Center Stay Hostel Reviews

Ausros Vartu g 16, Vilnius, Lithuania

I will ignore the fact that some of the people I shared my room with at this place were quite possibly the worst I have ever met while hostelling. They were loud, smelly and inconsiderate. One man in particular, who seemed to be a long term resident, treated it like his own room.. This is not the fault of the hostel however I still found this place to be very basic. There were only 3 plugs in a full room for 12, which is awful, the bathrooms, kitchen and showers were all clean though.

Nice and clean place VEEERYYY close to old town. There is free parking as well ;-) The only problem - not everybody from staff speaks English...