Center Ramblas Reviews

Carrer Hospital 63, 08001, Barcelona, Spain

Perfect Place in the 'right' area in BCN. I will come back for sure. Staff very friendly ecpecially the The swede from Gothenburg.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

the nights were extremly noisy! Otherwise ist was worth the money

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

Right in the centre of Barcelona, so easy to make friends and had a very friendly welcoming atmosphere

Another member staying at the Hostel harassed my friend to sleep with him. When I told the front desk they had no problem in changing our room.

Very Good Value for money, but you need to keep 4 eyes on your stuff at ALL TIMES. I understand this is not up to the hostel, but to the guests.

rooms shouldn't be mixed.

• 15th Jun 2014

Terrible atmosphere, terrible service, the rooms were noisy, the bathrooms terrible! It was my worst experience in a hostel!!! Don't go there!

The smallest room of any hostel I'd ever been in. It's like they found a closet and thought, "Hey, we can get 2 bunk beds in here!" As long as you know that, the rest is fun. Nothing great, but it was very cheap and 2 blocks off Las Ramblas!

Not the nicest hostel but the location is ideal. It was a safe place and the beds were comfy. Breakfast is nothing special but for the price we paid the hostel was great.

Center Ramblas has a great location but unfortunately everything else was terrible during our stay. Our 8 bed dorm was cramped and stuffy even when it was cool outside. No real common area just a few chairs in a thoroughfare and there is no kitchen for guests to use. Staff were unhelpful and rude. Even for the location, price was way too high. Go somewhere else!

The place isn't well maintained. Our door's electronic pass didn't work and the door had obviously been broken into a number of times. Also was kept awake by the loud noise in the hallway - at home, I live across from a pub with live music, so I'm used to noise and loud drunk people but its amplified by the tiles on the floor and thin walls… Didn't get any rest.

The staff were super friendly, can't fault them really but the hostel was definitely not a win. It didn't feel clean though it was, it felt cluttered and dampening. I know that it's a hostel and people like to party, especially in Barcelona but it was not pleasant to see about 10 men drinking in the staircase and staring at me as I walked by. Yuck. You do get what you pay for, it was cheap, ideal location but I think I would pay some extra dollars next time and get something a bit nicer.

Terrible hostel. Dirty, messy, old. The staff was not helpful and was always in a bad mood. The room was hot and next to the noisy, old, elevator. Besides that, the door wouldn't lock. The toilet was disgusting, uncomfortable showers. The only good point was location, even though sometimes the Ramblas area can be annoying because it is always crowded. Definitely will never come back here.

Great Hostel in the middle of the city center. Friendly and helpful staff. The rooms were a bit small, tho. Also we had the one next to the elevator shaft, which was a bit noisy in the morning. Breakfast was basic, but ok :)

Poor security, any person can enter and do anything, and the neighbourhood is quite a criminal one, really scary in the evening. There is a kitchen, with a small fridge and an old microwave, but no cooker, no tea or coffee and even no dishes, so you can hardly cook for yourself. We had to buy plastic plates. This aspect was really awful. We were unlucky to share the room with people who were shouting in the night and bringing strangers to the room. All in all, never again!

Everything is good, but for this price i expected more from breakfast

Barely acceptable as a place just to have somewhere to sleep for a night. Would not have wanted to stay here for my entire trip. An industrial feel, not a good atmosphere or nice looking rooms/ common area. Rooms were absolutely tiny which meant that even in May it was too hot to sleep. Also lots of noise from the street. Sure, the location is great, but it's not a good experience. I recommend the Sant Jordi chain which I stayed with later!!!

good staff, excellent location, poor internet: had no internet during my entire stay and there was no estimate time for fixing it - this is very bad. Room is small, but can fit in it :-)

The location is great! You can walk to most sights and it is also close to metro station Liceu. I stayed in a 2 bedded room with a female friend in May for 4 nights and we didn't suffer from crowded bathrooms at all. We were quite satisfied and we are not really hostel fans usually :) Only downside was that the wifi wasn't working the last 2 days and the last night was also noisy however we went partying our selves each night so didn't really notice the other nights. So a recommendable hostel!

• 15th May 2014

The included breakfast is terrible. You'll meet a lot of people from all over the world, and you'll be living in the center of the city, if you travel to meet people and party it is a splendid hostel.

• 13th May 2014