Center Ramblas Reviews

Carrer Hospital 63, 08001, Barcelona, Spain

The hostels in a good location and generally has good facilities. I think we were just unlucky with the night we stayed and the people in our room. It was a very disruptive night, we barely slept, but friendly staff.

The location was wonderful, right down the road from La Rambla and like 5 min walk from the metro. Given the huge night life in Barcelona, the hostel was definitely not quiet so if you are looking for sleep this is not the place to get it. I was also put in a room that shared a wall with the elevator which ran most the night and morning. But the staff was friendly and it was pretty good for the wonderfully cheap price.

Great staff and location. Handy positioning of powerpoints next to each bed. Got pretty hot in the common eating area but that's okay. Great bar crawl and great walking tours.

Liked: - Rooms had lockers for each person - large enough to fit all belongings - Showers were relatively clean and there were enough per floor - Breakfast was decent - milk, coffee, juices, toast, cereal - Location is great - central area to go to the subway and major tourism and restaurants Could improve their cleanliness

We enjoyed our stay at the hostel. The room was lovely and clean. The hostel is in an excellent location.

stayed here for one night it was OK, better than some of the hostels in Barcelona

i spent 4 days in this hostel that is situated really in the middle of the ramblas,in a street full of good places to eat ,a bank,a lot of shops and really close to the "Boqueria" market; the staff of the hostel is very nice,young,sociable and they all speak very good english. The only problem of this hostel is the dirtiness but in a spanish hostel i think this is the average.Also the free breakfast is very bad,but if you wanto to save money...

• 27th May 2015

Difficult to sleep when lift was working. Rooms get very hot/humid.

• 26th May 2015
  • Belgium

It was OK for the price the breakfast was good for he price u are paying it could be cleaner and it does get pretty hot in the rooms but it's in a prime location and at a good price!

I was not impressed that I had to pay two euros to leave my backpack at the hostel for the day and also the wifi did not work in the room but overall it was a good hostel.

Quite noisy at night. However it was great value for money. Breakfast was good.

Need to improve kitchen facility.

• 22nd May 2015
  • India

Our check in was at 2 pm but the room was still occupied. There was ugly smell on the corridors. Bad breackfast and roaches!

Good location, good facilities, friendly staff, breakfast included. Wi-to didn't work in my room. The place seems dangerous as the location of Ramblas is a known point of drugs and pickpockets. Take care of your belongings and you will be fine, as the criminals are not violents, but they're always waiting for an opportunity to steal.

Great place, but pretty loud. Awesome place to meet new people

We loved this hostel. Good position close to the Ramblas and nice atmosphere. We also had the breakfast there and it was good!

Location is the best part, it is very central and you can find almost everything nearby (shops, restaurants, pubs, public transport). But toilet was poor, and cleanliness was average.

Very cheap place to stay, but you cannot expect any luxury with this price. There is no kettle, breakfast is rather poor, rooms small and bit noisy. Still, the hostel has very good localization.

We stayed their for two nights and I think we paid around Eur 17 per person per night. For this price the hostel was good. Ideally located at the best touristic location of the city La Ramblas. Breakfast was included with the bed which was not much you can't complaint for the price that they are charging. No WiFi in the rooms, only available in the lobby. Free computers are also available in the lobby. I will definitely stay their if I visit BARCELONA again but only because of location/price

I'd stay there again, but it wouldn't be my first choice. Bedrooms were pretty stuffy, but they gave you blankets and clean sheets. There's no common area, but the cafeteria-style dining room works. Very crowded and closes at night. Free computer use. 20eu cash deposit for the key. Walking tour was phenom. Showers were kinda dingy, and the button for water lasts about 10 seconds which was annoying. 5th floor and the elevator was jenky so I always told the stairs.