Caterina Hostel & Guesthouse Reviews

VI.Ter�z krt.30.III.28., Budapest, Hungary

the beds were very poor and old, the sheets were clean though! i was staying in the 3bed female dorm and one of the beds was actually a couch. the mattresses were it looked completely different from the pictures online.

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

Excelent location in the midle of the city, we were there already for te second time and satisfied again :-)

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Slovakia

The shower had cold water on half shower time. And the luggage storage was not safe,because they didn't have any tag to recognize which one is belong to you

The room was posted in hostelworld as a 2 bad room, but they aint got even one 2 bad room in the whole hostel. The room was dirty and black mold was on some parts of the floor, water was tripping from the celling into some cups that were standing on the ground, there was a tv but it didint worked, no wifi at all the toilett was not working right and the closet was dirty the only positiv things were the price and the location at the octagon and the nice staff.

• 21st Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Realy good place to go together with friends. Ask also for picking up transfer to airport. So cheap for groups. 100% recomendable. Price/quality excellent

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Spain

This hostel is the best at this value. I did a lot of research before booking here, but all the money worth it. The hostel staff (a woman) is friendly, it has 1 bath, 1 toilet, 1 shower&toilet, 1 kitchen (we cooked there). Only good words for this. +WiFi. I will definitely sleep there again (on low budget). Is in the middle of Budapest with less that 9€/night.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Romania

Excellent location but hostel felt very dirty and uncared for. To begin with it cost me double what it stated when I booked online. Manager got extremely drunk on the night before my departure and was coming on to myself and some of the other male tenants. The next day out of embarrassment she knocked on my door to "remind me about my train", in other words she wanted me to leave.

• 6th Mar 2014

The staff was very friendly and they even fetched some breakfast which was really nice.

NO ELEVATOR AND 4TH FLOOR, IMAGINE WITH 29 KG LUGAGGE

the atmosphere in this hostel is really really poor and also thre isn t elevator and the rooms are at the 3rd floor...b very poor breakfast....

A good hostel for someone on a tight budget. We paid $13 a night. The room wasn't very clean, but the staff was very helpful. The building itself is kind if run down but they have two layers of security so we felt safe. We stayed two nights...that is probably the longest you should stay too.

• 1st Nov 2013

Nice place for a short stay.not very clean.