Center Ramblas Reviews

Carrer Hospital 63, 08001, Barcelona, Spain

Good location, nice staff. Had to change rooms (from 10 bed to 4 bed and back) because they have a "return your sheets" policy and people didn't, so we couldn't figure out which beds were occupied. Kind of a hassle but not the end of the world. Breakfast was not good (white bread and butter, cheap cereal) but was free. Fairly clean, but absolutely no character or atmosphere.

For this preise this hostel is not a bad choice, the room temperature in winter at night is not so warm, but it is possible to have a good sleep. People at service are kindly.

I spent 3 wonderful nights last December in the center ramblas. It´s a place very quiet. The staff is friendly and kind. The thing i most enjoyed was having a very good breakfast. It´s a well localizated spot.

• 24th Dec 2014

Center Ramblas was a good experience! I will recommend it to my friends, and I will choose it next time I'll be in Barcelona. Thatnk guys. Feliz Navidad :)

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Morocco

Get some CCTV on that street, i was mugged less then 10m from the front door

• 6th Dec 2014

Breakfast was free but not that great. Cheap juice. The powder hot chocolate did not tase good.

Well, i did not expect a old (65+) man staying permanent (?) in this hotel/my room. I arrived around 11 pm, seems i was verry disturbing his sleep when i enter "HIS" the room. He was angry, i disturb with light en when i was consultating my mobile after a hole day travel. The toilet is IN the room, so the old man went several times to the toilet, noise was verry disturbing. Wifi is only avalable groud floor en 1st floor, at saterdayeve all the girls were sitting on the first floor in the hall..

Some users talk too loud, too late at night. And they smoke. Yes, they smoke inside the rooms, sadly!

You get what you pay for. Location was great and really close to multiple metro stops on las ramblas. Wifi only worked in the stairwells or in the lobby. I would have had a better time had there not been a man jacking off as I was trying to check in, but other than that everything was decent.

Our room had no lights for reading, just very bright neon lights... That would be soo helpful - to be able to have a little lamp rich beside the bed! I came with my 13 year old son and we would have loved to read independently from each other...

• 24th Oct 2014

Highly recommended! Everything was pretty clean and also the breakfast is included!

• 19th Oct 2014

I stayed here one night, but was welcomed in a very hearty manner by the front desk clerk, and I met some great travelers who ended up showing me some great places to eat. I would recommend this place to anyone.

The shower room was very dirty and the water supply was very weak. Overall, it is proportional to the cheap price (less than 13 euros/night).

The breakfast is not so good but for this price it's really ok. That's a bit a shame that there's no kitchen that we could use in the hostel.

• 17th Oct 2014

very dirty hostel. We arrived and almost had to stay in a room which was in a tip from the other 2 people that were sharing the dorm but managed to be moved to another room after demanding so. Not a nice ambience and very stuffy in the rooms.

• 17th Oct 2014

Lift was too old and i had been stuck in the lift. In my last day i had to take all my luggage by stairs! Also, the common area was openned up to midnight! Staff was not friendly and kitchen not clean. Definitely I would not recommend this hostel.

I paid 3 euros of reservation, and when I arrived there they didn't discount it. I paid the full price. It's not right it. Internet just in the first floor.

Good place to stay :-)

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Poland

The elevator and wifi was not working during the stay. We decided to leave ealrier than our reservation. But they did't refund us even 50%. It was so dissopointed. In addition, the room and bath room was really durty.

• 5th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Bylam tutaj drugi raz, na pewno warto ze wzgledu na: polozenie, obslude, sniadania w cenie.

• 4th Oct 2014