8.1
Fabulous 2,589 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 2,589 Total Reviews
Center Valencia Youth Hostel Located at Samaniego, 18, , Valencia.
Spain
Valencia Valencia 46003 Samaniego, 18
81% 2589
39.4774050 -0.3762970
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
21st Jul 2016
5.7

Staff were fine Even though it wasn't their fault, I had my iPad stolen from me from 20cm away from me while I slept. 15 year old kids were running the halls all night and nick knocking. Wifi was average.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
16th Jul 2016

Great place to stay and in a perfect location. Walking distance to everything and close to the metro stop which gets you down to the beach so was really easy to get around. Hostel itself is nice and facilities all clean and tidy. Only negatives would be that we were in a 12 bed dorm and it was very squishy, the closest bunk beds I've had in my travels so far. Also, there is definitely a good vibe there, but wouldn't say party hostel, there was a bit of an older crowd when we were there.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
16th Jul 2016

A great hostel and so cheap! Really clean and great facilities! Even better location! I would definitely recommend staying here to anyone!

11th Jul 2016

Good place for the money. However they put way too many beds in the 12 bed dorm. Couldn't even move wow

• abdhesh_kumar01
  • India, Male, 25-30
9th Jul 2016

Very friendly staff. Good location. Amazing rooftop sitting place..

• metehanmete
  • Turkey, All Male Group, 18-24
7th Jul 2016

Bu hosteli deneyin her şey çok iyi!

7th Jul 2016

I enjoyed my stay here. There was no loud music from reception, so I felt relieved of the pain of Rock. I love quiet; hate drumming. Staff were helpful. It's easy to get lost among the little streets, but the Hostel is in the very best part of town so evenings are enjoyable as just a short walk away is the Cathedral area. I liked the other guests and this put me in the best of moods saying "Hola!" to me, and smiling, made me feel welcome at 72. Rooftop terrace is great for relaxing.

• England, Female, 31-40
5th Jul 2016

I can't really fault this hostel as it provides everything for a great memorable stay. There was just one thing that most travellers mentioned which were the toilets. They were very small so that your knees are practically touching the door and some doors didn't close properly so there was a permanent crack so people could see you doing your business which is a little off putting. A suggestion for the showers is to have curtains, shelves and hooks to put your stuff on.

4th Jul 2016

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Lovely building. Great location. Loved the roof terrace and the coffee machine. Had a great time in Valencia overall, friendly and polite, not a resort or tourist trap. Good food, good bars, good beer. Excellent. CK

Thank you so much for sharing! it is just great to know you enjoyed your stay with us!:-)

4th Jul 2016

This hostel is in a great location with good facilities. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The terrace was nice to hang out on. I enjoyed my stay here and felt very comfortable.