Caupo Reviews

Kemankeş Mustafa Paşa Mah. Maliye, Cad. Çelebi Sok. No:3 34425, Istanbul, Turkey, Istanbul, Turkey

No hot water in 5th floor. Not clean.

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Greece

Me and my friends have been here for 3 nights. It's centrally located and it has a good value for money. What I did like at all was the atmosphere. The hostel has a common room in the basement where people could meet for staying together, drinking or eating. But it is too small! Nothing a great place if you're looking for fun or meeting other interesting people! Little bit disappointed about the cleanliness. The wall behind my bed seemed a mosquito cemetery!

The only thing we found "bad" is that the toilet was always dirty and that there is no elevator and the stairs are stretch.

Friendly, helpful staff in a great location, however the floor drain on 3/F bathroom doesn't seem working so it is always wet. I had my coffee and cream powder on the rack inside my room however they were missing when I come back after a day trip. The staff said they might been taken by other guests in the room but I think it is unlikely.