Cem Sultan Reviews

Kutlugun Sokak No: 28 34400 Sultanahmet, Eminonu, Istanbul, Turkey

My days in Cem Sultan was excellent. The location, comfort and price are perfect. Is really easy to walk or take the metro to get to the principal tourism point in Istambul. Islam and Nadir work in the reception and help me in everything. I want to say thank you and thank you!!!! I travel by mayself so they really help in what to do and what not to do in Istambul. I definally recommend Cem sultan 100%

• 20th Mar 2015

Staff is awesome 10/10 Location is awesome 10/10 Only drawback is the really cold winter and the sometimes poorly constructed windows.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Austria

On the first day when we came, there was no running water. Next day there was still no water AND no electricity and therefore no WiFi. When I asked the staff they told me it's a poor incident that both drags came together and normally it's not that way. Water and power came back the next day.

View all Istanbul Bed and Breakfasts