Center Ramblas Reviews

Carrer Hospital 63, 08001, Barcelona, Spain

The room had only a very small window and it was very hot during the night

Good hostel. Really good price, great staff, great lockers, great atmosphere (the hostel organizes events and crawls). While the size of the bathroom seems to be small for so many rooms in each floor, we never had a problem, and everything is always really clean. The only downside is the breakfast, which doesn't really offer anything of substance (it's just coffee, tea, milk, juice, cereals, bread, butter and jam). Adding ham and cheese would be a great boost. Other than that, our stay was great

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Argentina

Nice hostel, great location, breakfast was good. They had muffins, different types of coffee, toast, and cereal with milk. "Special" bar crawl for San Juan day was expensive at 15 euros. Kept our Lugguage for the day we left for 2 euros.

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Edberlyn

Great stay, great staff !

• 19th Jun 2015

Por WiFi and slow elevador could be improved. On 5th floor the men's toilett was missing holders for towels

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

You get what you pay for. It's a cheaper option for a reason. The place is cleaned daily but it is too late, the showers are gross and the kitchen area smells. It's good if you are trying to save money but it is tough to feel relaxed and enjoy your time inside. The wifi is supposed to work in the lobby area but it barely did. It was a very good location though, it was not a loud area but close to the center.

Pretty nice location

Location is very good if you want to be in the cental part. I wish there was a social space or more of it, so the guests could get to know other people. It was ok.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Poland

Apart from the internet that wasn't working right in my room, this hostel is very good. I would recommend it to everyone! :D

Great location, right on la ramblas!! It was clean, had a kitchen and breakfast. Wifi doesn't work higher than the first floor but does work in the common areas. There are computers available as well!

You get what you pay for at this is hostel. The WiFi is not good, the common area is terrible and the rooms are pretty standard for a hostel. The staff was hit and miss (some of the staff was amazing when others wewere very unhelpful and rude). The staff also kicks people out of the common room at like 12 o'clock so that was not very cool IMO. But considering the price of the hostel, you won't make a bad decision staying here, just know that it might not be the most comfortable stay

• 8th Jun 2015

A totally acceptable hostel. The breakfast was kind of weak, but definitely provided something for the morning. Not a very social atmosphere, but not terrible. The rooms were a nice size and clean. The bathrooms were not bad either. Location was pretty good, a nice walk to the beach and some monuments along the way. Staff was helpful when I needed advice, but not the most friendly off the bat. Not a terrible experience, and worth it for the pricing.

clean rooms. small and stuffy kitchen. Internet only a small space. always noisy. and most importantly - staff indifference.

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Russia

I really appreciate the place, the location is very good,clean, the breakfast is good , good bathroom, the only problem was a little bit noise. I recommend it .

The showers are on a timer, where you have to push the button and it only stays on a few seconds until you have to push it again. The shower I used stayed on for 15 seconds. The rooms were pretty barren and the bunk beds were cheap and positioned in a way that made it quite difficult to get to the top. The lockers were free though, and came with their own lock. There was also free breakfast, even if it wasn't much. All in all, it was a good deal for the price.

I wasn't in the same room as my friend nor was I in a female dorm as I booked and i had to change rooms. I don't understand how a hostel can mess up reservations so badly. They didn't offer any kind of compensation for the incovenience or even really apologise. I've travelled alot and never had a problem like this. Likewise when we were there several people were robbed when there lockers were broken into. Worst hostel I've eve stayed in, only good thing was the location.

• 5th Jun 2015

Some random guy got into my dorm, claiming to be emptying the bins, broke into the LOCKERS and stole from some of the people in my room... poor security... Didn't get put in the same room as my friend despite sending an email months in advance checking we were together, she also got put in a mixed dorm after booking all girls.. then she had to check out after the first night cos her room was booked.... the guy didn't even say sorry it was a case of "all the beds are booked so i have no power"

The hostels in a good location and generally has good facilities. I think we were just unlucky with the night we stayed and the people in our room. It was a very disruptive night, we barely slept, but friendly staff.

The location was wonderful, right down the road from La Rambla and like 5 min walk from the metro. Given the huge night life in Barcelona, the hostel was definitely not quiet so if you are looking for sleep this is not the place to get it. I was also put in a room that shared a wall with the elevator which ran most the night and morning. But the staff was friendly and it was pretty good for the wonderfully cheap price.

Great staff and location. Handy positioning of powerpoints next to each bed. Got pretty hot in the common eating area but that's okay. Great bar crawl and great walking tours.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5