Castle Hostel 1004 - Bled Reviews

Grajska Cesta 22, Bled, Slovenia

Don't think you need to look anywhere else for an affordable, friendly and clean accommodation in Bled. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Wifi is good. Location is right by castle and Lake Bled. Kitchen facilities available too. There is also a mart right up the road (1min).

I have stayed at my fair share of hostels and i can comfortably say that this is one of the best. The location was perfect, right next to the lake, the facilities are clean and modern, and the staff were super friendly! I would recommend anyone looking to have a great time in beautiful Bled to stay at the castle hostel. Thanks for a great stay!

• 19th Jan 2015

Really close to the main bus station, but a little difficult to find. Really comfy common room. Showers were really good. Really cool balcony area. 10% discount at several restaurants and bars which is pretty cool. Great place to stop off for a night.

Awesome hostel in a good location. The staff are very helpful and happy to offer suggestions for activities in Bled. The hostel is comfortable with good beds, a nice lounge/dining area and a well equipt kitchen. Great base to see and experience lake bled.

I loved the cleaness only the mattress on the bed was not that good....anyway I would def drop by again..... Love the stacf so friendly

Such a great hostel!!! Very helpful and friendly staff, super clean facilities and very central. It's a great environment with a good common room to meet other travellers! I was so generously taken to the train station by one of the staff members so I wouldn't miss my train which was very kind and unexpected. Really recommend it!

• 7th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

The hostel was excellent located and their staff is really friendly, they even helped us to clean our car fully covered by snow! Really good experience compared to other hostels we visited aorund the country!

It was my second staying at the Hostel this year, and once again, it shown very unique energy. The staff is so dedicated and attentive, and the facilities are marvelous! If you go to Bled without any touristic plan, the Hostel will provide everything you need so you don't miss any detail of this extraordinary city!!

Very clean and modern hostel, the beds are comfy and don't creak when you move and you have power and lights for each bed. Great kitchen and social lounge room!

Definitely one of the best hostels I have ever stayed. Great atmosphere, nice facilities and the best location. The staff is excellent they really make you feel at home, give you all the information you need and they also give a wristband that you can use to get discounts in restaurants, pubs etc.

• 23rd Nov 2014

One of the best hostel atmosphere I have ever been too. The staffs are so friendly and especially Padmashree, who guided me in capturing the best in Bled. She was very helpful and informative. I never thought that this place has lot to tell to visitors, Thanks Shree. What to say, I ll be remembering the bled in the name of this hostel. Highly recommended.

Everything is good except the beds... They make a lot of sound whenever people move!

This was a nice hostel close to the castle, a mini market and, of course, the lake. The staff are very helpful and have a long chat with you when you check in - some useful tips but a lot about what goes in what bin etc. The double room was very big and comfortable, and the other guests were all very nice and quiet at night,

• 11th Nov 2014

The staff is incredibly helpful, they will let you know exactly what to do while you are there. The atmosphere was very warm and upbeat, met a bunch of fellow travelers. The kitchen is pretty well equipped. The only drawback are the small rooms and lack of toilets (2-3 for the entire floor). Overall its the great atmosphere of the hostel that makes it such a great place to stay at.

Genuinely the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Great facilities, great common area, rooms were great. There is a terrace area with a great view of the castle, and the hostel is only 2 minutes from the lake and a supermarket. As a word of advice, all the hostels in Bled are a bus journey away from the station but it's only a 10m ride to the hostel. The staff were by far the best feature, driving us to nearby sites of interest and chatting to us about life in Slovenia. Great place.

• 2nd Nov 2014

Really beautiful hostel with clean rooms and a helpful host. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and would love to visit again.

The best staff ever seen in a hostel. Amazing!!

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Spain

Mika and Clement were wonderful! They were really helpful in finding things to do and how to get to different places. The common room is great for meeting people and there is a beautiful deck attached. The viewpoint is amazing. One of my favorite hostels!

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hostel for one night. We loved it. As soon as we arrived the staff member on reception helped us out with bikes and maps to get us going. The hostel itself is lovely and has a big outdoor patio with a beautiful view. Thanks

Nicest people running the place, they gave us free rides to areas on the lake as well as the free tour around the lake up to the top of a hill to see the whole lake. And to top it off the manager gave me a lift to the train station which was a 20 min walk away! Legends.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4