Center Stay Hostel Reviews

Ausros Vartu g 16, Vilnius, Lithuania

A good hostel, and for the money the location is great--you are off the main part of the city, but everything is within walking distance, and even the train and bus station is just a short walk away. The staff is friendly and speaks good English and Russian. The only complaint I have is that it was incredibly noisy on my last night. It seemed that the entire hostel was having a celebration for the World Cup and Independence Day wrapped into one.

I would recomend for the staff to speak english and be more welcoming.

Great place to stay in Vinius

Although we had booked on hostelworld.com, nobody knew that we were coming and we were lucky to get a free place.

• 9th Oct 2014

A place with friendly and helpful staff, but the facilities and conditions were much poorer than I've expected. The place was full of partying Belarusian girls with their booze and weirdly-smelling perfume, so until they've went off for clubbing (roundabout midnight) no sleep was possible. Yes, I may be boring, but I require a decent sleep before a flight. Showers were not clean enough, sheets for bed — not clean enough. But, well, I've enjoyed the location and the staff's friendliness.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Belarus

This is basically just a place to sleep with an amazing location and nothing else. Wifi doesn't work in all rooms, the staff doesn't necesarilly speak English - but they do have Polish and probably Russian down.