Cedar Ridge Lodging Reviews

lot #2 Cedar Ridge, Bogue Hill, St. James, Montego Bay, Jamaica

I traveled to Jamaica in Aug 2015 and had a great time. Mostly because of Arlenes hospitality and her great suggestions on what to do. I traveled on my own, but then met Tom from UK at the hostel with whom I have traveled afterwards. Arlenes has been the best hostess. We asked her what to do, and she made a whole plan for us with people to call, places to stay and which taxis to take. I would highly recommend to stay at Cedar Ridge Lodge.

Hello, I loved my stay at your place ! The only thing I thought was lacking was hot water in the basement shower hehe. This is my first hostel experience so it's hard to compare but everything was good enough for me. Nice place, nice atmosphere, everyone I met was nice (Madge, Firstman, Lisa, Jay). Thanks for the general tips about Jamaica and for your companionship Arlene. We didn't spend much time together but it was nice talking to you.

View all Montego Bay Bed and Breakfasts