Fabulous 981 Total Reviews
Fabulous 981 Total Reviews
Caveland Located at Karterados, , Santorini.
Greece
Santorini 847 00 Karterados
89% 981
36.4115470 25.4488018
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
23rd Sep 2016

Victor is an amazing host and very helpful. I enjoyed my stay and met three amazing girls during the two days that I stayed there. I arrived at midnight and the hostel booked me a transfer from the airport to caveland, the transfer did not show up at all and I end up waiting for 50 minutes at the airport. I also book their transfer from Caveland to the airport and it was 5am and again the transfer did not show up. I almost missed my flight. Always have a plan B for Transfers

21st Sep 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here. It was nice and quiet, which was perfect. They have great facilities (I stayed in a 4 female room) which has its own bathroom and lounge area. There is also a nice pool. The reception staff was awesome (can't remember name but he has black curly hair & was super helpful and hilarious). Location was a bit of a walk from bus but I rented an ATV, so it didn't matter. The 2 dogs were also a cute bonus :) Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would definitely recommend!

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Sep 2016

Caveland was honestly the most amazing hostel I've ever stayed at. It's about a 15-30 minute walk into Fira, but you are also only 7-10 minutes from the nearest ATV and Motorcycle Rental. There were two dogs at the hostel which just upped how beautiful and friendly the atmosphere was. Would 100% recommend and will be back again!

19th Sep 2016

Caveland is a great value on overpriced Santorini. It's located in a small village about 25 minute walk from Fira. The beds were comfortable and clean and the caves very spacious -- kind of weird how the beds are all in one corner and then there is a massive living room. The 10 bed come with two bathrooms, which remained clean, although they had a foul odor. The breakfast was nice, the staff very friendly. There is a pool -- but I didn't use it. It was quiet. Poor Wifi.

• Indonesia, Female, 18-24
18th Sep 2016

The hostel was great for mingling and it has a swimming pool! The location is a bit far from the bus stop and going from the hostel to the bus stop with a luggage is hard work! But overall, I had a great stay because the staff is really friendly! The free breakfast is a bonus!

• Ireland, Female, 41+
16th Sep 2016

This is a hostel first and foremost, which was reflected in the staffs attitude, the general décor and the grounds. After saying that, we enjoyed our time in caveland, especially the pool on those very hot days (and particularly when it answered the question about whether we'd like to live in a cave). Its location at the end of a steep slope is a pain without hired transport (quad bike). Overall, it was clean and cheap enough (for an apartment) so we'd recommend Caveland for the experience.

• Mikalamarie13
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
16th Sep 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Caveland. It is far away from Fira and Oia but as long as your okay with a bit of a walk then it's fine. The hostel itself is beautiful. The rooms are really neat. Staff were great and the pool was a great way to relax and cool off. I did their yoga and it was great. I would recommend this place!

• India, Mixed Group, 25-30
16th Sep 2016

We absolutely loved our stay at Caveland hostel. Their four room private en-suite is an extremely spacious two bedroom hall kitchen suite and we had a great time there. The hostel itself has a nice atmosphere with very friendly co-travelers and staff. I loved the rustic look of the place and the colorful furniture. The only problem was that it is more like a 25 to 30 min walk to Fira. We did enjoy the walk but it would have been a lot more convenient if Fira and the Fira bus stop were closer.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
14th Sep 2016

Lovely chill hostel, pool is gorgeous, dogs are sweet, caves are amazing. Hostel is a 5 min bus journey from Fira and a 7 min walk from local restaurants and supermarkets.

• England, Female, 41+
14th Sep 2016

Absolutely loved this hostel, was sad to leave. I stayed in Perissa for a few days before moving here abs wished I'd stayed at Cavelands for the whole time. Fantastic facilities, staff, location. Everything was perfect