Castle Hostel 1004 - Bled Reviews

Grajska Cesta 22, Bled, Slovenia

Staffs are really helpful! Room was nice. Place was good too! Definitely will come back some more times!

Aww I love this place, great location and nice people! Cosy :)

Hosts were great but the bathrooms were lacking

Everything was great. Great staffs. Clean ans safe. Highly recommended.

Great hostel, excellent location. Staff were friendly and helpful. Had a great time.

All the staff were absolutely amazing the best we have known and we have stayed in a lot of hostels! Especially Barbara and the Aussie guy who took us guys out at night to the local pub. Also the guy who has all the tattoos and is from Slovenia with dark hair I don't remember his name but he was great to.

Great hostel! Absolutely amazing atmosphere and one of the best hostels I've stayed at during my 3 months travel. All the staff are very friendly & give you a full introduction to the hostel & city, including tips & tricks to the place. Diverse mix of people staying here & everyone is very easy to get along with, the wifi and kitchen facilities were good as well. The winter promo of "book 3 nights, stay 4" came in very handy too. Wouldn't want to stay anywhere else when in Bled, 100% recommend!

Really great hostel, enjoyed my stay very much and met heaps of cool people. The staff were great and even organised a lift out to a nearby canyon and lookout point in exchange for a facebook like. Heaps of natural wonders to do around the area and only a short walk from the bus station.

loved this little hostel!

Really nice people! Very helpful. And the rooms were very clean and confortable. 😁

• 18th Oct 2015
  • Spain

Everything about this hostel was good.

Brilliant hostel! The staff are lively, friendly and make themselves available for any advice to everyone. Facilities and common areas are great too.

Castle Hostel 1004 is amazing! I've planned to stay just for a night but because of a good atmosphere in the hostel I stayed one day longer. Staff is really really great! Hostel is new, clean. Beds are comfy, kitchen is amazing, location perfect, common room is so cozy. They also have a big balcony with a perfect view *-* To me this hostel was my home away from home, I can't wait to come back!

One of the best hostels we have stayed at in 18 months travelling the world

a hostel with everything excellent, clean toilet, good locations, good staff, etc just I was bit by mosquito for both nights I stayed

Castle Hostel was awesome! While the building itself lacked a little security, each bed has a locker you can keep your stuff in. Initially I stayed in the 6 bed dorm which was super cramped and probably should have only had 4 beds. Moved to the 8 bed and it was much better. Atmosphere was really good! Staff was awesome and took us out to the bar when we were being too loud past quiet time, which I'm sure people sleeping appreciated. Free rid to Vintgar Gorge saves you paying for a tour!

Enjoyed staying here for 4 nights, location is very good, staff were really helpful- and was nice having the hosts about. Really good atmosphere and slept very well at night- decor is a bit like a ski lodge. Front door is always open- so not totally secure and showers and toilets smelt a bit- though got used to it. Would return again definately!

Fine for what you pay, but it is really small the rooms, bunks are tiny and the wifi doesn't work in some rooms (didn't in mine but did in others). There were only three toilets and showers for the whole hostel, so they got pretty gross by the end of the day. Couldn't get a better location though, 2 min walk from the bus station and the lake. The staff are amazing, and the free tour to the gorge was really thoughtful!!! Perfect for a short one or two night stay

Staff was amazing! Greetings guys! Other guests of hostel also was nice, room was clean, showers, toilets in good condition. Bled is amazing town, with amazing nature! Thanks!

Best hostel I've stayed in, felt at home and met some great people in a great atmosphere. If I was to moan about anything, a slight disturbance in my sleep from people coming back from pub at 1-2am, but we've all been loud after a beer. but will certainly come back in my travels

• 8th Oct 2015