Castle House Palolem Reviews

Near Masjid, South End Palolem Beach, Canacona, Goa, India

Loved it here, staff very kind and helpful. Room was clean and secure (they also have lockers available in reception if you want to lock away valuables - bring a padlock) walking distance to the busy palolem beach and also the quitter (and nicer in my opinion) patnam beach. Breakfast was lovely with lots to choose from. The pool was cleaned everyday and was amazing to swim in when it gets a bit hot. I would def. return :)

One of the best value for money places I have stayed on my 5 month travel around Asia. The rooms are clean and well kept and the staff are great. The food in the bar area is also very good. Highly recommended.

• 12th Feb 2014