Center Ramblas Reviews

Carrer Hospital 63, 08001, Barcelona, Spain

Very basic. Rooms were so hot, we couldnt sleep and it was very loud all night. Showers were hot, but there was no place to put your stuff or change. They ask for a 10€ key deposit upon arrival, its a small amount, but i didn't like having it sprung on me. There are lockers in the rooms: you need a 2€ coin to operate them. Breakfast was the worst of any hostel I've stayed in- the juice was so sweet, it was inedible. It wasn't horrible or anything, clean, good location- but I wouldn't stay again.

I strongly recommend this hostel, because for a hostel, lockated in the city center, it is quite cheap. Nice atmosphere, clean rooms and well-equipped kitchen. The stuff is really kind and helpful. The hostel offers a good variety of trips packages - I was on a free trip in the old part of the city center and I am really satisfied.

Stay was good, beds were comfy and dorms were clean with hot showers. I thought staff ccould have been friendlier and more accommodating but overall a good stay.

• 12th May 2015

Nice hostel in a great location. The staff was very helpful and everything was very clean. As it is a hostel in the middle of the city, the hallways and rooms were a bit stuffy at times, but as you usually do not spend your days in there, it was ok. They serve a little breakfast in the morning. It is just toast, cereal, little pastries and a few juices, but since it is included, we were more than happy. All in all, a great city hostel.

Great location- but a bit noisy because of that! Free walking tour was fantastic.

Very good accomodation and friendly staff. Simply the best!!!

• 27th Apr 2015
  • Slovenia

It was like jamanji in there, got loud at night. rooms were crazy hot and we stayed in late April but other than that it was good, breakfast included and right off les ramblas so can't beat the location

The staff was really friendly and obliging. The rooms were ok, sometimes it was too noisy. The bedding could have been cleaner. The breakfast could have been better, but it was enough to get full.

Every staff is super friendly and helpful. The location is at the center, easy to get everywhere. It's a good place to stay if you don't sleep early . Full of teenagers who didn't respect lot.

The breakfast is disgusting : too much sugar in the jus, jam just does not look and tast as jam...is it bread really? The only good thing there is the muffin!

• 17th Apr 2015

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel, was impressed by the location and the attitude of the staff. On my first night there was no available locker (the only remaining locker in the room was broken) so they moved me to another room immediately, no hassle.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

My stay at the hostel was great, perfectly located in the centre, very very very friendly staff who were more than willing to help with anything (advice, tourist information, how to get around in Barcelona etc.), bathrooms and rooms were clean, free breakfast, everything was great!

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Romania

For €9 a night I cant complain! Great location just of la Rambla.

Very friendly staff!! And the location is perfect in every sense of the word.

Great location and staff. The breakfast spread was nice too: toast, cereals, coffee, juice, muffins, and milk.

Thank you guys! I had a great time! Best location, very good walking tours and crazy pub crawl. Totally recommended.

It is a good hostel to stay with and people are very nice:)

• 1st Apr 2015
  • India

I really did enjoy my stay at he hostel Center Ramblas ! In over all very helpful and friendly staff will recommend

I had a 6-person-room for myself which was nice, the location is great, personal is very nice. But I hate this hostel-typical poor "Continental Breakfast". The second night I had a school class in the room next door and they were very loud, but that can happen anywhere. It's definitively a hostel I can recommend but nothing extraordinary.

• 23rd Mar 2015

Was given Room 104 which fronts Carrer de l'Hospital. Cleanliness was OK. Nearby Metro Liceu. Setback was noisy pedestrians - seriously affected my sleep. To be fair to the hostal, other non-fronting-alley rooms should be fine to stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3