Cedar Ridge Lodging Reviews

lot #2 Cedar Ridge, Bogue Hill, St. James, Montego Bay, Jamaica

This place had amazing views. Best place to stay in Montego Bay! Arlene was great and gave us a ton of information on places to go and things to do/eat.

your energy and positive vibrations added to the overall energy in the house - we are so thankful that you chose us and we look forward to you being a Cedar Ridge Friend and to your eventual return. One Love Blessings on your journeys Arlene

Cedar Ridge sits atop Bogue Hill. Besides the terracotta ambiance, the central garden, the clean and well-organized rooms, my stay has been graced by a vibrant communal atmosphere. I sat for hours on the veranda overlooking palm and ackee trees and meditated from a hammock with a view of the bay. I learned how to make Jamaican rice and peas and curry chicken. I drew and painted with the welcome company of travelers and the occasional hummingbird. Great experience! Highly recommend it.

• 10th Jan 2015

Really loved my stay in Cedar Ridge!!! Arlene is so nice and helpful to us and left me a GREAT first impression of the country! Definitely a place worth staying for ur trip in Jamaica!!!

We really loved having you stay with us and sharing in the vibrations of the season. We look forward to your being a 'friend" and your eventual return to your Jamaica home. Blessings

CR is nestled in the hills of Montego Bay and offers a secure and calm environment. You will wake up to the most incredible view of Montego Bay--don't forget to take it all in. While CR isn't close to the beach, it's a nice escape from the hubub of the city...and it's quite easy to catch a cab to the hip strip and beyond. Arlene is VERY helpful and was a gem throughout our whole stay on the island. She extended an invite to a local Rasta festival--our favorite day of the entire 9 days! THANKS!

• 29th Dec 2014

Best hostel experience so far! Arlene is very helpful and so does all staff there! Had a great Christmas dinner with everyone stayed there. Sweet memory!!

To me, the best Montego Place if you want to spend a real & quiet jamaican way of life, with in addition a warm welcome a wonderful view of the bay !

• 4th Dec 2014