Caterina Private Rooms and Apartments

8.4
Fabulous 1125 Total Reviews

3rd Mar 2017
8.0

The hostel was clean and there was breakfast every morning. It would be great if the *guests* washed their own dishes after breakfast instead of leaving them in the sink. The room was clean and the bathrooms were clean. The hostel staff was friendly and helpful. Great choice!

• Netherlands, Male, 41+
28th Feb 2017
8.0

This is a nice hostel and I would have enjoyed my stay if the booking had been correctly executed. I did not get what I booked. The staff were friendly and tried to correct the problem. After realizing the mistake I was given a substitute room for the first night. The next day I had to move to another room where I could stay for 2 nights. There was no room available for the last night so I booked a room at another hostel. I didn't get what I paid for. Very disappointing all round. Never again.

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
19th Jan 2017
8.0

Likes: The location is great, easy to find. ATM is just downstairs at the next building. Dislikes: Other guests still making noise after the silent hours.

29th Dec 2016

The stairs to the rooms are scary, and the building looks timeworn. The private rooms are located on the 3rd floor without an elevator. It might be hard after a long day. The breakfast could have pancakes or boiled eggs. The lady at the reception was very helpful and kind to us providing the cheap places to eat Hungarian cuisine. The rooms were tidy and we had our own bathroom. There was a kitchen separately for two rooms but it was useful in the middle of the night for a hot beverage or water.

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
27th Dec 2016

It was stairway without elevator up a few floors, definitely not convenient for large luggage. Room was cozy with a good view, kitchen was equipped and tidy. Had to pay 300HUF for luggage storage, but that is reasonably priced. Great stay ◡̈

• Serbia, Mixed Group, 25-30
28th Oct 2016

We stayed in private room (twin beds) and we had very peaceful time, perfect for resting. It is NOT a party hostel, and you will not meet many people but if you want calm, peaceful stay, then this is a right choice for you. Lady who is working there is very, very nice and she is quite helpful and made our stay even more pleasant. Location is great and only "minus" is a bit of noise from main street, but hey, its great location :)