Cebu Guesthouse

Rating 250 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
31st Jan 2017
3.1

This was almost enough to make me never want to stay in a hostel ever again. The photos on the site are 100 years old, the rooms smell, the kitchen area is a nightmare! Theres no soap anywhere, no handsoap in the bathroom no dish soap in the kitchen. Cold shower. Rude staff that couldnt even be bothered to give me directions to 7-11. Huge cockroaches running around I felt my pillow move! I was horrified and left running at 430am.