Center Ramblas Reviews

Carrer Hospital 63, 08001, Barcelona, Spain

It was quiet nice there. The hostel has an exelent location, and everyone is so nice and welcome you there. also the facilitys like, wifi, kitchen stuff and so on is very good and free. Join it there! it is great.

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Austria

Good people and a breakfast is included cor this very reasonable price!

• 15th Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The location of the hostel is perfect, it is 3 minutes from las ramblas, so you are close to everywhere

Buen hostel por lo que pagas, buen servicio, las personas que te atienden son muy atentos y se preocupan por prestar un buen servicio, excelente ubicacion del hostel cerca a las ramblas y la estacion del metro, como tambien del barrio gotic y de las playas, buen precio y te dan un buen desayuno que viene incluido por lo q pagas

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Colombia

Chicas de recepción molan!!

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Bigger shower curtains would have been great ones that cover the whole door. And hot water in the men's showers. Female shower curtains also don't cover door

We stayed two nights in this hostel in Barcelona and we were very happy with it. Especially the staff members from the reception were extremely friendly and always ready to help. We felt welcomed.

• 11th Feb 2015

Pictures were deceiving.. the beds were not what it looked like on the pictures. the bathrooms were disgusting. the beds were bad.. the rooms smelled like smoke and bathroom. It was very cheap and a good location but you get what you paid for. I never felt clean the entire time.

• 5th Feb 2015

I had problems with my suitcase and the staff was helping me a lot. My stay was really awesome. If you are looking something cheap and with quality, this is your place!! :)

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Spain

The beds are not so safety. You can fall down when you are sleeping. They can fix this. The other stuffs were good

i love this hostel as the location is in la ramblas... i came back again to stay as i remember the staffs are lovely esp Angeline. Shes a awesome lady, always smiling n happy when you see her. Shes the reason one person will come back again.

I was really pleased with the hostel! Best location and price including breakfast :) Staff was really nice, although we were 18 and everyone got to check in with a bottle in hand :D Breakfast not amazing, but for that price having a free coffee and toast is really good after a long night :) Location is perfect :)

friendly staff,good location

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

Center Ramblas is a nice place to stay, close to great walking square, so convenient to get around be Metro and so easy to get transferred to the airport. Nice breakfast! However, internet connection upstairs is pretty poor :(

the hostel in general is good, but I had a problem, somebody inside my room stolen my mobile, and I left there my email, friends number and my home address with the staffs there, and nobody send me a feedback about that had happen, so, I left a msg, and i didn't get any help and answers about, I hope nobody get the same luck as me there! tsk so much, cheers!

• 12th Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Nice, tolerant staff, good location

• 7th Jan 2015

Good location, nice staff. Had to change rooms (from 10 bed to 4 bed and back) because they have a "return your sheets" policy and people didn't, so we couldn't figure out which beds were occupied. Kind of a hassle but not the end of the world. Breakfast was not good (white bread and butter, cheap cereal) but was free. Fairly clean, but absolutely no character or atmosphere.

For this preise this hostel is not a bad choice, the room temperature in winter at night is not so warm, but it is possible to have a good sleep. People at service are kindly.

I spent 3 wonderful nights last December in the center ramblas. It´s a place very quiet. The staff is friendly and kind. The thing i most enjoyed was having a very good breakfast. It´s a well localizated spot.

• 24th Dec 2014

Center Ramblas was a good experience! I will recommend it to my friends, and I will choose it next time I'll be in Barcelona. Thatnk guys. Feliz Navidad :)

• 23rd Dec 2014