Ceibo Ibiza Reviews

Medico Jose Costa 2, 5º 4ª, Ibiza, Spain

Not the best hostel in the world. There is no kitchen. The rooms are very small so not much space for luggage. Good location.

I did not expect the hostel to be just a floor of an apartment building. I arrived around 11pm and I didn't know I had to call the landlord. I had to hear that from one of the others staying there. After getting the number I had to wait for 20 minutes for him to actually get there. He spook very poor english, not the level I expect from someone owning a hostel. The bathroom wasn't clean and the bunkbed looked liked it was about to fall apart. really not recommending this

• 17th Jun 2014

Fine place for the location and a bed to sleep for the night. You will not find cheaper during the season.

There´s no reception, ther´s no kitchen. There´s no will to tur this hostel into a good one. The person in charge is almost never n the hostel. And when he is, he´s only there to cash in his money, not to help.

View all Ibiza Bed and Breakfasts