Center Ramblas Reviews

Carrer Hospital 63, 08001, Barcelona, Spain

1996 Total Reviews

Difficult to sleep when lift was working. Rooms get very hot/humid.

• 26th May 2015
  • Belgium

It was OK for the price the breakfast was good for he price u are paying it could be cleaner and it does get pretty hot in the rooms but it's in a prime location and at a good price!

I was not impressed that I had to pay two euros to leave my backpack at the hostel for the day and also the wifi did not work in the room but overall it was a good hostel.

Quite noisy at night. However it was great value for money. Breakfast was good.

Need to improve kitchen facility.

• 22nd May 2015
  • India

Our check in was at 2 pm but the room was still occupied. There was ugly smell on the corridors. Bad breackfast and roaches!

Good location, good facilities, friendly staff, breakfast included. Wi-to didn't work in my room. The place seems dangerous as the location of Ramblas is a known point of drugs and pickpockets. Take care of your belongings and you will be fine, as the criminals are not violents, but they're always waiting for an opportunity to steal.

Great place, but pretty loud. Awesome place to meet new people

We loved this hostel. Good position close to the Ramblas and nice atmosphere. We also had the breakfast there and it was good!

Location is the best part, it is very central and you can find almost everything nearby (shops, restaurants, pubs, public transport). But toilet was poor, and cleanliness was average.

Very cheap place to stay, but you cannot expect any luxury with this price. There is no kettle, breakfast is rather poor, rooms small and bit noisy. Still, the hostel has very good localization.

We stayed their for two nights and I think we paid around Eur 17 per person per night. For this price the hostel was good. Ideally located at the best touristic location of the city La Ramblas. Breakfast was included with the bed which was not much you can't complaint for the price that they are charging. No WiFi in the rooms, only available in the lobby. Free computers are also available in the lobby. I will definitely stay their if I visit BARCELONA again but only because of location/price

I'd stay there again, but it wouldn't be my first choice. Bedrooms were pretty stuffy, but they gave you blankets and clean sheets. There's no common area, but the cafeteria-style dining room works. Very crowded and closes at night. Free computer use. 20eu cash deposit for the key. Walking tour was phenom. Showers were kinda dingy, and the button for water lasts about 10 seconds which was annoying. 5th floor and the elevator was jenky so I always told the stairs.

Noisy not quiet between 23,00-08,00

• 18th May 2015
  • Sweden

Weak breakfast. Place stuffy and suffocating. Staff friendly.

Very basic. Rooms were so hot, we couldnt sleep and it was very loud all night. Showers were hot, but there was no place to put your stuff or change. They ask for a 10€ key deposit upon arrival, its a small amount, but i didn't like having it sprung on me. There are lockers in the rooms: you need a 2€ coin to operate them. Breakfast was the worst of any hostel I've stayed in- the juice was so sweet, it was inedible. It wasn't horrible or anything, clean, good location- but I wouldn't stay again.

I strongly recommend this hostel, because for a hostel, lockated in the city center, it is quite cheap. Nice atmosphere, clean rooms and well-equipped kitchen. The stuff is really kind and helpful. The hostel offers a good variety of trips packages - I was on a free trip in the old part of the city center and I am really satisfied.

Stay was good, beds were comfy and dorms were clean with hot showers. I thought staff ccould have been friendlier and more accommodating but overall a good stay.

• 12th May 2015

Distinct smell (sulfur perhaps). In a little bit of a sketchy area (example: walked through a square of prostitutes when going back to hostel only one street away).

Great location, helpful staff. Would stay there again !