Center Valencia Youth Hostel Reviews

Samaniego, 18, Valencia, Spain

too many bunk beds squashed into one room for room 001. the ladder to access my bunk bed was facing another bunk bed...and the ensuite door keeps squeaking when opened and closed..disturbs other people if their sleeping

A really really really cool atmosphere with great facilities for hanging out with cool people. The room was nice and tidy, the staff friendly and the location just couldn't be any better! A big thumb up!

Staff was so friendly! Baggage storage, lockers, free walking tour all included. For the 8 euros I Paid I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness! Would definitely recommend to friends going to Valencia.

• 22nd Jan 2016

위치도 좋고, 가격도 저렴한데다가 직원도 친절하고! 아침도 괜찮은 편이에요! 근처에 공원이 있던게 넘넘좋았어요 ㅎㅎ 걸어서 5분거리에요

This hostel came across as quite relaxed - staff and guests were friendly and hence I enjoyed the atmosphere. The roof terrace was pleasant and provided an interesting vista over the old town. Easy enough to find. Crisp clean sheets. I was mighty relieved there was no queue to use the toilet/shower.

Very helpful staff and the reception is always open. Breakfast was included and ok. The rooms are very small, but you have your own locker and room enough for your stuff. You can use the kitchen, which is almost always clean and ready to use. I enjoyed my stay in the Center Valencia Youth Hostel very much!

Cool place. Good location, easy to find and the staff was friendly and helpful. You go Central Valencia Youth Hostel.

The bathroom would be nicer if they had hot water running and a towel inclusive of the price or maybe have it for rent for 50 cents and not 2 euros !!!!

• 3rd Jan 2016
  • khushboo
  • India

The shower had tiles missing and was rusty. The beds are extremely uncomfortable. The other travelers in the hostel were rude and unfriendly. For the cheap price it is to stay in this hostel, you can tell in the way they do not care for their property. The "breakfast" is hard croissants. The staff is friendly but not very helpful. The location is the best part, but there are others in the area. I have stayed at numerous hostels in my time and this was by far the grossest and most disappointing.

Sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. We are checking if maintenance is faulty, but as use is heavy in the festive season there may be something that slipped. Inform at the front desk so it may be solved. Please take the breakfast as it is, a free courtesy included in the price of the stay.

We were put in a tiny bunk room with 8 other people so closly packed you could reach out and touch them and making sleep impossible. Also organising your things in the morning is a nightmare with 7 other people trying to do so without and space. The hostels kitchen and breakfast is the same thing no space. Also no atmosphere to speak of apart from weird old men. Adked to cancel our remaining nights but they wouldnt give us our money back. Changed to the home hostel which was infinitly better.

• 30th Dec 2015
  • New Zealand

We have shared rooms for 4, 6 and 8 persons, and you can request an upgrade if available. Cancellation conditions are standard i.e. no money back when cancelling during the stay. Regards.

Great location. Very close to the city center and a beautiful town square. My room was very cleanly including the bathrooms, which is always a huge plus. The staff was okay.

we loved the location but the hostel itself wasn't our favorite. Very crowded and they had a hard time keeping up with all the guests. We loved hanging out on the terrace and meeting guests from all over the world!

I liked my stay here a lot; everything was great. The staff was very friendly; the 4-bed dorm was very comfortable (had a balcony and the set-up was so that u still get privacy) Has a rooftop terrace and breakfast was good. Good atmosphere; one of the best hostels I stayed at.

Great hostel in a great city. The location couldn't be any better. The fact of extending the stay 3 times with my friends speaks for itself 😃

fine hostel, fine location. great staff, great price, but just 1/2 touches to it and it would be the best, 1---bigger kitchen, more cookers for all cooking, a dvd player to watch movies in the night, and mayb even satalite tv(in subtitles or English speaking) as nothing to do in the night, and communication can be low amongest fellow travellers.) but will be back ROOFTOP IS GRAND FOR CHILLING

Ήταν ένα σχετικά καλό hostel. Τα χρήματα που έδωσα θεωρώ πως ήταν πολλά σε σχέση με αυτά που παρείχε. Πιστεύω πως θα είναι καλύτερο την καλοκαιρινή περίοδο. Πέρασα όμως πολύ καλά και γνώρισα νέα άτομα.

• 21st Dec 2015
  • Greece

Hoestly I have only stayed in a couple of hostels and my expectations have been really high and Central Valencia Youth Hostel continued that streak! The location can not get any better, you are right in the middle of the old center and can spend your days walking around! The staff is awesome and ready to help and show you how to get places, very kind. I met a great friend here and cool people. You really get your bang for your buck here.

• 20th Dec 2015

Good hostel. Rooms were very small.

Smoke from outside goes up into stairways so the hallway to rooms smell of smoke. maybe use the fire exit as the main hallway and the front stairway as the fire exit.

Staff was friendly and helped alot, Facilities were great. I would again book if i visit Valencia. Better than any other hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4