The area is also just gorgeous. Brilliant thank u

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7