Center Ramblas Reviews

Carrer Hospital 63, 08001, Barcelona, Spain

Great location

Very nice place just in the center, very good location. very good price as well and good services. clean and tidy, silent at night time and nice friendly staff too. Just the hostel I would recommend to visitors in Barcelona!

• 6th Sep 2014

Nice hostel, nice staff

Nice, easy to find hostel just off los ramblas, staff were good for giving us a map and pointing out some things we could do, nice communal area and the rooms are clean and spacious. Our air con turned itself off quite a lot though which obviously made it ridiculously hot with it being summer in Barcelona, no complaints other than that though. Would definitely recommend.

This hostel is one of the best hostels we've ever seen so far. We highly recommend people to stay at Central Ramblas. The room which we stayed was clean and tidy. Rooms also have air conditioner and cupboards which you can put your stuff safely. We were very delighted with the hostel during our 3-day-trip. Staff were also very friendly. Thanks. Hope to see you soon.

I really enjoyed my time here. Clean, very well located and very good price I am a backpacker myself and I think you get from this hostel more than you need in Barcelona. They even ofer plenty of tours. Recommended

We stayed in the hostel for a total of 2 nights and we were happy we wernt staying any longer. The hostel itself and the staff were ok, but the dirt in the place was horrific. We were on the 3rd floor and the two girls in the room with me would shower downstairs in a private bathroom belonging to someone else because the showers on our floor were actually rotten. The men's shower room was littered with shorts and empty shower gel bottles and just a mess in general. Woudlnt recomment.

• 24th Aug 2014

Found the hostel very disappointing, showers and rooms were dirty and badly equipped. When we arrived the hostel was fully booked and despite booking many months in advance we found we had been moved from a female four bed to a mixed eight bed. Also had to wait until 11.30pm for our bedding.

The center ramblas needs to improve on a variety of reasons. The hostel has a fantastic location but fails to capitalise the strategic advantage by providing poor facilities. The multi bed rooms were crammed with more beds than it could handle. Extremely poor ventilation in such rooms and poor value for money made it a hard stay in Barcelona for us. We stayed for 3 days and couldn't get a hour's sleep as the rooms were too small for 10 or 8 beds and extremely noisy all the time.

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • India

we just slept the 1st night without blankets because they weren't available before 10pm. the wifi didn't work, even at the first floor... Otherwise the hostel was comfortable, well-located near to the Rambla with a nice staff!

• 18th Aug 2014

good position, very near rambla but in my room some guys came back at 7.00 am and they start to scream and shout... there is no control by stuff

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Romania

No Beddings until 1am at the first day. The Toiletts are dirty and the rooms are very load, because of a main road in front of the hostel.

I appreciated the location and the low price but bathrooms and mainly showers were not clean at all ! Water overflowed of shower base at the end of my shower... and there were old dropped shampoo bottles. Then, i see a cleaning lady in action and she does not even give a look at the showers. Is it normal for a youthhostel where people arrive and leave everyday ? I don't think so. I hope you'll pay attention to this comment because it substracts joy from the stay and it's a pity.

• 10th Aug 2014

I stayed with my wife few nights and we actually like it. First it was economic so we could save some cash for other stuff. Second, facilities are very basic, but it is what you are paying for - bed and a locker. Breakfast was included. We had some problems with the computers, we had to wait almost one hour, since it was many people waiting for 3 computers, but it is still a value added that they had it for free. Alverall it was a good experience and for a budget travellers I would recommend it

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Excellent location, small and dark rooms, very dirty bathrooms! Unfriendly reception people! Lockers and breakfast included!

I liked the location, the Staffs are very friendly, the rooms is good, but was very hot in room and i don't like the bathroom, it was clean but the shower is small and dark. I was 4 floor, the elevator was broke.

• 8th Aug 2014

It was so big and without much of a central area that it didn't facilitate meeting other travelers. Being on the top floor and without the elevator working was inconvenient. The staff was nice and very helpful, but perhaps overloaded.

The place was reasonable with such a cheap price, the staff took care of my questions all the time, the room is tidy with bed linen provided. And the location was near Las Ramblas and it was easy to find. Just two things to add. When I was there I lived on the 4th floor and the lift was broken, so it was quite exhausting that I needed to carry my luggage over 4 floors. And for the Wifi, it only covers a designated area on the first floor, it doesn't actually cover the whole hostel.

• 8th Aug 2014

Since i arrved very late and left early next morning, i do not have much impression to coment on. Sorry.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Japan

The hostel was okay. Not more or less. The rooms were usually quite clean, but didnt have a personal touch to them at all. Our room had two beds, three lockers, a fan and thats it. No posters, no nothing to make it feel a little more like being at home. The staff was mostly helpful, even though one of them didnt feel like looking for a solution when one was needed urgently. The hostel was in an excellent location, in the middle of the rambla. Would probably not go again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5