Caterina Hostel & Guesthouse Reviews

VI.Ter�z krt.30.III.28., Budapest, Hungary

Staying here was a delight, the host was flexible and was able to upgrade our room and was very accommodating.Great location close to Oktagon centre. I would definitely recommend staying here for a relaxing night.

We got a spacious four beds room only for us with a small kitchen and a bathroom. It's in the city center (50 meters from the tram line that goes everywhere). Perfect deal! Not a party hostel

The appartment was great value for money and it was very secure and in a perfect location. Thanks for providing great accommodation for my stay in Budapest

Peter and Aniko are wonderful. I was booked for two nights and decided to use Catarina as the base for my two weeks in Hungary instead of shopping around! The tram and traffic are noisy outside, but the hostel is welcoming and served my need for a home away from home.

the location is good, pretty centered and the price is cheap

• 4th May 2014
  • Iran

dirty, the room didnt lock

• 26th Apr 2014
  • Greece

the beds were very poor and old, the sheets were clean though! i was staying in the 3bed female dorm and one of the beds was actually a couch. the mattresses were it looked completely different from the pictures online.

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

Excelent location in the midle of the city, we were there already for te second time and satisfied again :-)

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Slovakia

The shower had cold water on half shower time. And the luggage storage was not safe,because they didn't have any tag to recognize which one is belong to you

The room was posted in hostelworld as a 2 bad room, but they aint got even one 2 bad room in the whole hostel. The room was dirty and black mold was on some parts of the floor, water was tripping from the celling into some cups that were standing on the ground, there was a tv but it didint worked, no wifi at all the toilett was not working right and the closet was dirty the only positiv things were the price and the location at the octagon and the nice staff.

• 21st Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Realy good place to go together with friends. Ask also for picking up transfer to airport. So cheap for groups. 100% recomendable. Price/quality excellent

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Spain

This hostel is the best at this value. I did a lot of research before booking here, but all the money worth it. The hostel staff (a woman) is friendly, it has 1 bath, 1 toilet, 1 shower&toilet, 1 kitchen (we cooked there). Only good words for this. +WiFi. I will definitely sleep there again (on low budget). Is in the middle of Budapest with less that 9€/night.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Romania

Excellent location but hostel felt very dirty and uncared for. To begin with it cost me double what it stated when I booked online. Manager got extremely drunk on the night before my departure and was coming on to myself and some of the other male tenants. The next day out of embarrassment she knocked on my door to "remind me about my train", in other words she wanted me to leave.

• 6th Mar 2014