Cebu Guesthouse Reviews

211 mango avenue, Cebu, Philippines

for only a small amount of money you can get aplace much better than the cebu guesthouse.i found the workers there to be more interested in themselves than the well being of there guests.i was awoken at 4.30am by one of them playing a guitar outside my room.i was meant to stay a few nights but left after only one

This place was nothing like its photos. The room was dingy, walls grungy, flooring coming apart. There was no restaurant close by to eat breakfast that was open, and staff unhelpful in guiding us to a restaurant. The staff also didn't get my reservation correct as I was supposed to meet my friend and ended up putting me in a different room.

nice and convenient place to stay. short taxi to anywhere or a walk up to mango square. id suggest taxi after dark if you are walking alone

Rooms were smelly and we didn't really feld welcome here. Just okay for a night's sleep before a flight or ferry ride.

View all Cebu Bed and Breakfasts