Celtic Lodge Guesthouse – Restaurant & Bar

Fabulous 99 Total Reviews
Fabulous 99 Total Reviews

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
22nd Jun 2017

Decent location, staff available 24 hours. Bathroom was small, but I liked the coffee and tea available in the room. Proximity to the bar was nice, so I could listen to music and get to the room quickly.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
1st Apr 2017

Stayed at the Celtic Lodgehouse only one night as I was coming in for a business trip and needed to host one night myself. It must have been a busy weekend because not many hostels had availability and I booked last minute. I was pleasantly surprised for what I got, good location right next to the Spire in Dublin. 10 - 15 minute walk to grafton street. The staff were nice and friendly and they have a locked door with 24/7 staff, so the safety was comforting. Price was a little high, but good

• Australia, Female, 25-30
16th Jan 2017

Great place! Would highly recommend and would definitely stay again.