Caterina Private Rooms and Apartments

8.7
Fabulous 1169 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 25-30
22nd Jul 2017

Great location right in the centre of Budapest. The rooms are clean and spacious, however there's no elevator and getting to the hostel with heavy luggage can be quite annoying. Furthermore, there are no lockers for valuables etc. Other than that I really enjoyed my stay and would totally stay there again.

22nd Jul 2017

Very nice spot to stay. Clean, good bed, nice facilities, etc. While I was there, it wasn't the most social atmosphere, so it might not be ideal if you're trying to meet people.

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 25-30
17th Jul 2017

From the beginning of our stay to checkout, we felt very comfortable, safe and relaxed in this hostel. The rooms are in excellent condition, beds were very comfortable, bathrooms spotless, and rooms very spacious. The host was incredibly pleasant, helpful and lighthearted, which made this our best hostel experience ever. We even bought her a little postcard from Budapest as a token of our appreciation. We literally couldn't stop saying to each other how lovely woman was! 100% recommend! :-)

9th Jul 2017

Staff was great! The lady who checked me in offered some great tips of where to go and what to do. I had an over night bus the day off check out but she let me take a shower and charge up my phone a bit when I came to pick up my luggage. Everything was super clean and beds were decent! Breakfast was basic cereal and toast but there was also a small kitchen where my dorm was

4th Jul 2017

great place to say stay.

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2017

If you really want to rest at nigth without noise, with a clean bathroom and shower and a breakfast it is the best option is near the center and metro. With a wonderful service.

1st Jul 2017

The hostel is on the top floor, don't be put off by the rough staircase. The room was large and airie, great value, friendly staff.

29th Jun 2017

Brilliant hostel. 100% recommend this place.

25th Jun 2017

Lovely staff! Big spacious rooms. Great stay :)

• Turkey, Couple, 18-24
25th Jun 2017

I can say that without a doubt; it was the best hostel we've ever stayed. You can make your reservation just with closed eyes.