Center Ramblas Reviews

Carrer Hospital 63, 08001, Barcelona, Spain

Our room had no lights for reading, just very bright neon lights... That would be soo helpful - to be able to have a little lamp rich beside the bed! I came with my 13 year old son and we would have loved to read independently from each other...

• 24th Oct 2014

The shower room was very dirty and the water supply was very weak. Overall, it is proportional to the cheap price (less than 13 euros/night).

very dirty hostel. We arrived and almost had to stay in a room which was in a tip from the other 2 people that were sharing the dorm but managed to be moved to another room after demanding so. Not a nice ambience and very stuffy in the rooms.

• 17th Oct 2014

Lift was too old and i had been stuck in the lift. In my last day i had to take all my luggage by stairs! Also, the common area was openned up to midnight! Staff was not friendly and kitchen not clean. Definitely I would not recommend this hostel.

I paid 3 euros of reservation, and when I arrived there they didn't discount it. I paid the full price. It's not right it. Internet just in the first floor.

Good place to stay :-)

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Poland

The elevator and wifi was not working during the stay. We decided to leave ealrier than our reservation. But they did't refund us even 50%. It was so dissopointed. In addition, the room and bath room was really durty.

• 5th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Bylam tutaj drugi raz, na pewno warto ze wzgledu na: polozenie, obslude, sniadania w cenie.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Poland

The hostel is close to both La Rambla and to Placa de Catalunya where the bus from the airport comes. The second good thing about the hostel is that there is a socket next to each bed, which is very important. The internet most of the time isn't there. The whole place doesn't look particularly old, but it certainly looks worn. I wouldn't describe the staff as welcoming either. The bunk beds are quite difficult to climb into. The lockers are there, but they are quite wobbly.

This hostel was in a great location and has 24 hour desk staff, but feels very institutional and had dirty sheets.

• 1st Oct 2014

If loaves of brown bread are about the same priced in Carrefour, why not add choice of brown bread for breadfast? Negative observations: In male shower room on fifth floor there is not even a hook to hang on towel or clothes! The blow dryer does not work. The only lift for entire building did not work for two days, so there are about 80 steps to walk up & down the five floors - Imagine if one has two suitcases of 24 kg to carry. Female guests, beware that all rooms are gender-mixed.

• 1st Oct 2014

the lift doesn't work early in the morning and late at night. wifi doesn't use in all rooms.

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Japan

Dirty.. and you can't use the kitchen unlike other youth hostels. There's no water to drink not alone hot water. No internet (wifi just doesn't work. It will drive you crzay.. and the pc? You can't use them around 12am-8am. They ask you to leave) Shower room is a disaster... I'm not even demanding and I have never left comments /reveiws but it really was so horrible that I thought I should let other people know. Only thing that was good about this hostel was some of the staff and the location.

• 26th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

The staff was not very helpful during check-in. He was bossy. A female staff the next day does help alot and told us where to go. Other staff just could not be bothered. The toilets can be dirty at times. They do not replace the toilet paper or clean the toilet more frequently due to the overflow of guests. There is no restriction on noises coming from other rooms. It was noisy. The room was stuffy. Breakfast was good. and the location was excellent.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

I found this hostel dirty, and the room were so poor. The door in my room with 8 others persons couldn't close. It's really noisy. The bathroom isn't so clean. And the quality of the breakfast is very poor, not so good. I think they need to repare or renovate this place. I'lI'll never recommend this place. Fortunately it was for only one night. The pictures on the website are different with reality.

• 25th Sep 2014

the breakfast was very bad. even the tea didn't taste good.

• 23rd Sep 2014

I really enjoyed staying at Center Ramblas. Definitely a good deal for what you are paying for. I thought the day and afternoon staff were really helpful and easy to talk to. I felt safe as a solo female traveler. I would stay there again.

The hostel was overbooked when we got there, so other guests woke us up in the middle of the night telling us we slept in their beds, although we booked. But some of the staff were really nice and the atmosfare was good. The best part was the location!! Just 200 meters away from the center of las ramblas, really good!

Really friendly staff, good location. We had a really good time in Barcelona

Rooms and bathroom is clean. Just they need to fix their elevator asap. I stuck in the elevator fot 20 minutes with three other people. We rang the alery alarm like crazy, and hit the door, noone even cared!! And when i released i went to the receptionest to tell what happened, he only said you are right. Other thing is they need to put at least a bit more option to their breakfast alternatives. Maybe croissant, its 5 for 1 euro in supermarket.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6