Caulaincourt Boutique Hostel Reviews

2 Square Caulaincourt 75018, Paris, France

The hostel is too small and very dirty, they've got BED BUGS and I've brought them home! Thanks for making me move out of my room and pay few hundreds of euros to get rid of them!!! Don't stay here unless you want to sleep with almost no sheets, dirty blankets and BED BUGS. The only good things are the location and the breakfast.

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Croatia

helpfull staff, clean rooms and good breakfeast, only issue is the number of sockets on the wall, considering that today most people have at least one thing to plug, 2 sockets are not enough. But that is easy to solve and it was not a big problem. Really enjoyed my time there!

• 10th Oct 2014

We made a reservation for 3 nights. 8-11/10. Our flight was at 12/10 at 06.00. we checked out at 11/10 and left our luggage there. We booked with the help of a receptionist a taxi to get us to the airport. we came back at 22.30 &sat there and he asked in which room we were staying. When he understood that we had checked out this morning he told us that we cann't stay there and to wait out for 5 hours until the taxi would come. we took a taxi and went to the airport. THAT IS NOT HOSPITALITY

I stayed for one week in this hotel. I stayed in 3 seperate rooms (my choice); The first room, a double room size on the ground level, was too small for 2 bunk beds (4 persons). Ensuite tiny. No lockers or storage space either. The second room on the ground floor was a better size, but again no lockers. The double room was a good size, but the shower was too small to use properly and the water was luke warm. However, the location was great and the staff friendly and helpful.

• 8th Oct 2014

We got upgraded to a private room which was great. The location was good and everything was clean. Free computer usage and printing, just an overall good hostel

The windows to our room opened out directly onto stairs on the street, so we couldn't keep the window open throughout the night bc someone could easily come in. Not a big problem though because it was cooler weather and it wasn't too hot in the room. The bed sheets were clean as well as the bathroom. The morning breakfast was nice as well. Very pleased with our one night stay!

• 4th Oct 2014

actually, location is far from center but in paris this is not problem because you can use metro from everywhere to everywhere. and the hostel near of the station. also; you can find traditional, cute places (cafes, bars, restaurants etc) around the hostel.

This hostel is crowded and tiny, but works. The kitchen is tiny, the rooms are cramped, but each room has their own bathroom. You're kicked out of your room during cleaning time which sucks. I was sick one day and tried to nap and they kept coming in and waking me up to leave so they could clean. There isn't really a common area or a place to eat your food. There is however; a grocery store very close by and a laundromat three stores down. It was ok but I probably wouldn't go back.

Good location and helpful staff.

I really enjoyed my stay at caulaincourt hostel, rooms were clean and well maintained! Breakfast included.

The night guy told me to leave the lobby while i was waiting for taxi to go to the airport 4.30 am in the morning because he was sleeping in the front desk. i told him my taxi will be there in 5 min but he insisted i leave the lobby and i had to wait the taxi outside. he was so rude and unprofessional. AND the bedroom and bathroom are so tiny no space what so ever.

Good: breakfast, luggage storage, location in the charming Montmartre neighborhood Not good: draughty windows, not so welcoming staff at the front desk, no extra blankets available

i really loved this hostel! The staff was really nice (with the exception of one guy) and the rooms were good value for Paris. Their free breakfast was really good, too. It is also located in a nice and trendy area. Some things they could work on: cleaning the sheets more often and getting a safe for the rooms. Would go again!

Not a typical hostel vibe. Felt more like hotel. Wouldn't stay as a solo traveler. Hard to meet people. Breakfast ends too early. Staff not super polite. Decent location near Moulon Rouge

We all in all had a nice stay. There were a few things that were kind of annoying thoug: the worst things were the beds, they squeek awfully with every turn and the upper bunk doesn't have a ledge so I with my fear of hights couldn't even close my eyes up there without panicking and had to sleep on the floor. Also the cool bar area seemed to always be shut except for breakfast wich was sad since it was the only place to hang out. Also no lockers. But all in all it's a nice hostel!

Posizionato in una bella zona tranquilla e ben servita , bel quartiere nella struttura mi sono trovato benissimo ci tornerò volentieri e ve la consiglio !

• 7th Sep 2014

I consider this a good place to stay. The rooms are a bit small for 6 beds, but they clean everyday and the breakfast is good enough for hostel standards. Location wise, the area is beautiful but is far away from most of the mayor attractions in the city although the difference in price makes up for the distance. Nice decor in the hospital and the rooms.

Really enjoyed staying here - we were conveniently able to check in early, the staff was very friendly, and the location was great. The walls were a bit thin so we could hear people walking around late at night/early in the morning, but that's to be expected with an older building. If back in the area, I'd love to stay here again!

• 5th Sep 2014

A very good stay and experience. Nice staff. I will maby return.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

We enjoyed our stay overall. To summarize: Staff helpful perhaps a little disinterested at times though. Breakfast reasonable - not bad not great. Location good close to metro and nice area with good restaurants/cafes nearby. Security good - the safe in our double room was a nice touch. There is no common area really so unless you are a group/couple I think it wouldn't be as easy to meet people. Decor is nice with a colourful toilet seat! We would stay here again :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5