Cebu Guesthouse Reviews

211 mango avenue, Cebu, Philippines

Filthy, old and run-down and the man who we checked in with was unwelcoming and not friendly. Got very negative vibes here and did not enjoy our stay at all.

Clean and convenient for a one night stop over. Didn't see much of Cebu City so not sure about location. Staff were able to help with onward plans and we were able to check in during the early hours. No wifi however as apparently it was broken

it was alright

you gett what you paid for. The negative cormments posted are by and large trivial and persnickety. As for the occasional cockroach----come off of it. Save yort complaints for Manila. Anyway, they'v been around a couple of million years, ive heard,far longer than us, and have therefore rights of seniority by any measure.

Simple accommodation perfect for a short stay. Though the room and bathroom facilities were a little bit unclean, the general appearance was neat and tidy. Staff were very helpful and even took a map off the wall so I could find my way.

• 7th Apr 2015

Disgusting place!! from the rooms to the common places ....the worst is definitely the bathroom! and the staff didn't ming talking the whole night beside my room while I had to get up early the next morning...even after warning them!!!! so unrespectful!

• 27th Mar 2015

Awesome staff! Very friendly, super helpful, always cheerful! Get the air-conditioned rooms as Cebu is really hot. If you are in Cebu look no further stay here! Great location too.

Don't take the single room in the back, nr. 5 The staff doesn't respect their own houserules of silence after 11 pm. Shouting at eachother at 6 am in the morning. You want to be staying in the house as a paying guest. The place hangs together with bits and pieces. Don't expect quality, just basic. You get what you pay for.

• 11th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

it was fine for one night but wouldn't stay there in the future. The staff was nice but the atmosphere and cleanliness was really lacking.

Cheaper place to stay in Cebu but very dirty, to go to the bathroom you had to walk through the laundry and janitor's closet and the bathroom was very dirty. I felt if I took a shower I would be dirtier than if I did not take a shower, cockroaches all over the bathroom. Got eaten by mosquitoes in the bedroom, super loud at night with other guests outside. Would not recommend this place unless you are desperate for a place to stay.

ICE cold dorms. Make sure to bring an additional sleeping bag, sweater and jogging pants as you're about so sleep in a fridge.

Really unpleasant place to stay. Dirty, poor customer service and really terrible bathrooms. I'm very happy to rough it but this just wasn't nice.

View all Cebu Bed and Breakfasts