Caulaincourt Boutique Hostel Reviews

2 Square Caulaincourt 75018, Paris, France

I stayed 2 nights in the 6 bed female bedroom. Only thing thay I can complain is room and toilet was too small. And there is no sheet for blanket ( but you can hire them). Breakfast was very delicious, staff was nice also location is very good. (4 min. to metro, 10 min to the Sacre Coeur) I recommend this hostel.

My stay was not long enough. This is a very lovely hostel with very helpful and lovely staff. Centrally located for everything it is absolutely perfect and I will definitely be coming again and recommending it to all my friends.

the atmosphere is nice and they offer free breakfast. Though the room is small and crowded but it is clean, and we can enjoy comfortable and hot bath there. the location is also good, very near to Montmartre.

well i spent just one night here as i had some change in plans at the last moment. I thought i should have stayed here for the whole of my stay in Paris. Its good, old parisian building and style. good staff, nice breakfast and cheaper than any other hostels with similar facilities

Very nice location, great atmospere and stuff, rich breakfast, a great choice to enjoy your trip in Paris! Just don't go with a big suitcase, there is no elevator!!

• 30th Dec 2015
  • Albania

The environment of this hostel was a bit hostile....I think this was due to the fact that there was no common room for cooking or hanging out. It operated much like a hotel - I only met the people in my room, and that environment was a bit hostile as well. Additionally, no lockers were provided. All valuables had to be locked at the front desk, and this was annoying and inconvenient. Also, while it is close to a metro station, it is atop a hill. Expect to climb of A LOT of stairs.

• 30th Dec 2015

I like here so much...breakfast was good and employees (reception and housekeeping )was smiling, positive energy and helpfull people,People in the resturant was so helpfull.thanks for everything you have done.

The local is really good. The breakfast is delicious. The rooms are really small for 6 people, and there is no space to store your things. The bathrooms are really small as well. Toilet ans shower are separated, however, there is no sink to wash your hands in the toilet, therefore if you want to wash your hands, you need to use the sink there is on the shower. If there is someone using it, you need to wait in order to wash your hands.

Lovely place to stay, though I just wish there was a more central area to hang out around dinner time. There is a small area nearby the desk, however this can house maybe 8 people, tops, before it gets cramped.

I always stay here when I am in Paris. The location is amazing. only 2 bus stops away from the heart of the city. 10 mins walk to the Sacred Heart Cathedral. On the trolley line, and the metro line. Just a 4 min walk to the 12 metro line, and only 20 mins from there to the Champs-Elysees/Arc de Triomphe. The facilities are clean. The staff is nice. Best perk: very very very fast wifi. You can even stream!

• 6th Dec 2015

The heating system in the room was terrible, I was cold all night. I don't recommend this place.

• 4th Dec 2015

The hostel is very clean,in the centre of Montmartre,perfect location,but the room are really small,there's barely space to stand and there are no lockers in the room.We had a room for 6 and we were all friends so it was ok,but if you go there alone and you end up with people you don't know I would find the room pretty uncomfortable,since the room is really small,there's no space to store luggage and the bathroom is microscopic,but clean.Breakfast really poor,if you're late,there's nothing left

There was no cover for the pillow either for the blanket, only the bottom sheet, which is quite annoying

• 13th Nov 2015
  • Spain

A very parisian experience on Montmartre.

The stay at the hostel was not good. First there was only one wall socket in a room for 6 people, and it was on the roof, nowadays that everyone uses smartphones this is a real problem. The policy is to stay out of the room from 11 to 16 for cleaning, but in the four days we stayed there 2 times there were no cleaning and when there was it was terrible, 5 hours to do nothing. There are no lockets in the room also, not really safe. Finally, there is not a good atmosphere. Not recommended.

We booked a room for six female dorm. It felt like the room was a bit small for six people. There were only two sockets to charge electronics. The hostel is located in a nice place, very close to metro station and there are nice restaurants around.

I absolutely loved this place. Excellent location. Right around the corner are plenty of cafes, restaurants, and beautiful sights. The staff was really helpful and welcoming.

• 30th Oct 2015

We loved this place. Waauuuw! Got a very nice room. The hostel is perfectly situated in Montmarte. It had all, what we wanted. It was quiet, the staff friendly, everything worked out well for us

Good private rooms. kitchen could do with some new cooking utensils and a decent clean

Good hostel with a good location and great, very friendly staff! The breakfast is also good BUT the rooms are really small, there's hardly space to move around the beds and very limited space for luggage, the bathrooms are also very small, but for one or two nights it's ok.