Castle Hostel 1004 - Bled Reviews

Grajska Cesta 22, Bled, Slovenia

Amazing hostel, plenty of bathrooms/separate showers very well planned out for the size. Daily activities with helpful staff. It was sometimes hard to work out who was working. They would be the ultimate hostel if they gave you a towel. Highly Recommend.

A nice hostel and a nice city!

The best hostel I've ever been to. Go here!!

This was an absolutely brilliant hostel with a fantastic vibe!

Staff is very friendly and helpful. The whole hostel area is very clean. I would definitely stay here again

Castle hostel was great! Everything about the hostel was good, the kitchen was always tidy, as well as the rooms and bathrooms. The hostel has an incredible balcony that you can sit on when the weather is nice! The hostel location was also great for wandering around the lake and even walking to the Gorge which is about an hours walk. All in all I would highly recommend anyone to stay at the Castle Hostel, nice place to meet new people and close to all the nature that Bled has to offer!

Amazingly friendly staff, friendly atmosphere. Spacious kitchen facilites. I greatly appreciated that the computers in the common room are both modern and fuctional! Just all around fantastic.

great value, super helpful staff- Barbara was awesome, and helped us plan out our limited time in Bled with recc's and transportation info. Everything was super clean- they were cleaning all the time! Main area was a little crowded with the bathrooms and common room. They also give you a bracelet that gives you discounts around the town, including bike rental! Great place :)

Loved this place! Staff is so friendly and helpful, great atmosphere, and amenities. Highly recommend a stay here!

I cannot say enough about this hostel. Best ever! The staff create an amazing atmosphere making u feel so welcome, like u r one of their mates. Always around to talk to and interested in what you are up to. They plan group activities and tours and are so friendly. It made a huge difference to my stay in bled. The hostel is close to bus station, lakes, supermarket, restaurants and bike rental. Good wifi, kitchen, great showers. And lockers to use.

• 20th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

Staff were super nice, to the point it gets a bit wired, but in a good way. Rooms were clean and facilities was awesome. It was the only placed that i actually tried cooking myself. Everything about the place was good.

Great staff, always willing to help. The atmosphere in the hostel is very friendly. I planned on staying three nights and ended up staying five.

Had a great stay at Castle Hostel. Right in the centre of Bled with an easy walk to the lake, shops and places to eat. Facilities were fantastic- kitchen, common area and a lovely terrace. Staff went the extra mile, even picking us up from the station when our train got in at half past midnight!! Would definitely recommend.

Had an amazing 2 nights there, the staff are really friendly and their knowledge about the area is phnominal. They even advised me on places to visit later on in my trip in other countries. Would most definitely stay there again. Many thanks to the team.

Only stayed here a night and it was great. Super conveniently close to the bus "station". They have awesome facilities, clean and well kept. Games and a lively lounge. They're partnered with other hostels literally next door so you meet all kinds of people. Great place!

At first, it worried me that the doors were almost never locked....However, I always felt incredibly safe here, especially knowing that there was almost always someone in the lobby. It really is a wonderful place!

Castle Hostel is in a nice, quiet part of the town, you can reach everything by foot. We had a warm welcome by the staff and enjoyed our time! Good, very clean showers and restrooms - and of course the rooftop terrace, which is a great place to hang out. Unfortunately no breakfast, but a nice kitchen to prepare your own food.

I loved this hostel. extended my stay by two nights! staff are great and the location is perfect

We loved our stay at Castel hostel! Barbara was so helpfully and delightful to speak to. They made our stay in Bled the best possible with tips for day trips and local deals. Thanks for everything :)

Very friendly staff, met us right outside when we weren't sure we were at the correct hostel (The sign outside doesn't say Castle). The hostel itself was extremely clean. Nice bathroom and showers that were conveniently located, very close to the rooms. Great hostel!!