Castle House Reviews

Lavina Street, Opp. calangute Panchayat, Naikka Vado, Calangute, Bardez, Goa, India

The dormitory was clean, simple & cheap, the amenities outside the room more like those of a five star hotel. The value is astonishing & the staff are friendly & helpful. There's even a well-stocked library. Astonishing value for money - highly recommended.

Great stay and helpful staff. Pool a great reprive from the heat. Free breakfast was good and selection varied from local to western choices. Also screened the world cup soccer games, a bonus!! Bummer was that wi-fi was out in the whole area.... but thats not the doing of the hotel!!! Will recommend it to my friends for sure.

swimming pool inside, staff is kind, not so far to the beach.

Was alright.

We have stayed at Castlehouse for a week, my first impression was the staff that I met, very polite and helpfull, honest advice has been given towards holiday activities, swimming pool has been cleaned every morning , food was absolutely delicious and tasty. I would definitely go again to stay at the same hotel. Thank you

• 9th Mar 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

I have completely fallen for the honesty of the staff here. One eve I forgot my wallet and passport somewhere near the pool. 2 hours later I get it back from the reception in the same state. Miracles like this does not happen often. Surprised to find my booking under a different person's name. but it's ok. Also hostel world had mentioned for me to pay certain balance amount and I found there were taxes above that to be paid. Still the service, comfort and honesty makes up for that. Good work.