Fabulous 80 Total Reviews
Fabulous 80 Total Reviews
Cedar Ridge Lodging Located at lot #2 Cedar Ridge, Bogue Hill, St. James, Montego Bay.
Jamaica
Montego Bay St James P.O. Box 214, R lot #2 Cedar Ridge, Bogue Hill, St. James
89% 80
18.4384132 -77.9276990
    Rooms available

12th Jan 2016
4.9

All the taxi drivers have lost the way to arrive at the hostel

• France, Female, 25-30
26th Aug 2015

I traveled to Jamaica in Aug 2015 and had a great time. Mostly because of Arlenes hospitality and her great suggestions on what to do. I traveled on my own, but then met Tom from UK at the hostel with whom I have traveled afterwards. Arlenes has been the best hostess. We asked her what to do, and she made a whole plan for us with people to call, places to stay and which taxis to take. I would highly recommend to stay at Cedar Ridge Lodge.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a great rating and good comments, I am sorry I was not there to spend more time with you but also glad that Tom was such a great traveling companion. Walk good on all your journeys One Love