Center Stay Hostel Reviews

Ausros Vartu g 16, Vilnius, Lithuania

it is really good place if you need to sleep over (clean, friendly people, good prices) location is pretty close to train and bus station. it is not that youth hostel though where all fun and adventure happens.

Terrible place to stay. Nobody speaks English. Dirty beds. Smelled like something died. No sense of community. Many people stay there on a monthly basis looking for work. I hated it so much I left early.

The worst place ever! Bed bugs, smell coming from a locker that had a broken lock and no one could get into. The 12 bed dorm is something out of a horror film! You get what you pay for I guess, save a little money and just find a place that doesn't make you sick of traveling or put a damper on your trip. Still had 2 nights booked and left early it was that bad.

I will ignore the fact that some of the people I shared my room with at this place were quite possibly the worst I have ever met while hostelling. They were loud, smelly and inconsiderate. One man in particular, who seemed to be a long term resident, treated it like his own room.. This is not the fault of the hostel however I still found this place to be very basic. There were only 3 plugs in a full room for 12, which is awful, the bathrooms, kitchen and showers were all clean though.