Center Ramblas Reviews

Carrer Hospital 63, 08001, Barcelona, Spain

1918 Total Reviews

I stayed at this hostel for five days and all the staff was very nice and helpful, I wasn't hot at all during the night and even though the showers were a bit uncomfortable, I showered every day. Do not expect a hotel when you're paying 15 euros aninight. It's a hostel but it's worth the money you pay. Plus, if you're visiting Barcelona you're basically going to be there at night time and when you need to shower. I'd probably go back to this hostel if I came back to Barcelona

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Spain

The hostel was in a good location but the street it's on is a bit dodgy and felt a bit unsafe. Staff were friendly but all had different training as it seems some would know some things or tell me and my friend things then the next staff member would say some thing different! The wifi wasn't great at all and ended up having to use my data roaming I think this was due to the hostel being fully booked out every night!

Centre ramblas was a pretty average hostel, the staff weren't very friendly at all and usually made it seem like it was an effort to help. The free breakfast was not good at all, just (sugary cereal and muffins) and the showers were dirty and blocked up/there (so you would be standing in a puddle of water, gross!) was no privacy whilst you showered, the flimsy shower curtain didn't do anyth. Other than that - the location was worth it! So close to the food market which was the best thing ever!

This was my first hostel visit, and im very glad I spent it here! Cots were much more comfortable than expected, extremely helpful staff, and the whole building was quite clean. With a 2 minute walk to LA Rambla, and a 30 minute walk to the beach, you can't beat it's location! Will definitely stay again next time I visit beautiful barcelona!

• 24th Jul 2015

got stuck with a family with a small famiy with a young daughter so the groups of people put into rooms together could have been managed a bit better

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

It is a great place . Just the central AC was not as cold as I would have like it

Toilets were usually very dirty. Wifi is only available in the reception, not in the rooms, and it was extremely slow. Rooms without air conditioner, it was horrible to sleep.

3 mn from La Rambla, everything you need in youth hostel, staff very nice, perfect.

• 20th Jul 2015

Central location, air conditioning and included breakfast add some value to this hostel. However, the rooms are quite dreary and when windows are open the noise from lower levels echos up and is very very loud. The showers have only a curtain and are very tiny, and the wifi and air conditioning appeared to be quite temperamental. So if you are simply after a bed to crash in and not fussed about facilities then this hostel is more than adequate.

There was no aircon in the room so it was absolutely smeltering but the shower pressure was amazing. Free breakfast which was good. I would stay there again but ask for a room with aircon that works

no Wifi and no air-condition can be used in room

• 18th Jul 2015

The staff were absolutely amazing.

I don't know why, but the elevator at night is always out of order, but sundelly very soon like 8 pm , back to work, like magic, this is very ridiculous, I was in the 5° floor, tired and I needed to use the internet. By the way, we don't have internet in the rooms and we should in the kitchen and the living room stay, but you can't stay more than 23:30 in this places, so you have to stay in the floor of reception. Sometimes we need to talk with our family or resolving things.

bath room is too small

Great location. Basic but adequate room and bathroom. The plumbing was loud in the room we were staying in and we could hear it functioning every time somebody went to the toilet.

It was a clean and nice hostel. But a lot off noise at night made by other persons staying at the hostel. Difficult to sleep.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

Everything perfect, I'd have liked a cleaner bed anyway

• 10th Jul 2015

I forgot my go pro at the reception and the staff didnt understand that this was a huge problem because such a camera is really expensive. So i had to argue with them that they would send it but at the end they still didn't. A staff member then sent it privatly to me.

I had booked a 8 bed dorm. Put in a ten. No refund or apology. Floor was filthy in the dorm , as was bathrooms. It was loud as where the lockers are for other ppl is right next to you head. On a budget I guess it's what expect but I paid over 20 euro for the night and have stayed in places much better. And you get the room you booked. There are so many places to stay unfortunately I picked a bad one.

• 9th Jul 2015