Ceibo Ibiza Reviews

Medico Jose Costa 2, 5º 4ª, Ibiza, Spain

Good location but there was no reception, they emailed me the day before to tell me I should be there before 1:30 pm otherwise there would be no one to open the door for me. Staff spoke very poor English, there was no kitchen, bathrooms the smallest possible and not very clean. My room was big and nice but lamp didn't work the first day and door is really hard to open, as you open the door, you wake up everyone in the room. Sorry to say that, but worse hostel I've been so far.

The place is well located .This is the only positive aspect.taspect.there is no reception no staff around it opens after 1 in the afternoon so if you arrive early be prepared to carry your luggage around no kitchen no X common room rather dirty and stuffy.

Hostel is good. The address could be a bit more specific as it was difficult to find the hostel. Our Hostelworld printout did not have maps and our internet was not working. So we had to search a lot for the hostel.

• 14th May 2015
  • India

We had to wait an hour in the hallway for the guy to check us in because he doesnt speak english and didnt understand that we were gonna get there at 9pm! The wifi is not that good and zero common room just a hallway so no atmosphere whatsoever! But the staff is really nice and its pretty clean! Big rooms and good location!

It's really worth! Its a really good place for the price. Good location, close to the city center and 15 minutes walking of the beach. It's really clean. The only bad thing is they don't speak any English. For me it wasn't a problem cause I'm Brazilian, then I could communicate in Spanish.

While Ceibo Ibiza may perhaps be slightly inefficiently run, the owner and his partner (not sure if it's wife/girlfriend/regular friend) are so nice. I'd recommend brushing up on your Spanish because he speaks little English, but he seemed like a really great guy. The showers are TINY but the beds aren't bad. Wooden frames made me a bit nervous but I had no bug problem whatsoever. It's a 15 minute walk away from a small beach, 30 to a larger one, and just 5 to the street with the main bus stops.

This hostel was immaculately clean and beautifully presented. The staff were kind and considerate, Couldnt have asked for a better place to stay, Thank you.

• 31st Mar 2015