Center Ramblas Reviews

Carrer Hospital 63, 08001, Barcelona, Spain

I liked the location, the Staffs are very friendly, the rooms is good, but was very hot in room and i don't like the bathroom, it was clean but the shower is small and dark. I was 4 floor, the elevator was broke.

It was so big and without much of a central area that it didn't facilitate meeting other travelers. Being on the top floor and without the elevator working was inconvenient. The staff was nice and very helpful, but perhaps overloaded.

The place was reasonable with such a cheap price, the staff took care of my questions all the time, the room is tidy with bed linen provided. And the location was near Las Ramblas and it was easy to find. Just two things to add. When I was there I lived on the 4th floor and the lift was broken, so it was quite exhausting that I needed to carry my luggage over 4 floors. And for the Wifi, it only covers a designated area on the first floor, it doesn't actually cover the whole hostel.

• 8th Aug 2014

Since i arrved very late and left early next morning, i do not have much impression to coment on. Sorry.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Japan

The hostel was okay. Not more or less. The rooms were usually quite clean, but didnt have a personal touch to them at all. Our room had two beds, three lockers, a fan and thats it. No posters, no nothing to make it feel a little more like being at home. The staff was mostly helpful, even though one of them didnt feel like looking for a solution when one was needed urgently. The hostel was in an excellent location, in the middle of the rambla. Would probably not go again.

I will never ever stay here again, nor recommend it to anyone.

• 31st Jul 2014

I think it's worth spending a little more for a nicer hostel in Barcelona. I wouldn't particularly recommend this hostel to a friend.

• 29th Jul 2014