Center Valencia Youth Hostel Reviews

Samaniego, 18, Valencia, Spain

2033 Total Reviews

The Hostel worth its price. It is perfectly located, near Cathedral and the center of the city, and very close to a metro station that take you directly to the beach. the only problem of the hostel is the bathroom. Besides of being inside the room, is to small and the shower is not very good. but, it is a cheap hostel, so it worths.

The price was very agreeable, but the bed linen was full of hairs and the breakfast was as meagre as it gets. There wasn't even milk for the cornflakes - had to use the coffee machine. It was a good value for the money, but a rather sub-par value taken on its own.

Did not enjoy out stay at all. Felt very uncomfortable as rooms were very small. There was no room to move about in the room and we had the unfortunate case of being in a small four bed room with the two older guys (onr of which was middle aged) so we had to tiptoe around (we're both teenage girls) because of this we had to spend most of our time downstairs. The breakfast was just toast and cereal and the dining room was outdated and tacky looking. The wifi kept coming and going. Hated it.

• 5th May 2015

Hostel was real good overall. Room are somewhat small. Bathrooms contain only one sink but have have multiple commodes and showers.....strange layout! Staff was very nice to me. Location is key......just great, right behind the plaza of th vergins! Would use them again!!

There were people running through the hostel all night being extremely loud with nothing done by the staff. The bathroom is terrible. Extremely tiny. I was the only girl in our room and the door had a broken lock. Beds were dirty. Shower blocked up with sewerage smell. Shower runs for 10 seconds then stops. Cold water. We tried to change with 24 hours notice but were told it was impossible to receive a refund as the invoice had already been put through. Kitchen tiny and dirty. Very unpleasant.

Nice hostel in a center with a good value for moneyof the city

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Ukraine

Bed linens were missing a case for blanket. What freaked me out is that toilets are not separate for girls and boys. Shower rooms are very uncomfortable, the was no place to put my staff and nothing but single hook at the wall to hang all clothes and towel. Breakfast is very basic, but there is kitchen with possibility to store supermarket food and cook. The good is that Staff is friendly and helpful and location is in a beautiful place (though I did not figure ou how to get there by public t.

You get what you pay for. My shower blocked up on me. But i had the best night sleep ive ever had in this hostel. I KNOW!!

This hostel is only great for location. It is minutes away from main plazas of Valencia and bus/tram stops. I stayed in a 12 person mixed room and hated it. The room is way to small and there was only ONE BATHROOM for all of us and it was DISGUSTING. No one cleaned it over the course of my 3 day stay. Breakfast was nothing special. Staff wasn't very friendly. Just felt really cramped in this hostel overall. If you are looking for a super cheap place to stay then book this place.

• 17th Apr 2015

Valencia is a beautiful city from medieval to super modern. Nice beach too. Hostel in good position near affordable restaurants and train station. Enjoyed it most in Spain

Stayed for las fallas the hostel was in a perfect spot for all of the events and it was super easy to meet people the walking tour and pub crawl were both really good as well

Perfect place to stay for Las Fallas. Really nice staff, very comfortable. Highly recommend.

• 15th Mar 2015

Great hostel! Clean, nice kitchen, nice

The hostel was in a great location and I could walk to almost anywhere easily. There was a lot of hang out space and I was able to meet a lot of people. There is also a nice roof terrace where we sat out and had some wine. The staff was helpful when I asked advice about how to get to another destination. The breakfast was average but it was free so that was nice.

Good hostel right in the historic centre of the city, 2 mins away of the historic places of Valencia

Very unimpressed with this HI hostel. The room was dank, the shower was teeny and unclean, no soap to wash your hands, the wifi was nonexistent anywhere above the main floor, and there was no atmosphere! We were hoping there'd be something for New Year's Eve but nothing was organized. The breakfast was bread and was never replenished. We saw bowls at the breakfast buffet but there was never any hint of cereal. Don't stay here...go stay at Home hostel instead!

The bathrooms were always extremely filthy. Impossible to use them

• 30th Dec 2014
  • India

The toilet flush in our room was broken, they fixed it in the following day, but then there wasn't toilet paper. And all the bathrooms and toilets smell really bad, maybe because they are old and need some renewal. The staff is not very nice compared to other hostels.

Advantages: Excellent location, safe place, huge lobby/eating place to hang out with other guests, cheap. Disadvantages: Small rooms, poor breakfast.

the room is a bit small for 4 people