Fabulous 171 Total Reviews
Fabulous 171 Total Reviews
Casual Way Located at Linsen 1st Rd.vs Xinghua Rd., Xinxing Dist., Kaohsiung.
Taiwan
Kaohsiung 80052 Linsen 1st Rd.vs Xinghua Rd., Xinxing Dist.
83% 171
22.6319754 120.3053140
    Rooms available

• South Korea, Female, 41+
12th Dec 2016

- The bus station for Kenting, Fangliao, Kaohsiung is literally door step away. - Super informative & helpful - Very fluent in English & Chinese

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
11th Dec 2016

My friend and I stayed at Casual Way for one night. We arrived in Kaohsiung early and the owner was kind enough to let us drop off our bags at the hostel before our check-in time. We enjoyed our stay overall. Our room was on the fourth floor so we weren't bothered by any noise from the lobby, but the steep stairs might be an issue for anyone with handicaps. Our room and bathroom were very clean, but the lobby was a bit of a mess and doesn't allow for a lot of socializing. Not bad for the price.

• Vietnam, Female, 18-24
28th Nov 2016

I really enjoyed my time here. The hostel is around 3 minutes walking from MRT FORMOSA Boulevard (remember to take the exit 8). The hostel owner A Wei is a friendly guy and active in making conversation with the guests. The bathroom and toilet are really clean. It should be among the cleanest ones I have been to.

• Hong Kong, Couple, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
29th Oct 2016

Good location, the staffs are very nice, and the WIFI works well in the room and common area.

• Vietnam, Mixed Group, 25-30
9th Oct 2016

The staffs are very friendly and it's in a great location, just close to Formosa Boulevard MRT Station. It will be more perfect if there could be more bathroom and toilets

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
30th Aug 2016

This hostel is located in amazing place to travle Kaohsiung. It is one sad thing that the lobby is not too big for meeting other guests.

thanks for your coming , we are happy to have your good suggestion Actually, we have a roof top garden, it is really good for you guys drinking! Still , thanks again

27th Aug 2016
8.0

All of girls and boys in hostel are very kind and helpful. I like it. By the way, after the boss knew I need go to Kenting and he helped me to book a car to go and it was cheap.

hi~ thanks for your reviews for us. our location is just 3 mins walk to the intersection of the metro, I think here is really good location. For other shortage, we will improve asap~

• petarush285
  • England, Mixed Group, 25-30
21st Aug 2016
6.9

The hostel was in a good part of town and affordable. I also liked the 'homely' feel (in that it felt like it was just in someone's house. However, the boss wasn't especially friendly and there were not enough places to hang out. We ended up going to a cafe round the corner instead. There are far nicer places in Kaohsiung and I wouldn't stay here again.

18th Aug 2016

Cheap accommodation with an excellent location - only a 2 minute walk to Formosa Blvd MRT station and 10 minute walk to the Night Market! Young Canadian girl volunteering at the hostel during my stay was extremely friendly and helpful. I'm not sure that I would have been able to communicate with the other hostel staff/volunteers without her help. The common room wasn't very welcoming, but overall value for the money was good.