Caveland

Superb 1052 Total Reviews
Superb 1052 Total Reviews

23rd Mar 2017

Wifi did not work in room because cave blocked signal but worked outside and in reception, had to hold shower head when taking a shower, plenty of warm water, had fridge to put leftovers in, outlets in the lockers but not many other places, lockers are smaller only enough space for a backpack or something smaller, nice staff very helpful

• England, Female, 41+
20th Mar 2017

Excellent location on the outskirts of a less touristy village but yet only 20 minutes walk from bustling Thira. Hospitable, clean and comfortable - particularly the en-suite twin which also had a well equipped kitchen. The living area was a bonus - so very spacious for two people. We particularly enjoyed Veronica's yoga classes on the roof with calming views across fields to the sea. The place certainly exceeded our expectations.

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 18-24
20th Mar 2017

The review would have been a 10 but because the pool wasnt working yet I've been told I had to downgrade it... Other than that this place was amazing! The staff were awesome and very helpful as well as great company!! We had a great time meeting other people staying there, getting to know them and making some good friends. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone going to Santorini and would definitely stay there again when I go back!

• Costa Rica, Mixed Group, 18-24
20th Mar 2017

The location is kinda far from the bus stop and the transportation services in Santorini suck so it was a big drawback for seeing the island. But the staff and place were lovely and one of my favorite things about Santorini was staying in this hostel definitely.

• isagiraffe
  • China, Female, 31-40
18th Mar 2017
7.7

Not really that easy to find, bed is pretty comfortable, staff very friendly and helpful, breakfast has lots of choices. Owner does yoga every tuesday, wish i could have joined. 6 people mixed dorm is quite big with a comfortbale sofa. I enjoyed my time there.

• curubetancourt
  • Puerto Rico, Female, 18-24
12th Mar 2017

This could be my fav hostal ever. Its so adorable and the staff is amazing. They go out of their way to help and solve any problem (Ines and Jordan). I took some points away bc the bathroom was not as clean as i would want it to be when we arrived (we where the only ones in that room). But appart from that it was great, i didnt want to leave.

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
7th Mar 2017

Everything was fine, super fine, the place was really good. Unfortunately I guess either the room or the air conditioner was not really good, because I feel it too dusty and I'm allergic to dust. But everything was super fine. The best!!!!

• KaylaDesro5
  • Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Mar 2017

My friend and I are both 19 backpacking Europe! cave land was amazing, very positive vibes, friendly atmosphere. Everything was clean and they were very helpful! I for sure reccomend this hostel!

• USA, Female, 41+
6th Mar 2017

Jordan and Inez were great. Warm and fun environment. Only recommendation is to make your sign to entrance more visible. We had a very enjoyable time there. Thanks!

• Canada, Female, 31-40
4th Mar 2017
7.1

This is not your typical hostel. Unique and has character. It wasn't very busy when I went (March, so it's off season), but I think it would be more fun and lively in the summer. I booked a private room but it was being worked on so they gave me a 4-bed dorm to myself. Room was good. Bed was fairly hard but okay for 2 nights. Don't expect comfort, but a place to stay. Good hostel staff! Housekeeper let herself in my room in the AM, which wasn't cool. Decent location, you can walk to Fira easily.