9.0
Superb 1,019 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 1,019 Total Reviews
Caveland Located at Karterados, , Santorini.
Greece
Santorini 847 00 Karterados
90% 1019
36.4115470 25.4488018
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 31-40
28th Oct 2016

Cavelands is a lovely hostel if you are looking for something away from the hustle and bustle of touristy Fira! It is located in the town of Karterados, a 20-25 minute walk from town! It has lovely grounds and a relaxed vibe! I visited in the off season so there wasn't a lot of atmosphere but I'm sure in peak season it would be different! I still met some lovely People during my stay!! The rooms are huge, The bathroom is older but fine! The free breakfast is a bonus!! Lovely staff! Great hostel!

23rd Oct 2016

Amazing facility for a great price! I will for sure stay here again in the future! 10/10!

21st Oct 2016
6.0

Not what I expected. Caves are predictably dank, no hot water in the shower (more like a concrete corral with a hose). Reception is open for relatively short periods of time (eg. closes for 3 hours for lunch, closes again at 10pm). Location is out of the way so you definitely need an ATV to get anywhere, not a huge problem but factor that into your budget ($20/day). I checked out and found a very nice, private queen room with balcony, hot shower, and tv for $15 more/night about 5 min away

17th Oct 2016

I loved Caveland! The pictures on HostelWorld really don't do it justice. It's gorgeous! Would highly recommend.

16th Oct 2016

Absolutely amazing staff. I am 19 from the USA and it was my first time traveling alone. They helped me with everything and went above and beyond. This place is very special and I will only stay here when I return. I made so many friends and truly had the time of my life thanks to Caveland. Book it now. You won't be sorry! So in love with Santorini. Thank you Caveland staff!

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Oct 2016

The staff was SO awesome and helpful! Before I checked in they emailed me saying there was a mix up and they were upgrading me for free and I ended up having a beautiful hostel to myself for the two nights I was there and it was beyond nice of them when I wasn't even sure what the mix up was. The location was beautiful, everything was clean and so nice. I would 100% recommend, my friends and I were actually depressed we had to leave. Best hostel experience I've ever had!!!

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
14th Oct 2016

Very nice big area in the garden, and swimming pool, a traditional cave house design will make you a unforgettable trip. Ten bed dorm actually is much better then six bed dorm because it is a biggest two floor room. Much more space.

11th Oct 2016

Lovely quaint place with helpful staff.. Walking distance from Fira town (10-15 mins).. Clean room and washroom.. Decent breakfast.. Only problem was that wifi range was less in the dorm..

9th Oct 2016

Great hostel ! Almost too nice ! Great staff very helpful and polite , quiet and amazing atmosphere ! Would recommend 200% ! Very pretty and well décorated .. Away from the touristy area of Fira but walking distance . Amazing !

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
8th Oct 2016

This place is amazing. Santorini is extremely touristy so it's nice to, after a day between other tourists to come to the little village where everything is quiet and feels a bit more local. The hostel itself is also amazing. The courtyard is so pretty, the pool is nice, the rooms super spacious and the whole setting very characteristic. Helpful staff and simple but nice breakfast. I definitely do not regret my stay here.