Cats' House Hostel Reviews

Saksahans'koho, 20/4, 2nd floor, Lviv, Ukraine

Owners of the the hostel are nice and hospitable people: they let me pay a half of a day price, when I told them, that I'm leaving at 2 a.m. Hostel is located in a 19th century building and rooms are heated by stoves.

I think in Ukraine, you have to expect differnet things. 90% rating in Ukraine does not mean 90% rating in some other countries. The facilities are rather old and there is only one bathroom and one shower. The staff was really nice and walked me to different places to help me figure out train situation because I had a language barrier with other Ukrainians in English. They make nice breakfast in the morning. The bed is not as comfotable, but acceptable.

Anton is a wonderful guests and speaks a good english. Not much people around, in these days, but his company and friends make definetely up for it!

• 6th Dec 2014

A historical building with a littlee bit out of date facilities. Nice staff and location, easy to get around Lviv. Likley it's better during the summer with many more travelers and backpackers. Kitchen is useful but limited for socialization and use of leisure time.

Staff are so nice people!! And I thought that I want to stay again!! Thank you!!

It is really cheap - so: not palace I'd like to chill in all day, BUT nice if you are a Nomad like me ;)