Castle Hostel 1004 - Bled Reviews

Grajska Cesta 22, Bled, Slovenia

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The wifi range is not good enough for the rooms, so most people will crowd the common area, which is small, considering the terrace is closed at 10 pm. Toilet paper is always out by the morning, you gotta wait for the staff to come, I think this could easily be fixed.

Very nice little hostel. Atmosphere and staff are amazing.

Pretty good hostel with a great deck area overlooking the lake and surrounding mountains. Quite a social atmosphere and decent sized kitchen area for self-caterers. Only negative is that the rooms were quite small and got pretty warm (no air-con)

Fantastic atmosphere and really great hostel in general. The view from the terrace is phenomenal, the rooms clean and everything well organized. I stayed 2 nights instead of 1, the beautiful scenery is worth more than 1 day. I met some great people, including Georgia the volunteer :-)

Thought it was really great! Super chill and a good place to hang! They also offered a lot of activities for the guests

• 30th May 2015

We stayed for 2 nights at the end of May 2015. This is a great hostel, with attractive tour packages and helpful discounts. We made ample use of the new computers and playstation4 in the on room. Overall, a rather newly refurbished, well-equipped, and very clean hostel.

• 30th May 2015
  • Singapore
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I was so lucky to meet a couple from Australia who praised this hostel so strongly that I was convinced to go and I wasnt let down in the slightest, Bled itself is an incrediblly beautiful place with so much to to from paragliding to hiking with breathtaking views but my time in Bled would not have been half as enjoyable if I stayed anywhere else this hostel has it all and you just must go I have been travelling for 4 months alone and its got to have been my favourite!!

직원들은 다들 친절했으나, 전 쉬러간건데 서양애들이 너무 밤늦게까지 술마시고 시끄럽게 해서 별로였네요. 빨래도 맡겼었는데 다음날 10시에서야 받을 수 있었어요. 덕분에 8시 30분 기차 타려했었는데 그거 놓치고 열시반꺼 탔어요. 근데 빨래는 또 얼룩져있네요,

good: kitchen with full of cooking equipment. bad: they ask their guest to take off shoes at the entance and use slippers instead. however, the slippers were old, stink and don't feel like using them. hostel entrance were pile of shoes, dirty and disorganized. wifi only works in common room, but the common room was too small considering the number of people staying. everynight, there were party at common room continue until midnight although there is rules to be quiet after 10pm.

Really friendly and lively hostel in a good location near the amazing lake!! Very helpful staff telling us where to go and what to do, also had a 10% off wrist band which got money off in places, wifi not great but it wasn't a massive problem, would stay again!!

Best hostel I have stayed in! staff are great, awesome kitchen, clean and everything you would need. I was meant to be staying for 2 nights but I ended up staying a week. A great place to chill and hang out in Bled!!

There's a good amount of space in the rooms, and is a good part of the town. The visit to the gorge/ lookout is fantastic, and they arrange/ run it every day. Just note that there are only 2 or 3 toilets for the whole hostel. There's about 4 separate showers for the hostel as well (without toilets).

Really nice hostel enjoyed my stay there.

This hostel is doing it right! Amazing hostel! I was recommended this hostel by a friend and I am glad I listened to them. My only regret was not being able to stay longer. When I return though this is where iwill be going! Friendly and helpful staff, clean hostel, close to bus station, discounts at certain places or activities and the owner even takes you to the national park and a place overlooking Lake Bled for no charge! Do your self a favour and stay here!

We really enjoyed staying there. It felt like home.

A nice hostel in a good location. Staff were always around and provided a map and helpful information. The kitchen is a good size and there's a shop just up the road. Nice patio area. The dorm rooms were pretty tight with not much floor space and the 3 shower cubicles maybe aren't enough for the amount of people but overall a good hostel!

Location is very good and they provoide lots of services such as organising tour, discount for local restaurants. Dorm is a bit small but it was comfortable enough. Forigner staff are nice and one of Slovenian staff is so nice. He is very friendly to everyone, keeps smiling, gives good local information and even handsome! Good place to stay and Bled is wonderful place to visit!

I absolutely loved this hostel! The staff were amazing, so helpful and nice. There was so much to do and the staff were very helpful in organizing things. Everything was clean and well kept. Don't underestimate how much time you'll want in Bled! I wish I could have stayed longer.

Everything about this place is great. Staff are exceptional, have never come across staff this friendly and happy to help. Location is fantastic. Day trips they offer are amazing. Cannot recommend it highly enough. Had an incredible time here, wish I could have stayed longer than the 4 days I did.

Social hostel with very helpful staff - clean and good location!