Castle Hostel 1004 - Bled Reviews

Grajska Cesta 22, Bled, Slovenia

Only stayed here a night and it was great. Super conveniently close to the bus "station". They have awesome facilities, clean and well kept. Games and a lively lounge. They're partnered with other hostels literally next door so you meet all kinds of people. Great place!

At first, it worried me that the doors were almost never locked....However, I always felt incredibly safe here, especially knowing that there was almost always someone in the lobby. It really is a wonderful place!

Castle Hostel is in a nice, quiet part of the town, you can reach everything by foot. We had a warm welcome by the staff and enjoyed our time! Good, very clean showers and restrooms - and of course the rooftop terrace, which is a great place to hang out. Unfortunately no breakfast, but a nice kitchen to prepare your own food.

I loved this hostel. extended my stay by two nights! staff are great and the location is perfect

We loved our stay at Castel hostel! Barbara was so helpfully and delightful to speak to. They made our stay in Bled the best possible with tips for day trips and local deals. Thanks for everything :)

Very friendly staff, met us right outside when we weren't sure we were at the correct hostel (The sign outside doesn't say Castle). The hostel itself was extremely clean. Nice bathroom and showers that were conveniently located, very close to the rooms. Great hostel!!

Many thanks to Miha and Barbara! All the friendly crew, thanks for the helpful recommendations! Castle Hostel is the "must go" for Bled!

Lovely hostel in lovely town. Very clean. Very quiet and found it hard to meet people as lone traveler as most people were in groups, but that is probably just time of year etc. Would stay here again, particularly enjoyed the rooftop terrace, Only negatives - don't like how the only toilets are pretty much in the common room , and I had a freezing cold shower one day too. Also a slightly irritating rule of no shoes inside. Otherwise good kitchen, nice rooms etc!

Hello. I just can say It`s really good hostel with a staff which is always ready to help you

I'm really thankful for all the help that you guys have offered. Your hospitality really made me feel at home. I'm so glad that I have stayed with you guys. Despite me dirtying the bed linens, you guys are still very friendly! Thank you! PS: I'm missing my stay in Castle Hostel! :P

one of best hostels I have been, thank`s to Klemen!

I was very satisfied with 1004. Best staff, economic price, nice terrace and so on..

Very clean, friendly staff with great recommendations on where to go and what to see. Would definitely stay here again.

• 28th Feb 2015

The Greatest Hostel in Europe!

Their staffs are very nice and friendly.

Good location, friendly staff, comfortable beds, and clean showers.

Great location, good rooms (stayed in 4-bed dorm) and nice 'common area' to meet other guests.

Friendly and helpful staff. Great kitchen. Modern, clean and secure hostel.

Amazing experience. Staff was so extremely helpful and friendly.

• 30th Jan 2015

Nice hostel near the lake and bus stop.