Centaur Inn Reviews

448-448/1 Soi Charoen Krung Road, SSripraya Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

First of all the staff when we arrive not even hello or something nothingat at all, very unclean and not helpful at all. The mattress was thinner than a piece of paper and i could feel all the bunk beds steel on my back, which i really hurt my back after 2 nights there. When i asked to be replaced they questioned me what was wrong with it and they replace it with another which is not a lot of difference from the first one. Hostel is full bed bugs and cockroach and really smells.

Awful hostel - booked into an 8 bed dorm and were put into a 14 bed, absolutely no atmosphere and staff were unhelpful and slightly creepy. The beds (if you can call them that) are not comfortable, bed bugs all over and the bathroom facilities were not clean- there was a hole being drilled into the floor during our stay with no safety warning and no prior information about the work being taken out. The showers flooded every time we went in and zero facilities were provided. Would not recommend!

• 12th Jan 2016

Staying here was absolutely awful. It is the hardest place to find and no one knows where it is. When you finally get there you are met by the most unfriendly staff I have ever met on my travels. They are really rude. They gave me another room than I booked and didn't want to do anything about it. The toilet was disgusting, shower too. The beds were horrible! If you can even call it a bed. Sleeping in the airport would have given me more sleep.. They didn't even answer when I said bye.

Everything was alright; nothing was tremendous. Showers weren't hot, but weren't cold. Pleasant temperature for hot Bangkok, but none of the lights work so we were showering in the dark. WiFi works well when it works, but it goes out and doesn't work well in the far side of the room. Beds were what you'd expect at an inexpensive place; you can feel the bars below the pad(get2nd pillow) AC & fans in room were nice! I've stayed in nicer for less, but worse for more. Not really for meeting ppl

A little dirty a little noisy but okey for one or two nights

The front door was half missing, I booked an 8 bed dorm but there were 14 beds, loads of creepy guys, cockroaches, polystyrene mattress, I didn't feel safe at all.

View all Bangkok Bed and Breakfasts