Center-Hostel Reviews

4 Vardanants apt. 31, apt. 31, Yerevan, Armenia

Very friendly place and a perfect location. Lots of thanks to Susanna who made it so cozy for us!

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Russia

Very good hostel, a lot of backpackers. Host, Suzana, is a very nice person and will help you with everything.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Czech Republic

Not bad hostel. The only problem is that the pictures on hostelworld are not reflective of the hostel. I have never seen the kitchen picture while I was there. While my stay was without incident, a couple from South Korea sleeping in my dorm, complained that one of them had gotten bed bugs bites. When the employee heard of this, she basically said that Europeans never face this problems. An overtly racist and unacceptable comment if you ask me.

Cleaning at this hostel is "Do it Yourself"

Me and my friend enjoyed our stay at this hostel very much! It is for sure value for your money as being one of the cheapest at that time we were in Yerevan. Staff was great, very helpful as Armenian people are, and the location couldn't be better. I recommend this hostel and will stay there again when I travel back to Yerevan.

This place is great! The atmosphere is very very homely and the staff is always willing to help with everything. Both when we wanted to go places they showed us exactly how to get there by public transport and when we got sick they helped us with a lot of things. We stayed in a very nice private room and they were able to extend our stay 3 nights because there was so much to see. The showers were cleaned very often. Breakfast was ready when we got up. We highly recommend Center-Hostel! :)

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

Overall a good hostel. Location is very good, although it might be hard to find as it is tucked away on a side street. It's a small hostel and the staff is nice, although at times, absent. It was a bit quiet there. If you're looking for a party, then maybe this is not the place.

Good hostel and super clean. Their owner's family comes over every day which make you feel like yo get a taste of the local life.

The beds and the bathroom of the double private were ok. However, the 2 bathrooms of the dormitories could have been better. Staff was friendly.

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The location is excellent, close to main attractions. Very recommendable.

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Argentina

It is like you would stay in a guesthouse. The family is really nice and breakfast is great, especially the home made jam and it is also fulling. Location is perfect! Extra plus for the very cute hostel boy! ;)

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Finland

Good location for this hostel; The commons are clean and our room too. The staff was kind and re-arrange our arrival date. I recommend.

A very nice central hostel in Yerevan. Staff are very friendly and helpful especially Suzanne who provides a lovely breakfast.

Staff are great, they are so kind and helpful, they tried their best to make our stay more enjoyable. Breakfast was really good, the location is perfect 👌 it is really close to everywhere. The location is also safe to walk even at midnight. I had the cheapest room, so i get what pay, room was very clean and bright. The only thing that i didn't like was the stairs which are so old and there is no elevator with 97 stairs to the last floor.5th floor.

It's an appartment where the owners also live giving an impression to live like locals. The hosts are very helpful giving all information foreigners ,need. The breakfast gives an sensation of beeing part of the family. The location is convenient just 3 minutes away from the metro "republic Square" . When you arrive at 4 Vardanants st. from sakharov Square just turn round the flat as the entrance is in the back. The small BBQ restaurant next the hostel is cheap and good with friendly owners.

The Hostel is located very central to all of the main tourist attractions, restaurants, and clubs in Yerevan. It is very close to a metro station and bus station which is also very convenient. In the area are also supermarkets. The staff here are very helpful, and the level of english is very good. I would definately stay here again and recommend it to friends. It has all the things you would need when staying in Yerevan.

I did enjoy my stay in one of the most surprising cities, I've ever encountered. The hostel was clean and has been renovate, recently. Especially the people, who work at the hostel, do everything they can to make your stay unforgettable.