5.8
Rating 246 Total Reviews
5.8
Rating 246 Total Reviews
Cebu Guesthouse Located at 211 mango avenue, , Cebu.
Philippines
Cebu 6000 211 mango avenue
58% 246
10.3110981 123.9028161
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
28th Nov 2016
6.0

The price announced on Hostel World was actually incorrect. They asked me to see my receipt because I paid only 25php on arrival (When I believe it should've been 250). Fortunately they didn't ask me for more money. There is cameras in the rooms wich leave no space to intimacy. Bathrooms are pretty bad... but I feel it is the same everywhere in Cebu. Overall ok, not to recommend to a "princess".

• Denmark, Male, 41+
5th Nov 2016

It ok but dyrty

• England, Couple, 25-30
28th Sep 2016
4.0

One of my top 5 worst hostels around the world. staff were rude, had no idea how to help me with local area or help with buses. no security to building or rooms. no air con and awful beds. no plug sockets in rooms that worked shower just trickled water but at least shower was warm. have fun if you stay here :)

• Germany, Female, 25-30
27th Sep 2016
6.0

We actually didn't end up staying at Cebu guesthouse because there were cockroaches on the bed and it was berry uncomfortable…the whole place had a nice atmosphere if one likes budget backpacker places but it was full of cockroaches, small, old and just too much for us to stay there…

• Philippines, Female, 18-24
25th Sep 2016
8.0

Cebu guesthouse is definitely a good choice if you're looking for a low cost budget hostel. Cleanliness is not well maintained tho but if you're not that sensitive, i think you can handle it. to rate cleanliness i give 7 out of 10. Pillows and blankets are provided and it's clean & newly washed. Will stay here again if we planned to travel again to Cebu.

14th Sep 2016
6.0

I stayed only 2 nights. The second night just because I did not to move and I wanted to change city. When you are told not to go out on the street at night it is a sign it is not a great city. And I do not care much for photography of cross and church. Maybe I missed something good but the staff did not have any information for tourism and gave wrong directions. They need training and brochures. But I seen worst

• Taiwan, Female, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016
7.7

The staff there was very nice to help us and always give us the right direstionto get to the place we want definetely worth the price !! but the place is not that clean actually, but the price they gave us was really great! so i don't really mind this place is not that clean

• Australia, Male, 41+
18th Aug 2016
5.7

well your photos must have been a long time ago cause the floral arrangement havent been cleaned for at least 10 years by the look of them . The inside walls were falling away from the frames in the bedroom . Bed was terrible and hard . Wasnt handy to transport ,the road was bad repair and almost impassable in a taxi.

• England, Male, 18-24
9th Jul 2016
2.0

This was unquestionably the worst hostel/hotel I have ever stayed in. The room and bathroom can't have been cleaned in months. I've stayed in dozens of hostels all over the world, and I am not picky by any means, and this is the only time I have ever left a review. This place was really unpleasant.

• Philippines, Male, 18-24
22nd Jun 2016
6.9

Ok place to stay in for the price. Air conditioning was good. But cleanliness of the bathroom is definitely an issue. And the ongoing renovation makes the whole place look dirtier than usual. Very affordable food from the resto. Ok location.