Center Ramblas Reviews

Carrer Hospital 63, 08001, Barcelona, Spain

At the time I was there I have been the only girl in a mixed bedroom, made me a bit uncomfortable. But the major problem to me was the noise of some guys was doing after the permitted hours. They were extremely loud and annoying! Then, I decided to change of bedroom, but the problem with noise kept going because they remain in the kitchen till late. The bedrooms were a bit too warm.

Room was very hot and near the elevator and no sleep when the elevator works.

the bathroom is not confortable

Nice hostel...excellent location, good breakfast

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Slovenia

Was wonderful!! The recepcionists were great and help us with some tips. The room was clean and beds were confortable. The bath isn't private but was always clean. The location is very good, next to metro. We recomend a lot!!

• 20th Sep 2015

So we chose this option mostly for the cost.But now we wish we would have "splurged" a little more to get something that was actually decent. The staff overall was helpful. The hostel itself is iffy.Let me start by saying the showers were dark, small, rusting, and smelly.the least you can do is make the bathrooms appealing. Secondly, I don't know why the rooms are stuffy and smelly but the worst part was that I got hives on my last night, and my friend got some fungus on her feet from the shower

Staff were really helpful and facilities were good. Wifi fluctuated and computers didn't always work but good overall. Rooms were fine and everything was clean. Think there should be a maximum age on guests as several middle aged guests, slightly ruined and soured out trip.

The hostel is in a great location (the student and cosmopolitan district) where the food and drink is cheap; you can everything and anything at very cheap prices and it is very centrally located near to Barcelona's main street; Las Ramblas. I found the staff friendly enough and willing to speak both in English and Spanish but they did not go that extra mile to help the bewildered traveller. The lounge area is in the corridor and is small. No real place to relax and make friends.

The location was ok, but the atmosphere was not good, the staffs were not really polite !

Nice and very helpful staff. Very well located. However I didn't appreciate the fact that all the ones that were drunk and were getting back to the hostel throughout the night, were very very loud and just walked freely screaming around without noone asking them to stop.

This wasn't the nicest hostel that I've stayed in. The staff wasn't too friendly and happy but they were helpful if you needed it they're not going to be your best friends. The rooms are tight for my liking of the way they designed it. I stayed with 5 other people and there was barely any space. The washrooms are one per floor and men and women use both even though there's designated ones. no fun events to do at night and the Internet only worked in the first floor which was really sucky.

Nice hostel i guess but 0 atmosphere

Really good location close to the ramblas. Bathrooms are not so great, but at least quite clean. Only real bad point is the breakfast, which is totally disgusting (powder orange juice that no one drinks, coffee which tastes not coffee at all...) : still it's free, so hard to complain.

Average quality. I want cleaner common space.

• 24th Aug 2015
  • Japan

The staff were really friendly and went out of their way to help me when my locker broke and also when I needed info about the trains n buses. Not the best hostel I've ever stayed at though..It's in a dodgey street..I felt really uncomfortable walking on my own.

The staff were brilliant and helpful and the hostel is in such a great location. However it did not feel very clean and the showers...

The price was reasonable. The bad things: no community place (there is a kitchen and a small computer/internet room but they do not really function in a way that people meet eachother or like to spend time there) - which is really a pitty because it gives a hostel a better 'atmosphere' if people like to hang out there a little bit more than necesary. And the breakfast - not really healthy, mostly sugar. Evrything else was really nice and I would come back again. A+ for the receptionist guy:)

No Wi-fi in the rooms, the computers in lounge didnt work or they were occupied constantly. Only two showers per floor for woman and no privacy (keys). Beeds in room were uncomfortable and were making souds. Lounge did close very early in the evening, so people hung out in their rooms = too much sound, screaming, singing. Breakfast was very poor.

easily the worst hostel

Great hostel in the centre of Barcelona. Good place to stay. Only comment would be that the coffee in the morning was in drinkable.