Castlelodge B&B Reviews

Castle Rd., Kilkenny, Ireland

Plenty of parking space.

• 6th Nov 2015
  • Northern Ireland

This was my first B&B and I must say that I enjoyed it. Liam was super nice and personable, his son is adorable. It's a nice little quant place.

A lovely atmosphere, gorgeous staff, great breakfast. It is further out of town than it looks on the map, so if you're wrestling with luggage then grab a cab - otherwise it's a lovely walk from and into town.

• 15th Aug 2015

Room was small and tired. Needed redoing. No water glasses. Needs a shelf in the shower.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Couple, 41+

This was my favorite place that we stayed. Beautiful home. The man was VERY nice. The breakfast was FANTASTIC (the layout was beautiful and the mixed fruit salad was great!). I would definitely stay there again!

We had a pleasant stay, a wonderful breakfast and the staff was extremely nice and friendly. The location is perfect, close to Kilkenny Castle and its park, it just takes about 5-10 minutes walk to get to this beautiful place. We would definitely come back!

• 27th May 2015