Caterina Private Rooms and Apartments

Fabulous 1143 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1143 Total Reviews

• Portugal, Couple, 25-30
10th Jun 2017

Very great location - We got the double room with a private bathroom. The owner was very kind and helpful with everything that we needed (for example let us cook in the evening after we already checked out). Would stay again for my next visit to Budapest ;) Note: The apartments are on the last floor of the building without elevator, it wasn't a problem for us, but just something to keep in mind.

• England, Female, 31-40
6th Jun 2017

only down fall on this accomodation is the stairs shame they don't have a lift 104 stairs to my room

• Hungary, Female, 41+
30th May 2017

Good Place to stay. Nice and clean, close to town.

• England, Female, 31-40
7th May 2017

We rented the apartment which was ideal for us, close to the metro, walking distance to the river and Margit Island - very easy to get around. Close to many restaurants, bars and supermarkets. We cooked and ate in the apartment twice which was fairly easy despite the small kitchen area. Apartment was clean and plenty of space for two people.

30th Apr 2017

Location: Good, if you take the tram you will be in the buda side in 10 minutes or you can walk 25 minutes. There is two different metro lines nearby. Close the windows at night, there is a busy street. Wifi: Fast and reliable Room: We stayed in a double room, big and comfortable Cleanliness: The building doesn't look clean, but the hostel it is clean and beautiful Atmosphere: Almost 0, but this is not a party hostel so I think it doesn't apply.

20th Apr 2017

It was a very nice, clean and tidy little hostel and I really enjoyed my stay there. There weren't a lot of outlets, but I didn't find that to be a problem, as there weren't many people in my room. Overall, no complaints and would definitely recommend!

12th Apr 2017

The room was very clean, spacious (private room) but the bathroom was outside the room, for our use only. The hostel is very quiet and the kitchen is ok to cook. Staff very friendly. Breakfast is the basic. The building is very well located, a market 1min, metro station is less than 10min walking. The only con is the building outside, it is very old and seems you are in a wrong place, but the hostel is very nice and clean. Recommend!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Apr 2017

We enjoyed our stay here. We had an apartment and we felt safe and comfortable. Most of the major sites are a 15-20 minute walk, but we made use of public transport. Getting into the building initially was a little weird. To call up, you type in the code provided at the door and nothing else, it will dial up. Luggage storage costs. Overall, would stay again.

3rd Mar 2017
8.0

The hostel was clean and there was breakfast every morning. It would be great if the *guests* washed their own dishes after breakfast instead of leaving them in the sink. The room was clean and the bathrooms were clean. The hostel staff was friendly and helpful. Great choice!

• Netherlands, Male, 41+
28th Feb 2017
8.0

This is a nice hostel and I would have enjoyed my stay if the booking had been correctly executed. I did not get what I booked. The staff were friendly and tried to correct the problem. After realizing the mistake I was given a substitute room for the first night. The next day I had to move to another room where I could stay for 2 nights. There was no room available for the last night so I booked a room at another hostel. I didn't get what I paid for. Very disappointing all round. Never again.