Castle Hostel Reviews

38 Quay Road, Ballycastle, Northern Ireland

Everything was fantastic! It was the perfect place to relax for a couple of days and enjoy the sites along the northern coast. The people operating the Hostel were very friendly and helpful with anything I needed.

Great place, very nice staff, very good price!

Very friendly and helpful.

• 18th May 2015

it was ok .but i think in high season only one bathroom would be a problem.other than that it was value for money

• 3rd May 2015

We were really glad to stay there. We stopped for a night but had a great time, the pub was really nice too. Thanks for the advice for the giant causeway!!!

• 25th Apr 2015

What a great hostel in such a nice place ! We felt like home at Castle Hostel :)

I enjoyed the stay very much, the owners Berkeley and his wife were very kind and helpful. I am just sorry that my friend arrived so late ... would recommend to anyone ...

• 5th Mar 2015

The stay was really nice. We paid for the Hostel, but because there were not so much People we stayed in the next house and this was the B and B, so for us it was nicer. It was very clean and nice. The staff was also very friendly. Anytime I would go back!!