Castle Hostel Reviews

38 Quay Road, Ballycastle, Northern Ireland

Everything was great but beds were a bit of a let down clean but not so comfortable but we would go back again

Thanks a lot for making our stay very enjoyable!

• 8th Aug 2015

A great friendly place to stay and enjoy all the spectacular places on the Antrim coast.

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Couple, 41+

The hostle was great! We stayed there for 3 night total and also took the macbackpackers 3 day tour that was really good! The hostle is really big and full of people but you dont feel theres alot of people around you. The kitchen and the common rooms are excellent. Thr price was really good also. Everything was good and i'll defintly recommend to atsy here

My husband and I enjoyed our stay. The private room was spacious. There was a sink in the room which makes it convenient. The blackout curtains are also helpful during the summer months when daylight last for a long time. The public bathroom/toilet room was a bit small, which makes it a little bit uncomfortable to use, but we were not too bother by it. We really like the big reading/dinning room, a nice place to relax in. The people are really nice!

We loved this hostel !! It's amazing !

Ran by a very helpful gentleman this is a basic place but it suited our needs perfectly. It was quiet whilst we were there, but the room was large and the bathroom clean with a good shower. The kitchen was well equipped and had everything we needed. Overall it feels a little dated thanks to the décor, and the mattress certainly wasn’t anything to write home about but for the price we paid I didn’t expect the Ritz. if I was in Ballycastle again I would definitely go back!

Everything was fantastic! It was the perfect place to relax for a couple of days and enjoy the sites along the northern coast. The people operating the Hostel were very friendly and helpful with anything I needed.

Great place, very nice staff, very good price!

Very friendly and helpful.

• 18th May 2015

it was ok .but i think in high season only one bathroom would be a problem.other than that it was value for money

• 3rd May 2015

We were really glad to stay there. We stopped for a night but had a great time, the pub was really nice too. Thanks for the advice for the giant causeway!!!

• 25th Apr 2015

What a great hostel in such a nice place ! We felt like home at Castle Hostel :)

I enjoyed the stay very much, the owners Berkeley and his wife were very kind and helpful. I am just sorry that my friend arrived so late ... would recommend to anyone ...

• 5th Mar 2015