Center Ramblas

Very Good 2831 Total Reviews

• Germany, Mixed Group, 25-30
17th Feb 2017
4.0

Super loud room directly to the bathroom, walls are extremely thin you could literally hear everyhting... No sleep possible

• India, Male, 18-24
16th Feb 2017

Wifi only on the ground floor that was a problem. Machine for drying hand was not functional on my floor. Except for these its a perfect place to stay for short time. Close to Liceu metro station and locality seems to be good. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Good breakfast.

• Barbados, Female, 18-24
11th Feb 2017
7.4

Hostel set up a walking tour which was super helpful . I loved the location of the hostel as well. It was a short walk away from the main streets where you could basically get any and everything. Rooms did not really represent the photos on the website but I would recommend .

• Barbados, Female, 25-30
11th Feb 2017
6.6

The hostel I would say is located close to la Rambla, so that was good. However, the wifi didn't work in the rooms and the showers were small and could hardly maneuver in them, but I would say that it was an okay stay nonetheless.

• Portugal, Mixed Group, 18-24
10th Feb 2017
7.7

The staff were really nice and helpful. The hostel is in the center and very close to the metro and walking distance from a lot of things. It was generally clean apart from the kitchen, but this time it wasn't a problem for us as we weren't planning on cooking. The breakfast was ok for the price, only wished there would have been some more vegan options like a piece of fruit or something. Had no problems with noise apart from one morning when we were trying to sleep late a bit.

• USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Feb 2017
3.7

Worst experience ever. Paper thin walls and locks that didn't work. We were planning on staying from Thursday night to Sunday morning. On Thursday at 4am our neighbors came in yelling and screaming and the walls are paper thin Everything sounded right outside. The next night we got a total of 1 hour of sleep . Again our neighbors were extremely rowdy. Somehow our neighbor was able to open our locked room door and walk inside at 5am. We ended up moving out early. Overall horrible experience.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
28th Jan 2017

First experience in a youth hostel and O was really impressed. The price I paid was really low compared to everything that was offered to me. Situated in the heart of the city, it is really easy to walk around and visit without any other transport system. (Except maybe for Parc Güell) Will definitely come back when I go back to barcelona. I had everything I needed!

• France, Male, 41+
19th Jan 2017

HW is a very good place, clean and good price in january. Staff is very nice and efficient. The dinning room is nice. Well... I saw cockroaches in the kitchen when I was leaving at 4 am... ;-) One night I woke up around 2 or 3 because a big noise : a group of young girls were screaming like crasy... In the ground floor there are computers, which is good, The wifi works perfect but the TV was always playing a music that was disturbing. Thanks for everything. I'll come back !

• Indonesia, Female, 18-24
18th Jan 2017

the staffs was really nice. I was booked the mixed room, because it was expensive to book the female room. but then, the staff moved us(both female) to the female room with the same price. the bad thing is the heater in the room wasn't working. even though they give us extra blanket; the room was just too cold.

• England, Female, 18-24
17th Jan 2017

The location is great for tourist attractions which was what I wanted, the staff were generally lovely, although a couple of times I had to wait outside for someone to let me in. My main criticism was that there was no laundry or drying room on sight so you had to go to a local laundry which while it only took an hour to wash and dry cost me €8, also you can only get WiFi on the ground floor. Was and lovely supreme to find I had breakfast included.