Very Good 2,673 Total Reviews
Very Good 2,673 Total Reviews
Center Ramblas Located at Carrer Hospital 63, 08001, Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Spain / 08001 Carrer Hospital 63, 08001
77% 2673
41.3805570 2.1707390
    Rooms available

23rd Sep 2016
6.0

the location was amazing nothing else, the elevator is not working after 12 the rooms is not clean and there was something bites in the beds and there is no ac and the washrooms wasn't clean and very small and no hangers in it to put clothe on.

22nd Sep 2016
7.7

For the price it was definitely worth it. I stayed a total of 3 nights, and loved the location. Breakfast was ok, included coffee if that's something you need in the morning. The staff were friendly, though I didn't get to socialize a lot with the people in my room. It was pretty clean and although the shower water got warm fine it only would stay on for about 30 seconds at a time, which was kind of annoying. The toilet lights were the same "timed" way. Beds were creaky and street was noisy.

• England, Male, 31-40
19th Sep 2016

Clean and comfortable, staff are very helpful and friendly. Wifi was a bit slow at times but that's just a minor issue. Over all very pleasant stay.

19th Sep 2016

I liked my stay at ramblas, for value of money, it was perfect for me. If you have a tight budget this is the most economical hostal in barcelona that i found. Friendly staff and they helped me plan my trips around barcelona. The rooms are swept daily and kept tidy it can get loud at night so make sure you bring your ear plugs! Over all id stay there again and recommended it.

17th Sep 2016
5.1

This place is ok for a quick night in the city before an early flight (what I did) but I'm glad I wasn't staying here the whole time I was in Barcelona. It was dirty and very minimal. Location good, but not really worth it for more than one quick night.

• Slovenia, Male, 18-24
7th Sep 2016
8.0

Great location, good breakfast and nice staff. There was no wi-fi conection in the room, wi-fi in the lounge was weak and slow. Showers could be cleaner. Still worth of money. I would recommended the hostel to all who don't give much on the details. 😅

• Italy, Female, 18-24
6th Sep 2016

Everything was perfect for me, great location and staff and everything clean enough, only one problem: the AC was turned on way too much, and it could not be turned off in single rooms because it only works for the whole house, so it got cold at night even though I stood in Barcelona in summer. But at least they give you woolen sheets!

• Taiwan, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2016
6.6

Wifi only works in ground floor and if a lot of people are there it barely works. The shower room was so small and dirty, there's some smelly smell in my room and the staff was kind to offer me change my room. The location was right in the city center.

4th Sep 2016
6.6

I'd recommend this hostel just if you really need to save money.. Wifi doesn't work well and you can use it just in the ground floor, it's really farewell from the beach and the street was so dangerous!!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Sep 2016
6.9

The elevator broke down while we were in it. The staff on duty at the time took forever to come and help us while I was freaking out inside. Once we were freed, the staff member rather than consoling us just yelled something in Spanish and walked away. He was not apologetic in the slightest. So rude. Anyway, apart from that the hostel was average. Average breakfast and average wifi (only works on the ground floor)