Center Ramblas Reviews

Carrer Hospital 63, 08001, Barcelona, Spain

Rude staff people, not so clean, old and poorly maintained facilities, price too high for what it gives.

• 15th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

So I had mixed feelings about this place. Pros: Amazing location Helpful staff Nice equipped kitchen I met a lot of people Pub crawl was fun The commons area was ok The dining room is large Cons: A tiny girl 4'11' and 110lbs and the shower was too small for me. I had to have half my body out of the shower to properly scrub. I hope you're not modest The floors and dining room were always dirty The wifi was bad 1 out of 4 computers worked well The lounge is tiny It was very noisy

The only problem was the computers wasen't working most of the time.. Exept that great hostel ! ;)

• 13th Aug 2015

I couldn't check into my dorm on time and when I eventually got to my dorm it's was a complete mess from the other guests and they only locker that was spare didn't work. I reported it but nothing was done about it. I went to stay with a friend on my second night as I had no intention of returning or will again.

• 11th Aug 2015

we arrived at midnight and the guy at the reception made us wait because he couldnt find our reservation. Finally he "put" us in a four-bed-room arranged for six. The next day we had to change room. We were in a smaller room. We couldnt walk. The common room close too early and there isnt the kitchen. Early in the morning a group of french girls made noise with music. They ran and laught loudly and nobody told them to stop even if it was reported. Definitely the price doesnt worth it.

• 10th Aug 2015

The Hostel is extremely well located, the Ramblas is the place to stay in Barcelona, but the hostel presented some troubles, as the wifi never reaching the rooms, the bathrooms were kinda shameful. The Staff was amazing most of the time, except for one person who sadly made our check in and was as rude as you can get, making everyone first impression the worst. The breakfest was simple and fair.

My two friends and I stayed there for 2 nights and it wasn't a very pleaseant experience. The wi fi works only on the ground floor and stoped working for a whole day; the staff wasn't very friendly at all and the shared room was dirty when we arrived. In spite of this, the price was good for the location: two blocs from Las Ramblas - turistic avenue - and a metro station (Liceu).

• 10th Aug 2015