Celtic Tourist Hostel

Very Good 661 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 31-40
10th Aug 2017
4.0

Staff quite rude could her the manager arguing with other guests, very inappropriate. We were a group of 7 his attitude was awful toward us. Toilet in our room only half done ( make shift) not very clean , wasn't impressed with our stay from the offset . Also on arrival he stated because we booked with hostel world he was losing out on money .

8th Aug 2017
6.9

Quiet hours at 11, but don't expect them. 3 am conversation outside my door. Pretty typical cheap young folks hostel. Water tasted seriously foul. Doors bang shut at all hours. I'll go somewhere else next time. This will do if you're desperate.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
6th Aug 2017
6.0

Not the cleanest the rooms smelled like the sheets had not been cleaned in a few days. My blanket smelled of sweat and feet. When we walked in, the reception smelled of bad body odor. It wasn't a place we wanted to spend much time in and unless you are desperate for a place to stay I wouldn't suggest it.

• India, Male, 31-40
31st Jul 2017

Hii,less facilities. compare with other hostels,only advatage is staff Are friendly and helping us

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
28th Jul 2017

Friendly accommodating staff Clean, hygienic, place. Well done daily out and well stocked with food.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
21st Jul 2017
6.9

Very expensive stay compared with other hostels. Possibly put prices up as other hostels were full. Not the cleanest of hostels

• USA, Female, 25-30
14th Jul 2017
6.3

I wish I could say I would stay here again but I just simply can't. The hostel smelled so terrible, like body odor on every floor. The location was perfect! I did however catch another traveler watching me shower over the bathroom wall which was extremely unsettling and made me feel no longer safe. Definitely would not recommend this hostel to a solo traveler like myself.

16th Jun 2017
5.1

I can't recommend this place. It's way too expensive for what it is; the rooms are cold, nothing is organized for customers, the staff is not particularly helpful. It sems like the hostel lives because they get customers when other hostels are orverbooked.

9th Jun 2017
7.7

The door to my room wouldn't stay closed unless it was locked. So when people came in at 1 AM and didn't lock it, it would open and slam shut all night long. The ceilings in the bathroom leak. Rooms are freezing but there's heavy blankets and nice pillows provided for a comfortable, warm sleep. No atmosphere so if you're a solo traveler I wouldn't recommend. Otherwise, great location and nice staff.

• Mocivnik
  • Slovenia, Male, 25-30
13th May 2017

All splendid, SUPERB staff!