Celica Art Hostel Reviews

Metelkova 8, Ljubljana, Slovenia

2059 Total Reviews

Staff were lovely and so helpful, there was someone available 24/7. Was further from the centre of town than we thought, was about 15-20min walk, wasn't a massive issue and the walk was quite nice. Our beds were very cramped in the 7 bed room, we were practically in a double bed which was ok cause we were travelling together but would've been awkward for 2 solo travellers. No individual lockers which wasn't ideal, however there was a safety deposit box behind reception. Cool hostel :)

For me as a student it was a bit expensive. Other than that it was awesome! The whole old prison feel is great. Everyday of the week they had something to do at night, burgernight, live music etc. The location is great as well. 5 min walk to the main train station and 5 min walk into the city centre. Definitly recommend this hostel and will come back!!

Located a short walk from the station, this hostel is a great stop for any traveller visiting Ljubljana. The hostel had a really laid back and friendly vibe, the staff were very helpful and welcoming and the communal facilities were excellent. Although small, the 4 bed dorm was air conditioned and had good washroom facilities. My only criticisms would be the lack of power sockets (2 in a room of 4 just isn't enough) and lack of secure lock up for valuables, However I still really enjoyed my stay

Best hostel I ever been to. Very close to the bus and train station. Really nice and cosy hostel.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »