Caulaincourt Boutique Hostel Reviews

2 Square Caulaincourt 75018, Paris, France

I stayed over there 2nights in 6beds female dorm. I had a good time there with friends in hostels. Good breakfast,Good almosphere but a bit far from central. I had to take metro there so long. I will be back to this lovely hostels next time :)

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Thailand

The staff (a old guy) dont receive very well the guests. The cleanliness is very bad. The room is too small. But the breakfast is good. And the localization is really very close to the metro station.

• 11th Dec 2014

the hostel is awesome! great location, great atmosphere, staff with good english, the room was very clean and the bathroom as well. the breakfast is simple, but delicious, with a ver good french bread and croissant. I may consider the room's temperature, which was REALLY hot, and we had to let the window open. besides that, great stay at Caulaincourt

Very recommended

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Hotel is nice and and clean, location is fairly good with some attractions nearby, but far from the major attractions like paris tower etc. One thing I am not satisfied with is the attitude of the front desk staff/ owner. They are very reluctant to answer my questions regarding where to go, how to get there etc. They often start making irritated faces when I ask more questions. This made my trip to Paris a more stressful one as i need to do a lot of research on places of interest myself.

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Excellent hostel, staff atmosphere. Looking forward to go back.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Romania

Very helpful staff, we needed to cancel one person as we arrived with one short. we thought they would charge us for the first night, but the lady has been so helpful and not only she cancelled our friends reservation without a charge also she managed to get us a room of 4 for all of us together. so very happy with the stay and value for money.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • British Indian Ocean Territory

This hotel I can only recommend, wish stuff all the best, I spent there 3 pleasant days. Thanks

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Slovakia

You really can't go wrong with any hostel in Paris, since it's so easy to get around with the metro system. Caulaincourt was a very short walk from the M12 Lamarck stop. Regarding the hostel itself, the best thing was the complimentary map. (But given how easy it is to get to key destinations with the metro, you might never need to refer to it.) The linen looked pretty grimy, it looked oil-stained. And the heat was shut off at night. The location was fair, but the dirty linen is a deal-breaker.

No elevator (hostel located on top floor (4th). No A/C. Severe lack of outlets to charge electronics in hostel room 15A. No hair dryer. Location is on an incline from the metro - one way is slow incline through various streets, 20 min walk. Other way shorter 10 min walk, with super sharp, exhaustive stair climb. Would not recommend this hostel.

Excellent and simple hostel in Paris! The location is perfect and the room was clean and fresh.

• 31st Oct 2014