Castle Hostel 1004 - Bled Reviews

Grajska Cesta 22, Bled, Slovenia

I absolutely loved this hostel! The staff were amazing, so helpful and nice. There was so much to do and the staff were very helpful in organizing things. Everything was clean and well kept. Don't underestimate how much time you'll want in Bled! I wish I could have stayed longer.

Social hostel with very helpful staff - clean and good location!

I genuinely miss staying at this hostel, I loved it so much. The location is great- 2 minutes from the lake and 1 minute from the bus station. The facilities were really nice, a light switch and outlet above every bed, lockers, kitchen, terrace, clean bathrooms. You also get a bracelet that gets you discounts on local businesses. AND the staff are wonderful! They offer a free tour to Vintgar Gorge and an overlook, which I highly recommend! It felt like home, I can't wait to go back!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Brilliant atmosphere and facilities, lots of activities and tours on offer (some of which were completely free), and all at a great price. Only downside was that the wifi didn't work in our room .

Hands down the best hostel I've stayed in. The staff are pretty awesome. Always ready to give you tips and they were really friendly too. They have a nice common area where you can meet all the other people in the hostel. Good and spacious kitchen to cook and a very nice terrace for you to just busk in the sun if you're feeling lazy to do anything else. Very clean too! Also, Bled was so beautiful and memorable. My favorite place so far in my trip and the hostel certainly made a difference

My stay at Castle Hostel was fantastic. I extended by a night almost as soon as I arrived. The atmosphere was very friendly, the place was clean and the staff were great.

Without question this is the best hostel I have ever stayed in! I strongly recommend for anyone heading to Lake Bled, the atmosphere in the hostel is super positive and the town of Bled is also fantastic.

A nice hostel and a nice city!

The best hostel I've ever been to. Go here!!

This was an absolutely brilliant hostel with a fantastic vibe!

Staff is very friendly and helpful. The whole hostel area is very clean. I would definitely stay here again

Castle hostel was great! Everything about the hostel was good, the kitchen was always tidy, as well as the rooms and bathrooms. The hostel has an incredible balcony that you can sit on when the weather is nice! The hostel location was also great for wandering around the lake and even walking to the Gorge which is about an hours walk. All in all I would highly recommend anyone to stay at the Castle Hostel, nice place to meet new people and close to all the nature that Bled has to offer!

Amazingly friendly staff, friendly atmosphere. Spacious kitchen facilites. I greatly appreciated that the computers in the common room are both modern and fuctional! Just all around fantastic.

great value, super helpful staff- Barbara was awesome, and helped us plan out our limited time in Bled with recc's and transportation info. Everything was super clean- they were cleaning all the time! Main area was a little crowded with the bathrooms and common room. They also give you a bracelet that gives you discounts around the town, including bike rental! Great place :)

Loved this place! Staff is so friendly and helpful, great atmosphere, and amenities. Highly recommend a stay here!

I cannot say enough about this hostel. Best ever! The staff create an amazing atmosphere making u feel so welcome, like u r one of their mates. Always around to talk to and interested in what you are up to. They plan group activities and tours and are so friendly. It made a huge difference to my stay in bled. The hostel is close to bus station, lakes, supermarket, restaurants and bike rental. Good wifi, kitchen, great showers. And lockers to use.

• 20th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

Staff were super nice, to the point it gets a bit wired, but in a good way. Rooms were clean and facilities was awesome. It was the only placed that i actually tried cooking myself. Everything about the place was good.

Great staff, always willing to help. The atmosphere in the hostel is very friendly. I planned on staying three nights and ended up staying five.

Had a great stay at Castle Hostel. Right in the centre of Bled with an easy walk to the lake, shops and places to eat. Facilities were fantastic- kitchen, common area and a lovely terrace. Staff went the extra mile, even picking us up from the station when our train got in at half past midnight!! Would definitely recommend.

Had an amazing 2 nights there, the staff are really friendly and their knowledge about the area is phnominal. They even advised me on places to visit later on in my trip in other countries. Would most definitely stay there again. Many thanks to the team.

« first « Prev 1 2 3