Catba Hostel Reviews

160 Nui Ngoc street, Hai Phong, Cat Ba Island, Vietnam

Good base to explore the island, good bikes to rent for 4 dollars! Our room was a bit smelly but that was not their fault... Helpful staff

Awesome hostel! We paid 2.5$ per night in a dorm, got upgraded to a private room and stayed 2 more nights than planed. They organized us scooters and a really good trip to halong Bay to the cheapest price (we compared other places in town).The staff was amazingly friendly and breakfast was also good and cheap. We were completely happy here!

A very nice hostel, very cheap and with an amazing value for price. I recommend it to any backpacker on a budget who does not seek for 5 star hotels but just a hot shower and a bed to sleep. Great stay!

Nice hostel in Cat ba island Just few $ for the room you can get nice room and very clean , staff very friendy all time they give me many information about cat ba island , wifi available in the room as well , I would like to recommed this hostel to other traveler

• 25th Nov 2014

This is cheap and very basic. My shampoo has disappeared from my private room. When I asked the owner he told me that he would go check. I have never had a return of any member of the staff. On the other hand, when we asked the note, they tried to make us pay laundry 35000 vnd per kilo instead of 30000... There are much better and more honest places to stay here in Cat Ba.

Great value for money with friendly staff and a good vibe. The dorms are well equipped with a light, power outlets and a fan for each bed. I'd recommend renting scooter from the hostel as it's easy and a good price.

View all Cat Ba Island Hostels