Caulaincourt Boutique Hostel Reviews

2 Square Caulaincourt 75018, Paris, France

It's a nice place in a really pretty area. It's easy to get around to other places as well as the Metro station is just down the street.

Nice beds, good breakfast, pretty clean rooms.

Pleasant stay. Had to walk down a lot of stairs to get to the room.

Great spot in Montmartre near the Moulin Rouge and metro. We booked a six bed dorm but were given a two bed with no explanation, which was fine except our "ensuite" was only a tiny shower and sink, total area probably less than 1 square metre, no door and no toilet. We had to walk into reception in our pyjamas to go to the bathroom. We stored our luggage for the day as we had a late flight. We were sitting in reception (no common area) and the front desk man told us we couldn't stay past 6pm :/.

I stayed for 4 nights and really enjoyed my stay. Excellent value for money, friendly and helpful staff. The continental breakfast, which is included in the price, is very good: croissant, bread roll, cereal, coffee/tea, orange juice. The hostel is in one of the most beautiful areas of Paris, it's great to just walk around and explore, and also in easy commuting distance to the main tourist attractions.

• 14th Mar 2015

Not clean, it was loud in the room because of the stairs, no towels available, the stuff was not friendly, you shouldnt come after 2 am in the hostel cause the stuff told us the door can be closed which is in really uncomftable especially when u wanna explore Paris Nightlife. There are better hotels and hostels for the same price in Montmatre. We stayed serval times before in Paris and wouldnt recommend this hostel At all!

Friendly and helpful staff, excellent free breakfast. Shared a room with a few girls and we had our own bathroom, everything was clean enough and I was able to meet people to hang out with while traveling alone. There are computers & wifi for guests and, best of all, a kitchen we could use! I was able to keep my luggage locked securely in a room under surveillance after my stay. Great location in Montmartre which I prefer, a little far from major tourist attractions.

My stay there was excellent! I would stay there again if I come back to Paris, for sure! If you want to experience walking to the prettiest streets of Paris and have a confortable place to stay, this is your option. Super clean, nice personal.

Close to the underground, nice breakfast, good structure. Great deal for an expensive city like Paris. However, it's a bit cold in the rooms, so it might be a problem during very cold nights because they don't give warm blankets

The shower Water takes forever to warm up! The breakfast is great and the hostel is very goog. I recommend it.

Excelent breakfast

Very clean with grat staff and brakfast. The only 'problem' is the number of stairs, if you have a lot of baggage and that rooms are a bit small.

Quite goof and suitable =)

We enjoyed our stay in our lovley hostel, thanks a lot =)

• 29th Dec 2014

The hostel was more than we were expecting... They had some problem with our reservation (maybe a integration problem with HostelWorld), but it was solved putting was in a better room! There is a small safety-place to put documents and valuable things in the room, but it isn't big enough to put a backpack (maybe rooms with more beds have this). They have a luggage room and I felt really secure to leave my things in there, since they check what you put and take from there... Close to subway...

room, toulets and bathroom was really uncomfortable, really small, you can't move, it was really uncomfortable stay. no soap on the bath, but if you ask staff will give you one which is nice. location quite ok, gotta walk about 5 mins to metro, it's close. breakfast was basic but fine, coffee and croussiant fresh and nice. staff was very helpful and kind.

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Turkey

Staff was very, very friendly. It's a little too far from the city center for the price, but that's just a personal opinion. I would definitely stay there again.

• 18th Dec 2014

The rooms and bathrooms are clean. The bathroom is really small and tight. The rooms have just two power outlets for six beds, it one is located close the ceiling. The breakfast is rich and enjoyable.

When I went to the reception to get the card opening the door, the receptionist told the card wasn't working and that I had to paid something like 2 euros to get another type of card, which is frankly ridiculous as I had already paid to sleep in this hostel. You shouldn't have to pay more to get a keycard in order to open a door, it is the hostel's problem.

Absolutely no problem.