Castle Moor B&B Reviews

Rivers, Castletroy, Co. Limerick, Limerick, Ireland

Very friendly hostess and host, fresh fruit daily for breakfast,eggs cooked to order, everything clean and fresh. You can walk to University of Limerick, 20 or 30 minute walk.

• 22nd Oct 2015

I dont want anybody thinking that I am exagerating...I had never felt home in a hotel, untill now..., better than home, Gwen is the mom I always wanted to have, her breakfast are out of this world, she will do anything to acomodate your needs and make you happy , I was filming a documentary , I had few technical breakdowns, she helpped a lot , very resourceful, this is one of the places I recommend with no reservations

• 8th Aug 2015