Castle House Palolem Reviews

Near Masjid, South End Palolem Beach, Canacona, Goa, India

I was there in the off-season and had the dorm for myself. At the day of my leave I could still stay in the room and use the toilette and shower. Staff was nice and the breakfast was delicious. Try the pancake!

• 25th Apr 2015

Great home stay style hostel. Really good location for parties. Nice place meet other travelers.

The place was very nice and clean, with great staff and amazing breakfast. The location's not the best but I reccommend it for that budget.

Super Hostel, I really like the atmosphere; It is not only a place to sleep, but a place to be. very helpful stuff; Much more hostels in india should be like this one

Great place to stay. Friendly staff. Value for money. Recommended.

This place was an absolute bargain. Good facilities (bar, pool, decent showers etc). Don't come here if you are expecting a hostel vibe though - it's more a place for older couples so you will need to head to the beach if you want to meet backpackers…. That said, do come here if you want to avoid backpackers! Only a short walk to the beach (10 minutes max) but given that renting scooters is so cheap, it's well worth investing in one.

Amazing place I extended my 3 nights stay into 3 weeks location is super but the staff is extremely super helpfull friendly peopple also the include d breakfast. You can choose from 10! different. Items what is great. Nicd garden. Around you see monkeys and birds. I have over 20 years travellexperience. I really reccomend this place

Immaculate place. Beautiful rooms. But NOT a hostel - this is a private hotel that caters to western families. You won't meet other travellers here... It's also a 10-15 minute walk from the Palolem beach. Expensive relative to beach front huts that are perhaps more rustic, but much easier for you to meet other people.