Castle Hostel 1004 - Bled Reviews

Grajska Cesta 22, Bled, Slovenia

AMAZING HOSTEL. Best I have ever seen and stayed at. Immediately the staff shook our hand and introduced themselves by name, gave us a full tour of the hostel and was over and beyond helpful with anything we needed! There was staff consistently cleaning the kitchen, rooms, and bathrooms each day. The location is literally perfect. 2 seconds away from the bus stop & supermarket! We only planned on staying in Bled for one night, and ended up staying here 4 nights! Everyone who stayed here loved it

Lovely hostel, quiet small which made it good because it was nice and cozy with a homely feeling, everyone kind of talked and met everyone. Nice big kitchen with multiple stove tops so you didn't really have to wait to cook, heaps of fridge space and even a fridge with free stuff in it. They provided free containers to store food, there was computers, the WiFi worked great but only in the common area, not in the rooms. Would definitely recommend and if i head back i will stay here again!

Really enjoyed my stay here.

Everything was so clean, staff took care about everything with smile upon their faces - I need to admit that the stay and overall impression of the hostel was just lovely, I felt like at home... THANK YOU! :) Will come back one day for sure.

• 4th Oct 2015
  • Czech Republic

The staff were really lovely, the hostel was clean, and the common areas were great to meet other travellers - I really enjoyed my stay here and have no complaints.

Great hostel to stay! Good friendly vibes, perfect location, nice and clean. I just wish the wifi worked better in rooms and that we could lock out door or lockers!

Super cool Hostel and super friendly staff! I had a great time there, they even sent me my drivers license back to Germany which I had lost in a local supermarket. Great atmosphere and a beautiful place I'd definitely stay there again!

• 3rd Oct 2015

My stay in this hostel was AWESOMEEE!!!!! I think it is the best hostel ever, Mika and Clement treat you so well, they take you to incredible places around like Vintgar Gorge, different viewpoints, and then the hostel itself is amazing, located in the heart of this beautifull village, you get to meet lots of people in a great and chilled atmosphere. I deffinitley recomend it and can´t wait to go again!!!

This Hostel was amazing. From setting us up for a plethora of fun activities to coordinating with places in town to get discounts, the Castle Hostel goes above and beyond to be the best I have ever experienced. Great views from the balcony, too!

Totally superb, great atmos, super friendly stuff, clean, in the center, nice common room, lovely terrace+view. If I'll have to come back to Bled, I would stay there again without doubt.

This hostel is run by the most amazing people I have met! The staff are wonderful and take you by bus for free to the gorge and a little hike up a hill to look over lake bled ! The hostel is very clean and has such a great vibe to it ! Great location and would 100% come back here !

I put a post on Trip advisor, Hopefully you'll find it. Let me know if it doesn't show up.

• 30th Sep 2015
  • India

We stayed there for 1 night only. The staff was very helpful.Fecilies were just fine for the dorms: relatively clean, hot water,wifi.

• 29th Sep 2015
  • Israel

Amazing place. Absolutely incredible experience all around absolutely would recommend. Only downside was that the wifi didn't work in the rooms

Great hostel and great team! They even take you to gorje for free with the hostel van.

Everything is great! Staff is informative and helpful. Location is wonderful. Atmosphere is nice, especially the balcony.

Best hostel I've stayed at in Europe in the last 2 months. The main two guys that run this place are incredibly friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable about the surrounding area. The people that this hostel attracts are great and there was a buzz of activity in the common room each night. Facilities are also top notch.

This hostel was made by the presence of Jaka and Micka. This also had the best atmosphere of any hostel I have been to. So many activities organised for you here too.

The hotel staff go out of their way to help and give information and tips to their guests. They are very friendly, very professional, speaking excellent English. I found particularly nice and special that the hostel organized for free a tour for their guests to Vintgar Gorg and an awesome view point to the lake. At night there was always chating and playing games going on the living room but it was possible to fall asleep around 11 pm.

The person in charge -I forgot his name - is very likeable and keeps the kitchen tidy even if the guests don't cooperate. The hostel's terrace provides a good view of the city as well. The rooms are just too squeezed and it would have been great if they allow more space , ie, by removing some beds. You feel like you're in a concentration camp.