8.5
Fabulous 161 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 161 Total Reviews
Casual Way Located at Linsen 1st Rd.vs Xinghua Rd., Xinxing Dist., Kaohsiung.
Taiwan
Kaohsiung 80052 Linsen 1st Rd.vs Xinghua Rd., Xinxing Dist.
85% 161
22.6319754 120.3053140
    Rooms available

• Hong Kong, Couple, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
29th Oct 2016

Good location, the staffs are very nice, and the WIFI works well in the room and common area.

• Vietnam, Mixed Group, 25-30
9th Oct 2016

The staffs are very friendly and it's in a great location, just close to Formosa Boulevard MRT Station. It will be more perfect if there could be more bathroom and toilets

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
30th Aug 2016

This hostel is located in amazing place to travle Kaohsiung. It is one sad thing that the lobby is not too big for meeting other guests.

thanks for your coming , we are happy to have your good suggestion Actually, we have a roof top garden, it is really good for you guys drinking! Still , thanks again

27th Aug 2016
8.0

All of girls and boys in hostel are very kind and helpful. I like it. By the way, after the boss knew I need go to Kenting and he helped me to book a car to go and it was cheap.

hi~ thanks for your reviews for us. our location is just 3 mins walk to the intersection of the metro, I think here is really good location. For other shortage, we will improve asap~

• petarush285
  • England, Mixed Group, 25-30
21st Aug 2016
6.9

The hostel was in a good part of town and affordable. I also liked the 'homely' feel (in that it felt like it was just in someone's house. However, the boss wasn't especially friendly and there were not enough places to hang out. We ended up going to a cafe round the corner instead. There are far nicer places in Kaohsiung and I wouldn't stay here again.

18th Aug 2016

Cheap accommodation with an excellent location - only a 2 minute walk to Formosa Blvd MRT station and 10 minute walk to the Night Market! Young Canadian girl volunteering at the hostel during my stay was extremely friendly and helpful. I'm not sure that I would have been able to communicate with the other hostel staff/volunteers without her help. The common room wasn't very welcoming, but overall value for the money was good.

5th Jul 2016
6.9

Staff are friendly, But when I arrived, during the mid afternoon, no one but volunteers were here, and I figured out most of the inner workings of the hostel on my own. This wasn't necessarily a bad thing or a draw back, but it's worth mentioning as ive been to other hostels that offer a much better presenCe of staff for hostel worlds comparative inDex. This is a pretty bare minimum hostel, but it's the cheapest one I found on the available dates. All in all, I had a good stay. Would return here

Thanks for your review. it's our fault that our volunteer forget to introduce things here. we will improve it and won't let it happen again. Again, thanks for your coming!

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
4th Jul 2016

Great location, 2 minutes walk from subway station. Staff was really helpful, we got stuck in Taiwan after a Typhoon hit the city and our flight was cancelled but the staff were nice and accomodated us. Except for the main door, no other doors have locks but there is a locker place where you can leave your stuff. Clean place, kitchen and laundry available. Would recommend it

• chinzeshen
  • Malaysia, Male, 25-30
2nd Jul 2016

Biggest problem of this place: no signage. I just happened to be able to get in because the staff was hanging around outside and he saw me with a backpack. Everything else was good. Toilet and shower room a little tiny but they're ok.

Hi, thanks for coming here. we are sorry that our signage is not so obviously. but we try to improve everything , hope that we can provide better environment for other guests. Finally, thanks for your coming!

• USA, Female, 25-30
30th Jun 2016

Super great staff and very clean. Would stay again.

Thanks for your coming here. Your Cantonese is really surprise me , haha ~^^~ we are happy to have you here. Have a nice trip in Taiwan!