Castle House Reviews

Lavina Street, Opp. calangute Panchayat, Naikka Vado, Calangute, Bardez, Goa, India

Was alright.

We have stayed at Castlehouse for a week, my first impression was the staff that I met, very polite and helpfull, honest advice has been given towards holiday activities, swimming pool has been cleaned every morning , food was absolutely delicious and tasty. I would definitely go again to stay at the same hotel. Thank you

• 9th Mar 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

I have completely fallen for the honesty of the staff here. One eve I forgot my wallet and passport somewhere near the pool. 2 hours later I get it back from the reception in the same state. Miracles like this does not happen often. Surprised to find my booking under a different person's name. but it's ok. Also hostel world had mentioned for me to pay certain balance amount and I found there were taxes above that to be paid. Still the service, comfort and honesty makes up for that. Good work.

Good location. Nice staff and clean place. Helping pre booking and very helpful during stay.

The staff was really nice and super helpful! Great bar/restaurant by the pool... made me forget I was staying in a room with 6 other people! :)

• 25th Dec 2013

A simple hostel near to the busy town. Staff were helpful and the food and drink was well priced. The only real problem was that there was a gap under our porch door so a couple of monster cockroaches got in but because they have fumigated they died pretty soon after and we're found under our bed!

The rooms should be a bit more renovated and not old-fashioned

Great staff, fun atmosphere and great value for money

Initially my fincee and I ment to say 2 nights in Castle House but loved the place so much so extended to 5 nights. No issue with that.Excellent food at the hotel. You can eat what ever you like of the menu and pay at check out. We stayed in 6 bed dorm and was very comfortable. Big bathroom.Small balcony to hand your wet clothes.Fan and aircon in the room. Room will be cleaned only if you leave the key for them to do so.All staff very friendly! Hotel for backpackers as well as for family holiday

• 5th Nov 2013
  • Poland

Great place. Very close to the happening places in North Goa. Toilet and room was kept very neat and clean. Definitely would go back there the next time I'm in Goa.