Caulaincourt Boutique Hostel Reviews

2 Square Caulaincourt 75018, Paris, France

Close to the underground, nice breakfast, good structure. Great deal for an expensive city like Paris. However, it's a bit cold in the rooms, so it might be a problem during very cold nights because they don't give warm blankets

The shower Water takes forever to warm up! The breakfast is great and the hostel is very goog. I recommend it.

Excelent breakfast

Very clean with grat staff and brakfast. The only 'problem' is the number of stairs, if you have a lot of baggage and that rooms are a bit small.

Quite goof and suitable =)

We enjoyed our stay in our lovley hostel, thanks a lot =)

• 29th Dec 2014

The hostel was more than we were expecting... They had some problem with our reservation (maybe a integration problem with HostelWorld), but it was solved putting was in a better room! There is a small safety-place to put documents and valuable things in the room, but it isn't big enough to put a backpack (maybe rooms with more beds have this). They have a luggage room and I felt really secure to leave my things in there, since they check what you put and take from there... Close to subway...

room, toulets and bathroom was really uncomfortable, really small, you can't move, it was really uncomfortable stay. no soap on the bath, but if you ask staff will give you one which is nice. location quite ok, gotta walk about 5 mins to metro, it's close. breakfast was basic but fine, coffee and croussiant fresh and nice. staff was very helpful and kind.

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Turkey

Staff was very, very friendly. It's a little too far from the city center for the price, but that's just a personal opinion. I would definitely stay there again.

• 18th Dec 2014

The rooms and bathrooms are clean. The bathroom is really small and tight. The rooms have just two power outlets for six beds, it one is located close the ceiling. The breakfast is rich and enjoyable.

When I went to the reception to get the card opening the door, the receptionist told the card wasn't working and that I had to paid something like 2 euros to get another type of card, which is frankly ridiculous as I had already paid to sleep in this hostel. You shouldn't have to pay more to get a keycard in order to open a door, it is the hostel's problem.

Absolutely no problem.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • India

Stayed in a 6-bed dorm. Bathroom was incredibly small, standing room only between the toilet and the shower. Was cheap though and came with breakfast/wi-fi, so I can't really complain.

I stayed over there 2nights in 6beds female dorm. I had a good time there with friends in hostels. Good breakfast,Good almosphere but a bit far from central. I had to take metro there so long. I will be back to this lovely hostels next time :)

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Thailand

The staff (a old guy) dont receive very well the guests. The cleanliness is very bad. The room is too small. But the breakfast is good. And the localization is really very close to the metro station.

• 11th Dec 2014

the hostel is awesome! great location, great atmosphere, staff with good english, the room was very clean and the bathroom as well. the breakfast is simple, but delicious, with a ver good french bread and croissant. I may consider the room's temperature, which was REALLY hot, and we had to let the window open. besides that, great stay at Caulaincourt

Very recommended

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Hotel is nice and and clean, location is fairly good with some attractions nearby, but far from the major attractions like paris tower etc. One thing I am not satisfied with is the attitude of the front desk staff/ owner. They are very reluctant to answer my questions regarding where to go, how to get there etc. They often start making irritated faces when I ask more questions. This made my trip to Paris a more stressful one as i need to do a lot of research on places of interest myself.

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Excellent hostel, staff atmosphere. Looking forward to go back.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Romania

Very helpful staff, we needed to cancel one person as we arrived with one short. we thought they would charge us for the first night, but the lady has been so helpful and not only she cancelled our friends reservation without a charge also she managed to get us a room of 4 for all of us together. so very happy with the stay and value for money.

• 28th Nov 2014