Castle Hostel Reviews

38 Quay Road, Ballycastle, Northern Ireland

Great place, very nice staff, very good price!

Very friendly and helpful.

• 18th May 2015

it was ok .but i think in high season only one bathroom would be a problem.other than that it was value for money

• 3rd May 2015

We were really glad to stay there. We stopped for a night but had a great time, the pub was really nice too. Thanks for the advice for the giant causeway!!!

• 25th Apr 2015

What a great hostel in such a nice place ! We felt like home at Castle Hostel :)

I enjoyed the stay very much, the owners Berkeley and his wife were very kind and helpful. I am just sorry that my friend arrived so late ... would recommend to anyone ...

• 5th Mar 2015

The stay was really nice. We paid for the Hostel, but because there were not so much People we stayed in the next house and this was the B and B, so for us it was nicer. It was very clean and nice. The staff was also very friendly. Anytime I would go back!!

This was probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. I've never written a review before but felt that this one deserved it as it was so good. Clean, spacious and friendly. I think what best sums up the atmosphere is that there's a sign in the kitchen saying that they'll wash clothes for occupants if they make a donation to the Samaritans in lieu of payment. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

• 3rd Jan 2015