Caulaincourt Boutique Hostel Reviews

2 Square Caulaincourt 75018, Paris, France

Nice beds, good breakfast, pretty clean rooms.

Pleasant stay. Had to walk down a lot of stairs to get to the room.

Great spot in Montmartre near the Moulin Rouge and metro. We booked a six bed dorm but were given a two bed with no explanation, which was fine except our "ensuite" was only a tiny shower and sink, total area probably less than 1 square metre, no door and no toilet. We had to walk into reception in our pyjamas to go to the bathroom. We stored our luggage for the day as we had a late flight. We were sitting in reception (no common area) and the front desk man told us we couldn't stay past 6pm :/.

I stayed for 4 nights and really enjoyed my stay. Excellent value for money, friendly and helpful staff. The continental breakfast, which is included in the price, is very good: croissant, bread roll, cereal, coffee/tea, orange juice. The hostel is in one of the most beautiful areas of Paris, it's great to just walk around and explore, and also in easy commuting distance to the main tourist attractions.

• 14th Mar 2015

Not clean, it was loud in the room because of the stairs, no towels available, the stuff was not friendly, you shouldnt come after 2 am in the hostel cause the stuff told us the door can be closed which is in really uncomftable especially when u wanna explore Paris Nightlife. There are better hotels and hostels for the same price in Montmatre. We stayed serval times before in Paris and wouldnt recommend this hostel At all!

Friendly and helpful staff, excellent free breakfast. Shared a room with a few girls and we had our own bathroom, everything was clean enough and I was able to meet people to hang out with while traveling alone. There are computers & wifi for guests and, best of all, a kitchen we could use! I was able to keep my luggage locked securely in a room under surveillance after my stay. Great location in Montmartre which I prefer, a little far from major tourist attractions.

My stay there was excellent! I would stay there again if I come back to Paris, for sure! If you want to experience walking to the prettiest streets of Paris and have a confortable place to stay, this is your option. Super clean, nice personal.

Close to the underground, nice breakfast, good structure. Great deal for an expensive city like Paris. However, it's a bit cold in the rooms, so it might be a problem during very cold nights because they don't give warm blankets

The shower Water takes forever to warm up! The breakfast is great and the hostel is very goog. I recommend it.

Excelent breakfast