Ceibo Ibiza Reviews

Medico Jose Costa 2, 5º 4ª, Ibiza, Spain

It was a good place to stay in Ibiza. It would have been good if there was a kitchen in the apartment.

we ended up switching hostels cause this one looked sketchy and was in a crappy neighborhood. didn't feel safe going into the building and took us a very long time to get in contact with the owner. the pages says 24/7 reception. but that's a lie. we arrived at 8. and had to wait till 11am.

Stayed here during closing week. The accommodation is very basic with a bed and bathroom facilities only. There are no other amenities provided. It is cleaned daily and kept in a good location. Good value for money keeping in mind that you only get the bare essentials.

Not bad, should be better!

Good location but there was no reception, they emailed me the day before to tell me I should be there before 1:30 pm otherwise there would be no one to open the door for me. Staff spoke very poor English, there was no kitchen, bathrooms the smallest possible and not very clean. My room was big and nice but lamp didn't work the first day and door is really hard to open, as you open the door, you wake up everyone in the room. Sorry to say that, but worse hostel I've been so far.

The place is well located .This is the only positive aspect.taspect.there is no reception no staff around it opens after 1 in the afternoon so if you arrive early be prepared to carry your luggage around no kitchen no X common room rather dirty and stuffy.

View all Ibiza Bed and Breakfasts