Center Valencia Youth Hostel Reviews

Samaniego, 18, Valencia, Spain

Good hostel for one night stay, clean and safe place however wifi is not working in all rooms and the quality is poor. Very friendly and helpful staff, they organised cool evening with local food. Although beds were uncomfortable.

extremely overpriced for its value. cleaning staff was horribly rude, follows patrons around like they are children and nagging.air conditioner was very weak, hot in lobby and rooms. cockroaches in the bathroom (Valencia has huge roaches) and I was left covered in bug bites every morning. definitely will not stay here next time. no WiFi in the room, slow and almost no WiFi in the lobby. computers are super outdated and slow. only plus side was some of the staff were nice

• 25th Aug 2015

Hostel is in a great location. Easy access to centre of everything but also in a nice, quiet area. Not a lot of outlets in the rooms and the lockers and rooms are SUPER small. Wish there was a better common space to hang out and meet new people.

• 24th Aug 2015

Beds were comfy and the lockers were free. Front staff are extremely helpful, especially Fabio and Lidia. Terrace was nice and has a fridge to keep your drinks cold. Lots of activities to do and great recommendations for stuff to do/eat. Wifi was a little spotty and there was an issue with the water on the day of the tomatina but that could be because 100 people were trying to take showers at once. Overall I would recommend this hostel.

Lovely and very helpful staff, would be better if the roof terrace was open later :)

• 23rd Aug 2015
  • Scotland

Great location and nice people but the wifi wasn't good and our shower was taped to the wall.

• 22nd Aug 2015

My biggest issues was the kitchen being very small and the staff being rude. One guy told me to just google it. A girl rolled her eyes at me. But other than that the set up is nice. I loved the terrace. My room was spacious and bed comfy. Great location! Pub crawl was fun. Breakfast was decent.

The hostel is on a perfect location. Free breakfast is very nice thing..

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Croatia

Nice, clean and cheap hostel :)

• 16th Aug 2015
  • Poland

Great city hostel. Everything you can want in a fantastic location. Reception staff were knowledgable and friendly and rooms were clean with fresh sheets available whenever you wanted. My only bugbear would be one of the crawl supervisors/walking tour guide. The boy was well meaning but a bit of a know it all and seemed to use every opportunity to slag off Catalonians. Nobodies interested in your small minded prejudice mate, jog on! His walking tour was pretty poor too. Great hostel though.

negative: noisy rooms, broken toilet, dirty bed sheets, poor breakfast (toast, jam, just hot milk and cerials), the coffee maschine was broken down positibve: location in the old town

There was no hot water in the showers. The rooms were dirty and uncomfortable. The only good thing was the location. I wouldn't recommend it.

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Turkey

Bathrooms need to be renovated

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Slovenia

Awesome location, really close to cathedral and about 15 minutes walking distance to the train station. Staff was nice. Price 9,90 per night in a 6-bedroom is unbeatable but the room was so small, opening the door with was possible but calculated to the last centimeter. No space to open the luggage on the floor but every bed had their own lockable cupboard that fit a carry-on luggage. Sadly, I missed the free breakfast (from 8-10am). The pub-crawl to the beach bars was awesome!

Absolutely loved this hostel!! Great central location as well as being close to buses which made it really easy to get around. Staff were really helpful and nice. Had a fun social atmosphere was easy to meet people. Quite clean and very safe! Would highly recommend!!

The only thing was that the space is a little bit reduce, for showers, dorms and toilets. But everything else is an exc hostel with great location!

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Costa Rica

Great location, staff and hostel in general. The air conditioning was almost freezing the room at night though, and apparently not just in our room. But apart from that; nothing but praise!

Our room was not cleaned in any way during our 4 night stay, and more than once we woke up to find that we had no water in our shower or our taps.

Overal extremely pleased with our stay here. So clean and so convenient. The staff were friendly and helpful and Valencia was beautiful!

The location was great as it was right by the Plaza del Vergens. However, it is relatively far from the train or bus station. As for facilities, request for a bottom bunk if you are doing a shared dorm. I had a top bunk bed and I was placed right by the air conditioner vent. I was so cold that I needed extra blankets at night in a 20 degree summer evening. I was also disappointed by how unkept the ensuite bathrooms were as my shower didn't drain properly!

Thank you for the review. Please inform of any issues regarding the dorm or bath, so they can be addressed as soon as possible. Greetings.

« first « Prev 1 2 3