Caulaincourt Boutique Hostel Reviews

2 Square Caulaincourt 75018, Paris, France

Not the hostel to go to if you want to meet people. Free breakfast includes coffee, tea and a croissant/roll. Rooms were clean and modern.

Clean rooms, great staff, great breakfast, great location in Montmartre and very safe and near metro Lamarck-Caulaincourt! I loved staying at Caulaincourt Hostel and would have loved to stay for more than 7 days. I stayed at another hostel 10 min from the Gare du Nord and it was not nearly as good as the Caulaincourt Hostel. Highly recommended.

I had such a great time here. The staff was helpful. It is located right by the metro in Montmarte by far the cutest area in Paris. I will definitely be back some day.

• 15th May 2015

It's a nice place in a really pretty area. It's easy to get around to other places as well as the Metro station is just down the street.

Nice beds, good breakfast, pretty clean rooms.

Pleasant stay. Had to walk down a lot of stairs to get to the room.

Great spot in Montmartre near the Moulin Rouge and metro. We booked a six bed dorm but were given a two bed with no explanation, which was fine except our "ensuite" was only a tiny shower and sink, total area probably less than 1 square metre, no door and no toilet. We had to walk into reception in our pyjamas to go to the bathroom. We stored our luggage for the day as we had a late flight. We were sitting in reception (no common area) and the front desk man told us we couldn't stay past 6pm :/.

I stayed for 4 nights and really enjoyed my stay. Excellent value for money, friendly and helpful staff. The continental breakfast, which is included in the price, is very good: croissant, bread roll, cereal, coffee/tea, orange juice. The hostel is in one of the most beautiful areas of Paris, it's great to just walk around and explore, and also in easy commuting distance to the main tourist attractions.

• 14th Mar 2015