Cecil Hotel Reviews

47 rue Beaunier, Paris, France

Really glad I booked here when looking to save money for a few days in the city. There was nothing extravagant about the stay, but worth the money and it felt clean and secure while there. Wifi worked very well and the metro is very close. Took the train and metro easily from the airport. Not an area with night life if that's what you're interested in, though.

I had a very comfortable stay. The staff is excellent. I was travelling with my little baby and they arranged a baby bed and other stuff for me as soon as they could. All staff members are nice, helpful and easy going. I was a little concerned about the security because they always take your keys back when you are leaving the hotel. The location is not too bad because a Metro station is at walking distance. Lots of food shops and a big supermarket at walking distance were extremely helpful.

The only difficulty with this hotel was. You can hear everything in the room next to yours, above and below. It was difficult to get a restful nights sleep. The insulation in the walls of the hotel rooms was very poor.