Castle House Palolem Reviews

Near Masjid, South End Palolem Beach, Canacona, Goa, India

I was there in the off-season and had the dorm for myself. At the day of my leave I could still stay in the room and use the toilette and shower. Staff was nice and the breakfast was delicious. Try the pancake!

• 25th Apr 2015

Great home stay style hostel. Really good location for parties. Nice place meet other travelers.

The place was very nice and clean, with great staff and amazing breakfast. The location's not the best but I reccommend it for that budget.

Super Hostel, I really like the atmosphere; It is not only a place to sleep, but a place to be. very helpful stuff; Much more hostels in india should be like this one

Great place to stay. Friendly staff. Value for money. Recommended.