Center Ramblas Reviews

Carrer Hospital 63, 08001, Barcelona, Spain

This was a very nice hostel, local access to all the attractions. The staff was very warm, helpful, and knowledgeable.

Nice breakfast, very good location, just in the city centre. The only thing to complain is that our room is in front of the street, so it was a bit noisy! A part from that definitely recommend it!!

It was awefully dirty in the bathroom, and and people were smoking weet in the bedroom, the smelling was very disappointing... The breakfast wasn't great at all. But nice location

Angelina, you made this place amazing. I have stayed at this hostel for many years and will always come back to stay here.

Breakfast! and not just a roll and coffee. I went on the Gaudi tour - glad I did. The staff were helpful when I needed help.

Good hostel, in a bit of a dark corner of Ramblas at night though. Good value for your money overall.

• 22nd Apr 2014

I never found the free breakfast. They close the "common-room" (which is equipped just with tables and chairs) at midnight. There is no internet in rooms, just at the reception.

Dear Michal, really sorry that you couldn´t find the free breakfast. Since 10 yers it was always in the dinning room. We closed the dinning room after 24:00 that other guests could have a sleep in the ninght and not listen a party noise frome there. And about the internet, we offer free internet access in the common area, but we find it interesting that some people won´t appreciate it.. Again, really sorry.

It's clean and in an amazing location, but they don't really offer much more than that. They have tours but they're run through an outside company that comes to pick up at the hostel. Overall the location was perfect and I would recommend it for people looking for a big hostel off of las ramblas

everything is excellent.

Bello, I had to cancel my stay. Every one from the recepcionist to the Customer service treta me excellent! I m tel link as a hotelier worker! Good Job! Thanks Best Regards!

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Argentina

It was good but it has too much noise.

• 14th Apr 2014

Everything is excellent

• 13th Apr 2014
  • South Korea

We stayed for 3 nights, but in 2 days we didn't have internet access... and the staff didn't have some basic informations, for example how to get the train or metro to other cities close to Barcelona.

Still some work in progress in floor 1. Excellent location just 3 min walk from LaRambla!

This place looks and feels like a prison. Other guests were loud and obnoxious throughout our night stay. Our beds were uncomfortable and the blankets looked grimy. I would never recommend this place. Ever.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »