4.1
Rating 70 Total Reviews
4.1
Rating 70 Total Reviews
Centaur Inn Located at 448-448/1 Soi Charoen Krung Road, SSripraya Bangrak, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok 10500 448-448/1 Soi Charoen Krung Road, SSripraya Bangrak
41% 70
13.7255482 100.5172304
    Rooms available

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
16th Jun 2016
4.0

We didn't expect much as it was so cheap but our main light did not work they said they would fix it when we were out so we went out for 4 hours but they hadn't fixed it. Staff seemed uninterested in the fact that we were staying there. Bathroom was in a state it was so unclean. The fan was in a good position - right above the bed and worked well. Bearable as a whole but overall we were glad we had only booked the one night there.

27th Jan 2016
2.9

First of all the staff when we arrive not even hello or something nothingat at all, very unclean and not helpful at all. The mattress was thinner than a piece of paper and i could feel all the bunk beds steel on my back, which i really hurt my back after 2 nights there. When i asked to be replaced they questioned me what was wrong with it and they replace it with another which is not a lot of difference from the first one. Hostel is full bed bugs and cockroach and really smells.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Jan 2016
4.3

Awful hostel - booked into an 8 bed dorm and were put into a 14 bed, absolutely no atmosphere and staff were unhelpful and slightly creepy. The beds (if you can call them that) are not comfortable, bed bugs all over and the bathroom facilities were not clean- there was a hole being drilled into the floor during our stay with no safety warning and no prior information about the work being taken out. The showers flooded every time we went in and zero facilities were provided. Would not recommend!

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
2nd Jan 2016
2.0

Staying here was absolutely awful. It is the hardest place to find and no one knows where it is. When you finally get there you are met by the most unfriendly staff I have ever met on my travels. They are really rude. They gave me another room than I booked and didn't want to do anything about it. The toilet was disgusting, shower too. The beds were horrible! If you can even call it a bed. Sleeping in the airport would have given me more sleep.. They didn't even answer when I said bye.

29th Dec 2015
6.3

Everything was alright; nothing was tremendous. Showers weren't hot, but weren't cold. Pleasant temperature for hot Bangkok, but none of the lights work so we were showering in the dark. WiFi works well when it works, but it goes out and doesn't work well in the far side of the room. Beds were what you'd expect at an inexpensive place; you can feel the bars below the pad(get2nd pillow) AC & fans in room were nice! I've stayed in nicer for less, but worse for more. Not really for meeting ppl