Center Valencia Youth Hostel Reviews

Samaniego, 18, Valencia, Spain

1922 Total Reviews

A nice place in a nice area. Well equiped kitchen

Friendly, helpful staff. Centrally located & easy to find. Great value.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

The hostel is very clean, the rooms were great, the beds were very comfortable, the location is excellent and staff was very helpful. The only thing I didn’t like was to pay for a towel and that the shower didn’t have a curtain.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Mexico

Hostel was awesome! Staff very friendly and helpful, with a great offer of activities and the people you meet there added to the location make the relation quality-price excellent! You should think about the kind of hostel are you going to, and is a real youth hostel with people from all around the world!! Really recommended!

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Spain

When we arrived the room and the beds were not cleaned, there was a huge mess, though we were the only ones in the room. We asked the staff to clean the bathroom 3 times, and they just ignored it. They managed to ask the cleaning lady only when we left plus they started to blame each other why it was not cleaned. Totally unprofessional.

The room and beds were cleaned, but you shared the room with somebody else y we are very sorry, that this person was not very responsible. After your request we clean the room again and have to say that we never blame somebody and we are sorry that you take this impression with you. Best regards.

Very decent place overall, excellent value for money. The place is clean, located in the city center, provides free lockers and a nice guest kitchen. Atmosphere is more hotel-like than community-oriented though.

Thanks for sharing your opinion here with. Hope to see you back here some time in the future.

It was nice staying there. We rented a 6 people bedroom with 6 girls and had our own shower and even breakfast was included. It was really great and perfect for one weekend.

• 19th Sep 2014

Thank you for sharing your opinion here and for enjoying your stay. Hope to see you back some time. Sunny regards.

Stayed in the 12 person room in a group of 10 people for two nights. Overall the staff was great and helpful if you knew Spanish (they knew very little English). Very close to the older part of valencia and we took a metro to the beach both days. Negatives: The room got DIRTY by the end of our stay, and we did see a giant cockroach on the first night. Also the ads said it was a youth hostel but there were older people there tooWould recommend to anyone younger but only for a short period of time

Thank you for sharing your opinion. Best regards.

no air conditioning

The Air Condition has to be turned on from reception. You only would have to ask for it. Sorry for the inconveniences.

I've been to quite a few hostels, but this was one of the worst. The staff barely speaks English - but that seems common in Valencia; the breakfast is next to nothing - but thankfully there is the Mercado Central; the rooms are tiny - but there is airco; and the place overall isn't (very) clean.

Normally the meeting point is on our roof top terrace, where they organize events together with 'Tour me out'. Best regards.

This place is amazing! I was on the roof top terrace meeting new people and went out with the pub crawl, it was so funny! All the staff was very helpful and friendly. The hostel's location is absolutely perfect, in the very center of Valencia so everything is near by. In the morning they give you breakfast for free!! I strongly recommend it

Many thanks for sharing your opinion here and for enjoying your stay with us. Hope to see you back here again some time in the future. Sunny regards.

This hostel is in a great location right near the main square and cathedral. Kitchen is small but adequate. Not very social while I was there but that might have been because it was right after the tomatillo festival. The only thing that wasn't good was the bathroom in the room, I would have prefer to not have had the ensuite because it was so gross. Always wet and dirty. Ended up using the bathrooms in the hall and showers on other floors.

I was in a very tiny 6 bed dorm that really should have had only 2 bunk beds instead of 3, I could hardly get in the room with my backpack and when 4 of us were trying to pack up and leave one morning there is just no room to move around. the shower was way too hot on the coldest temperature, I couldnt even get under the water just had to splash myself or I would have burnt. The staff were nice.

They did'nt clean the bathroom or the floor. Breakfast was for free but awefull!

Rooms are very small and fitted with more beds than a room could hold. I reckon the rooms would not pass prison cell dimensions. The bathrooms on every floor are not enough for the rooms. They are also dirty.

Wifi and location were good but that is about the only thing. Six bed rooms were so small with no space. Had three people leave hostel as there was such little space. Airconditioning in the rooms did not work. Showers were dirty. Staff were extremely unhelpful. Would not recommend staying here.

cheap but good value for money

location and staffs are good but rooms are little for example in the 6 bed dormitory even you cant find a place just stand and espacially in the summer it will be so hot

Great hostel! Easy place to meet people at the roof top bar and then go out on their crazy pub crawl from what I can remember. Don't miss the walking tours! Totally recommended.

It would be nice if there was a kettle in the kitchen so you can make tea at any moment of the day.

• 18th Aug 2014