Castle Inn by Oki Doki Reviews

Swietojanska 2, entrance from Plac Zamkowy, Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland

Price worthy, clean, located perfect in old town. Never tried their breakfast so can't say anything about that. Would definitely recommend this place.

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

Was a wonderful experience. The hostel is located directly in the middle of 'old town', and the staff were very helpful and gracious for our two night stay. The room was very comfortable, and I felt like we were in a 'classy hotel' during our stay. I highly recommend this hostel, and I'd return in a heartbeat if I ever happen back to Warsaw

This hotel was beautiful and in the perfect location. It was unfortunate that the wifi did not work during my stay and the staff couldn't do anything to solve the problem.

Arriving to the hostel, you'll most likely get dropped at the far corner of the square, and from first glance it's quite stunning location! The hostel its self is really smart and clean inside and all the receptionists were very helpful. Our room was clean, well prepared (water jugs, soap, shampoo etc - better than you get in some hotels!) and nicely decorated. The only slight issue was that our room was in the attic, so a bit cramped - but there's not much the hostel can do about their roof...

• 4th Mar 2014