Center Valencia Youth Hostel Reviews

Samaniego, 18, Valencia, Spain

Very nice staff, I liked the pub crawl

It was really good! Good choice!

• 5th Feb 2016
  • Panama

We had a good stay here. Unfortunately our roommate situation was not great but as soon as we notified the staff of our problem they moved us to a new and upgraded room immediately. The rooms were a bit tight but the facilities were always clean and the common area was a good place to meet new people. Definitely worth the stay!

too many bunk beds squashed into one room for room 001. the ladder to access my bunk bed was facing another bunk bed...and the ensuite door keeps squeaking when opened and closed..disturbs other people if their sleeping

He shower is really awful. It doesn't work very well, and the curtain kept sticking on your body while in shower, and the drainer didn't work well. There's only one common shower on the floor. The staff was nice except for one female staff at the reception. We asked to extend a night, and she said it was all full we could only choose a double bed room. Later I looked up hostel world and knew they still had many rooms left. That's how I got a chance to leave a review here. I hate this kind of bs.

I spend 2 nights at the hostel, because of some highschool students it was a bit noisy at night. But other than that it was good: a location in the center, cheap and clean. Exactly what you would want and expect from a hostel.

• 31st Jan 2016

A really really really cool atmosphere with great facilities for hanging out with cool people. The room was nice and tidy, the staff friendly and the location just couldn't be any better! A big thumb up!

It's a clean solid Hostel. Great location, normal facilities,clean. Don't expect a family hostel... Nice staff but it feels more like a hotel.

Staff was so friendly! Baggage storage, lockers, free walking tour all included. For the 8 euros I Paid I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness! Would definitely recommend to friends going to Valencia.

• 22nd Jan 2016

위치도 좋고, 가격도 저렴한데다가 직원도 친절하고! 아침도 괜찮은 편이에요! 근처에 공원이 있던게 넘넘좋았어요 ㅎㅎ 걸어서 5분거리에요

This hostel came across as quite relaxed - staff and guests were friendly and hence I enjoyed the atmosphere. The roof terrace was pleasant and provided an interesting vista over the old town. Easy enough to find. Crisp clean sheets. I was mighty relieved there was no queue to use the toilet/shower.

Very helpful staff and the reception is always open. Breakfast was included and ok. The rooms are very small, but you have your own locker and room enough for your stuff. You can use the kitchen, which is almost always clean and ready to use. I enjoyed my stay in the Center Valencia Youth Hostel very much!

Cool place. Good location, easy to find and the staff was friendly and helpful. You go Central Valencia Youth Hostel.

Thanks for the review!

The bathroom would be nicer if they had hot water running and a towel inclusive of the price or maybe have it for rent for 50 cents and not 2 euros !!!!

• 3rd Jan 2016
  • khushboo
  • India

The hostel rents the towel for your convenience, but you can bring your own. Bear in mind we have the expense of the laundry service, storing or even guests not returning them. Further good travelling!

The shower had tiles missing and was rusty. The beds are extremely uncomfortable. The other travelers in the hostel were rude and unfriendly. For the cheap price it is to stay in this hostel, you can tell in the way they do not care for their property. The "breakfast" is hard croissants. The staff is friendly but not very helpful. The location is the best part, but there are others in the area. I have stayed at numerous hostels in my time and this was by far the grossest and most disappointing.

Sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. We are checking if maintenance is faulty, but as use is heavy in the festive season there may be something that slipped. Inform at the front desk so it may be solved. Please take the breakfast as it is, a free courtesy included in the price of the stay.

We were put in a tiny bunk room with 8 other people so closly packed you could reach out and touch them and making sleep impossible. Also organising your things in the morning is a nightmare with 7 other people trying to do so without and space. The hostels kitchen and breakfast is the same thing no space. Also no atmosphere to speak of apart from weird old men. Adked to cancel our remaining nights but they wouldnt give us our money back. Changed to the home hostel which was infinitly better.

• 30th Dec 2015
  • New Zealand

We have shared rooms for 4, 6 and 8 persons, and you can request an upgrade if available. Cancellation conditions are standard i.e. no money back when cancelling during the stay. Regards.

Great location. Very close to the city center and a beautiful town square. My room was very cleanly including the bathrooms, which is always a huge plus. The staff was okay.

we loved the location but the hostel itself wasn't our favorite. Very crowded and they had a hard time keeping up with all the guests. We loved hanging out on the terrace and meeting guests from all over the world!

I liked my stay here a lot; everything was great. The staff was very friendly; the 4-bed dorm was very comfortable (had a balcony and the set-up was so that u still get privacy) Has a rooftop terrace and breakfast was good. Good atmosphere; one of the best hostels I stayed at.

Great hostel in a great city. The location couldn't be any better. The fact of extending the stay 3 times with my friends speaks for itself 😃

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4