Caveland Reviews

Karterados, Santorini, Greece

I like the wine cellar cave that I stayed in, its spacious and authentic. The volunteers are friendly and helpful. The only one minor comment would be that the WiFi is not accesible in the cave/room. Otherwise everything was good.

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

Thanks for your review! You guys were great, friendly guests to have around. Unfortunately, the deeper in the caves you go, naturally the less strong the wifi signal is! We're glad you had a good stay!

Fantastic place to stay in Santorini! Great authentic caves to sleep in, staff are friendly and helpful and there's a great community atmosphere among travellers. Just down the road from the bus stop to take you anywhere on the island, or rent a scooter or bike and do your own thing, rental places are also close by. Yoga is a great addition to the chilled out stay.

• 4th Mar 2015

Was so happy with my stay at Caveland! The staff was amazing, there are 3 sweet dogs outside, it's a beautiful location and easy to get everywhere within a short walk/bus ride! We came in the offseason and the staff was very helpful in finding us places that were open and helping us make the most of our time there. Absolutely no complaints about Caveland, it was a wonderful experience in the beautiful Santorini!

• 1st Mar 2015

Charlie at reception was amazing, him and the other guy helped me arrange a pick up point for my tour and arranged a taxi which assured I got to the ferry on time. I enjoyed my accommodation, it was quiet and great views.

Me and my partner had a double deluxe room, which was amazing and very good for value for money. Location was prity central to everything but saying that its about a 15 minute walk to main town and supermarket! Hostel is really easy to find, when u get to zotos, (looking at zotos) turn left and follow that road until u reach the tennis courts and bang ur there :) I recommend hiring an ATV for a day or two, we had a blast on it, very safe to drive and easy for parking in town. We loved santorini

• 17th Oct 2014

Awesome hostel, great kitchen, staff and rooms. Close to lots of restaurants and ATV rental places to get all around the island. Wish I stayed for longer!

Very nice and friendly place. The location is awesome in old caves, has a lot a charm. There are 3 friendly dogs too and a swimming pool for the hot days. Some activities are organised as well. The hostel is about 15/20 min walk away from Thira. The bus to and from the port and the airport stop just at the top of the main road. Plenty of facilities around supermarket, restaurants, laundry ... Communal kitchen well furnished. Staff was helpful.

• 9th Oct 2014