Cebu Guesthouse Reviews

211 mango avenue, Cebu, Philippines

Rooms were smelly and we didn't really feld welcome here. Just okay for a night's sleep before a flight or ferry ride.

The stay was okay, I guess it's worth its money. I liked the huge lockers and hated the creepy-looking bathroom. The location is very good for taking taxis, everybody knows where it is. But once we had a problem: we asked a guy at the reception for directions to a bar, and he sent us to a wrong place! It was not just a bar, there was some interesting event there, But 'thanks; to the receptionist we had to miss the event because when we finally figured out where it really was, it was too late!

• 22nd Jan 2014
  • Russia

If possible, DON'T STAY THERE! I stayed for 1 night and then moved to an other hostel which is in the same price range but super clean and it's just located a little bit more in the west. The name is something with "3". My story: arrived at 11:30pm and was happy to get shelter. However in the morning I saw that I had more company in the single-room then expacted - two dead cockroaches! Where they came from, there will be more. And that's just the beginning of the story... summary, never again!

• 2nd Jan 2014

One of the dirtiest hostels we stayed in. Room was smelly and old. The bathroom doors were all brown and dirty and the toilet didn't flush that well... Also lazy staff and didn't feel welcome at all.

Its cheep, its ok foe 1 night