Center Ramblas Reviews

Carrer Hospital 63, 08001, Barcelona, Spain

i love this hostel as the location is in la ramblas... i came back again to stay as i remember the staffs are lovely esp Angeline. Shes a awesome lady, always smiling n happy when you see her. Shes the reason one person will come back again.

I was really pleased with the hostel! Best location and price including breakfast :) Staff was really nice, although we were 18 and everyone got to check in with a bottle in hand :D Breakfast not amazing, but for that price having a free coffee and toast is really good after a long night :) Location is perfect :)

friendly staff,good location

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

Center Ramblas is a nice place to stay, close to great walking square, so convenient to get around be Metro and so easy to get transferred to the airport. Nice breakfast! However, internet connection upstairs is pretty poor :(

the hostel in general is good, but I had a problem, somebody inside my room stolen my mobile, and I left there my email, friends number and my home address with the staffs there, and nobody send me a feedback about that had happen, so, I left a msg, and i didn't get any help and answers about, I hope nobody get the same luck as me there! tsk so much, cheers!

• 12th Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Nice, tolerant staff, good location

• 7th Jan 2015

Good location, nice staff. Had to change rooms (from 10 bed to 4 bed and back) because they have a "return your sheets" policy and people didn't, so we couldn't figure out which beds were occupied. Kind of a hassle but not the end of the world. Breakfast was not good (white bread and butter, cheap cereal) but was free. Fairly clean, but absolutely no character or atmosphere.

For this preise this hostel is not a bad choice, the room temperature in winter at night is not so warm, but it is possible to have a good sleep. People at service are kindly.

I spent 3 wonderful nights last December in the center ramblas. It´s a place very quiet. The staff is friendly and kind. The thing i most enjoyed was having a very good breakfast. It´s a well localizated spot.

• 24th Dec 2014

Center Ramblas was a good experience! I will recommend it to my friends, and I will choose it next time I'll be in Barcelona. Thatnk guys. Feliz Navidad :)

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Morocco

Get some CCTV on that street, i was mugged less then 10m from the front door

• 6th Dec 2014

Breakfast was free but not that great. Cheap juice. The powder hot chocolate did not tase good.

Well, i did not expect a old (65+) man staying permanent (?) in this hotel/my room. I arrived around 11 pm, seems i was verry disturbing his sleep when i enter "HIS" the room. He was angry, i disturb with light en when i was consultating my mobile after a hole day travel. The toilet is IN the room, so the old man went several times to the toilet, noise was verry disturbing. Wifi is only avalable groud floor en 1st floor, at saterdayeve all the girls were sitting on the first floor in the hall..

Some users talk too loud, too late at night. And they smoke. Yes, they smoke inside the rooms, sadly!

You get what you pay for. Location was great and really close to multiple metro stops on las ramblas. Wifi only worked in the stairwells or in the lobby. I would have had a better time had there not been a man jacking off as I was trying to check in, but other than that everything was decent.

Our room had no lights for reading, just very bright neon lights... That would be soo helpful - to be able to have a little lamp rich beside the bed! I came with my 13 year old son and we would have loved to read independently from each other...

• 24th Oct 2014

Highly recommended! Everything was pretty clean and also the breakfast is included!

• 19th Oct 2014

I stayed here one night, but was welcomed in a very hearty manner by the front desk clerk, and I met some great travelers who ended up showing me some great places to eat. I would recommend this place to anyone.

The shower room was very dirty and the water supply was very weak. Overall, it is proportional to the cheap price (less than 13 euros/night).

The breakfast is not so good but for this price it's really ok. That's a bit a shame that there's no kitchen that we could use in the hostel.

• 17th Oct 2014