Center Ramblas Reviews

Carrer Hospital 63, 08001, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Still some work in progress in floor 1. Excellent location just 3 min walk from LaRambla!

This place looks and feels like a prison. Other guests were loud and obnoxious throughout our night stay. Our beds were uncomfortable and the blankets looked grimy. I would never recommend this place. Ever.

OK, very clean

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Poland

I booked the room from this hostel , have paid 15% (NOTE : NOT 10%) for the downpayment. Few days before departure, I received an email saying that the hostel is closed for construction. End up with 15% downpayment gone . If you know that you will do renovation/ reconstruction, you shouldn;'t open it for booking.

In 4 days on the fifth floor no cleaning had been done. Toilets disgusting. Only one dtaff member wad friendly and helpful.Paulinie thank you helping out with booking a hairdresser and sightseeing. Your warmth was what made the stsy bearable.

A very good youth hostel, with an incredible location!!! Thank you Center Ramblas, I come back in few days^^!

• 26th Oct 2013

Nice location but the atmosphere wasn't kid friendly if you're in your 20s and looking to meet people your age. Breakfast was also average, their wasn't much offered. The location is great right in the center and approximately 1 1/2 miles from the beach.

• 25th Oct 2013

Fantastic staff! Especially Alan and Vera. They were always helpful and very friendly. Good location. And it is my #1 hostel for cleanliness I've ever stayed in. I'll definitely choose this hostel again for my next trip to Barcelona.