Caulaincourt Montmartre Hostel

8.2
Fabulous 4440 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 41+
18th Jun 2017

Great location, staff friendly and helpful.

• Germany, Female, 41+
17th Jun 2017

A Perfect Spot for discovering Paris.

• England, Male, 25-30
5th Jun 2017
7.1

Yes enjoyed my stay here but used it more as a base as I was out most of the time. Loved tube hopping to the different places and underground not far from hostel

• Zimbabwe, Male, 25-30
30th May 2017
4.3

This hostel is crummy overall. I booked an ensuite room and it was a tiny little box. The sheets smelled like mould and the ways were dusty. Don't stay if you have allergies. Level of cleanliness, even for a hostel, is appalling. And there is ONE toilet in the hallway for I don't know how many people. The toilet is tiny, was perpetually dirty and disgusting to use. Seriously, stay in an airbnb. I moved out after 2 nights and don't regret my decision. Also not worth 60 whole euros for this mess

27th May 2017

Basic hostel in a lovely area of Montmarte. Free breakfast is very nice as far as free hostel breakfasts go, with rolls, croissants, and a variety of cereals. Beds were comfy if you like firm beds.

• erinwohlgemuth
  • Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
25th May 2017

I was traveling with a friend but we had booked seperatly . The staff member who checked us in was very kind and moved us into a room together. The breakfast was good and we were in the heart of Montmartre and really close to a metro stop. There's also a fantastique pâtisserie right across the street. I Would definetly go back :)

17th May 2017

Great hostel. Staff was so kind. I had to check out at 3:30am to catch an early flight and the staff stayed awake for me and even ordered me a taxi. The breakfast was also great. The croissants were delicious.

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
12th May 2017

Absolutely incredible location. Loved it so much! Wouldn't recommend paying extra for the breakfast if it's not included in your room, very average and next door is the most delicious patisserie. Room was very clean and nice. Everything worked and was in good condition. Very happy and loved our weekend in Paris

12th May 2017

excellent location in Paris

• USA, Male, 18-24
10th May 2017
3.1

This was by far the worst hostel for my stay in Europe. Staff was extremely rude, all of the appliances were broken, and the hot water was not functional for our entire stay. Tried to talk to the staff about their refund policy but was immediately shut down by the rude staff. Noticed that the staff was much friendlier to non-American travelers as they were to the Americans.