Cem Sultan Reviews

Kutlugun Sokak No: 28 34400 Sultanahmet, Eminonu, Istanbul, Turkey

Fantastic and helpful staff. The best location possible in Istanbul. Lovely room.

Had a great stay at cem sultan, 2 mins from all major sights and tram stop, lots of small restaurants nearby.

We stayed in the 8 bed bunk room downstairs, for two nights. There are two bathrooms, both with toilet and shower, but one was far too small to shower in, and the toilet was not working in the other. The floors were wet and dirty throughout our stay. The door to the bunk room is also very loud and creaky, which is quite disruptive. The atmosphere was not very social so it may not be very good for solo travellers. Breakfast and location were great!

Nice hotel abmnd staff. There is a beautiful view from the terrase and it's really close to all atractions at sultanahmet. We recommend it.

Perfect location , very near to the main sights. Staff friendly and helpful , exceeded my expectations and I would go there again .

• 28th Mar 2015

My days in Cem Sultan was excellent. The location, comfort and price are perfect. Is really easy to walk or take the metro to get to the principal tourism point in Istambul. Islam and Nadir work in the reception and help me in everything. I want to say thank you and thank you!!!! I travel by mayself so they really help in what to do and what not to do in Istambul. I definally recommend Cem sultan 100%

• 20th Mar 2015