Center Moroni Reviews

Via G.B. Moroni 196, Bergamo, Italy

What i like about this hostel is they work with cityhub which is located just in front of the station! You can take your key until midnight so you do not need to worry just enjoy the beautiful city of bergamo.

• 15th Nov 2015
  • Indonesia

Booked the hostel last minute as I missed my connecting train (the last one for the evening) and i showed up at the property (20 minute walk from the train station where I started) and could not get through. I had to flag people down who could speak a lick of English and a gal was able to call the hostel for me and I was notified that I had to walk back to the train station to receive my keys and then walk back to the property. Finally got into bed 2 hours after I initially arrived. Not happy.

View all Bergamo Bed and Breakfasts