Cats' House Hostel Reviews

Saksahans'koho, 20/4, 2nd floor, Lviv, Ukraine

Hostel is located near city center. Host couple was very kind and sweet. I arrived over check in time.... that was super late... despite of that, they greeted me and my friend so we could sleep well. Thanks.

Owners of the the hostel are nice and hospitable people: they let me pay a half of a day price, when I told them, that I'm leaving at 2 a.m. Hostel is located in a 19th century building and rooms are heated by stoves.

I think in Ukraine, you have to expect differnet things. 90% rating in Ukraine does not mean 90% rating in some other countries. The facilities are rather old and there is only one bathroom and one shower. The staff was really nice and walked me to different places to help me figure out train situation because I had a language barrier with other Ukrainians in English. They make nice breakfast in the morning. The bed is not as comfotable, but acceptable.

Anton is a wonderful guests and speaks a good english. Not much people around, in these days, but his company and friends make definetely up for it!

• 6th Dec 2014

Good place to stay for day or two. We were the only guests so I don't know how's the usual atmosphere there. Clean and neat. Lots of blankets so you won't be cold! Placed in an old house.