Centaur Inn Reviews

448-448/1 Soi Charoen Krung Road, SSripraya Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

Worst place I have ever stayed at. big hole in the ceiling from where cockroaches crawled down into the room. rats everywhere. smelled so bad it made me want to throw up everything I have ever eaten. creepy staff as hell. I took a shower and when I came out a staff member was standing in my room asking strange questions. I could stand one hour and then I checked out. This place should seriously not even be allowed to be listed on this site!

Good location but quite run-down, dirty, lots of cockroaches. Staff helpful; free map. Wifi was good. Did not stay due to condition of room- went around the corner to another Inn for same price and much better accomodation. Would not recommend unless you want to rough it!

Great if you're looking for basic accommodation for very cheap! Bit far away from the main events in Bangkok and not much atmosphere at all.

• 31st Jan 2015

The dorm room has no window, therefore no fresh air.however its full of Acs and fans. overall we were not satisfied with its tidiness

If u are looking for a room/bed cheap, this is what u're looking for! ps the position is on this street: 460/12 Thanon Surawong, Khwaeng Si Phraya, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500

the cheapest one in bangkok but better look for other hostel.the bed too smell and the place not clean

Difficult to find. The price is low but you get less of what you pay for. Smelly. Rats in the garbage bin. Cockroaches. No windows in the bedroom. Creepy staff.

View all Bangkok Bed and Breakfasts