Catba Hostel Reviews

160 Nui Ngoc street, Hai Phong, Cat Ba Island, Vietnam

Cat ba hostel Nice staff and clean room always they try to help you if you need anything I olso try they tea in front of hostel . I has rent motobike from catbahostel it is so cool you can go around the island with motobike by yourself , on Cat ba island I can visit national park ..... , very nice island , I wouldlike to tell other come in Catbahostel for stay with very cheap price

• 7th Sep 2015
  • Portugal

Best price - helpful staff hostel in Cat ba island room is very nice and clean housekeeping in room everyday , strong wifi available in room , the staff in hostel very friendly and help me during I have stayed in this hostel , I would like to recommend this one to other person coming to Cat ba island :

• 5th Sep 2015

Best hostel for stay I booked 1 night in this hostel and stay another night here , room is nice and very cheap for backpacker , I would like to book Boat trip from here I has good day on Boat to Lanha bay and Ha long bay kayaking as well , staff so friendly and help us all time when we came to lobby , Thanks Mr Trung who is staff in this hostel

• 5th Sep 2015
  • Austria

really easy atmosphere and suits the needs. cheap tours that were very good and helpful, friendly staff

We could. Have found something nicer for the price. Had a private room, but it was it very clean, found cigarette butts when we got home. 2nd day (from the cleaner we assume)

Many Vietnamese customers. Accommodating. Aircon barely worked, but the fan did a good enough job. Book you ride to Hanoi through Halong.... Rather then their transport option to Hanoi, its slower with many stops.

I took a Lan Ha bay tour with the hostel and really enjoyed it. The staff is quite helpful as well. The only problem was extremely noise fan in the dorm room.

An ok place to stay in Cat Ba where there is little difference between options. Staff were quite pushy with their tour and travel options and one member of staff was quite rude. Potentially due to the pressure to upsell, if you don't want to buy something the staff feel uninterested in informing you.

Good hostel a few minutes up the hill from the seafront.

Really not that far from the main road. The staff were super friendly and th the tours they offered were quite well done and cheaper than most offered in town.

I was in a single room which was clean and even came with a TV. The hostel is only a few minutes away from the main street so that's not a problem. Staff are nice and helpful.

Really nice hostel. When we arrived we were actually taken to their new hostel which isn't quite finished yet. The new place is right on the seafront, we had our own balcony with an amazing view. All for the same price ( super cheap). Really nice staff. The room wasn't anything special, but again so cheap. Did get woken up quite early because of the building. Would recommend.

View all Cat Ba Island Hostels