Cathedral House Sevilla Reviews

Calle Arfe 36, Seville, Andalucia, Spain

It was a beautifully decorated, and in a great location, really nice and clean. There was a bit of noise from the street during the night, but otherwise very comfy. The only disappointment was that there was no breakfast in the morning like it was advertised (except for some frozen bread in the freezer and juice in the fridge). This might have been because it was Sunday and there was no one working? Not sure. Otherwise it was a lovely place to stay.

I booked this hostel because are the time of my visit there was very little available (long weekend) so I was lucky to find somewhere to stay. The room I was in was a 4 bed dorm and it was tiny, there was barely any room between the beds and the other room I saw was smaller. There was only one bathroom accessible that I saw and it contained toilet and shower. The location is great right near the cathedral and shopping strips (for those that want it) and bars near by.