Castle Hostel 1004 - Bled Reviews

Grajska Cesta 22, Bled, Slovenia

One of the best hostels we stayed at in Europe. Very social environment, staff took us on a great free hiking trip, perfect location.

One of the best hostel I've ever visited! Staff were amazing! Great location next to the lake! Very clean and very good atmosphere!! Thank you for the great time and see you next summer!! 10/10

• 12th Nov 2015
  • Denmark

Great hostel. Loved my stay here.

Really great hostel! Perfect location to explore hostel and staff is incredible! Really loved the tour they gave of Bled which was great. Too bad I only got 2 days because would have stayed longer!

nice hostel

Oh, how I miss Castle Hostel! Everything about it was great. When you get there, your bed is already made for you which is such a nice treat. The atmosphere is so great. Not much night life is Bled so I enjoyed cooking dinner, watching movies, and playing board games in the common area. It's literally a 2 minute walk from the bus stop and 5 minutes to the lake and castle. The showers were the best I've had in Europe. Also thanks for dropping me off at the train station!! Can't wait to be back(:

Great staff, awesome spot!

If I could give this hostel a score higher than 100 I totally would. My boyfriend and I had the best time here. Great staff, great vibes, great price, great place! Thank you!

Perfect hostel, I wasn't really a fan of the Australians partying - but I guess that counts as atmosphere and not a reflection of the hostel. Hostel was very clean, the woman running the hostel was amazing and without a doubt the most helpful person I've ever come across. The 4 berth was a nicer sleep than the 8 berth, but both rooms were great. Very clean, would definitely recommend to anyone staying in Bled! And the pizza down the road the hostel recommended was the best!!

Great place to stay, the staff are incredible and the activities they put on are awesome. If we had more time we would have stayed here longer, but unfortunately we were on a tight schedule, but Bled and the Castle Hostel 1004 left us wanting more so we will be coming back!

Extremely helpful hosts. Awesome atmosphere - everyone chills out together like one big family :). The host was so cool that she rented us cycles for free for a while day when the guided tour got cancelled. Had a wonderful time :)

The staff was incredible, everyone was extremely nice and really made my stay at Bled. I really appreciated all of the effort that was made to ensure it was a fun trip.

• 30th Oct 2015

Perfect location close to the bus station and the lake. The staffs are awesome, super friendly and helpful. Had an amazing time meeting new people and the outdoors! Will be back!

awesome little hostel where it's easy to meet people and have the best free walking tour I've ever encountered, wish I stayed longer!

Really one of the best hostels I have ever visited, it is worth to visit, very friendly area :)

• 28th Oct 2015
  • Czech Republic

STAY AT THIS HOSTEL!!! This has by far been my favourite place to stay in nearly 4 months of travel in Europe. Apart from gorgeous Bled itself, the hostel is in a great location, has an awesome atmosphere with great common areas & kitchen facilities where I met so many friendly people, the staff were awesome & showed me around when I first arrived & even organised a free transfer to the Vintgar Gorge. Had such a great stay here & wish I could have stayed much longer than 3 nights!

The perfect hostel. Amazing location, great facilities, very helpful and amazing staff. The only bad part was the wifi, it was so unbelievably bad and inconsistent. But I would definitely stay here again, five minute walk from the bus station and really close to everything. An absolutely phenomenal hostel.

Excellent hostel. Good place for solo travellers.

Staffs are really helpful! Room was nice. Place was good too! Definitely will come back some more times!

Aww I love this place, great location and nice people! Cosy :)