8.1
Fabulous 2,850 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 2,850 Total Reviews
Center Valencia Youth Hostel Located at Samaniego, 18, , Valencia.
Spain
Valencia Valencia 46003 Samaniego, 18
81% 2850
39.4774050 -0.3762970
    Rooms available

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
14th Jan 2017

Center Valencia was a good a location and a great atmosphere set by the beautiful and welcoming receptionist, Josi. She was the best part about our stay at the hostel! Met some cool people there, one complaint is that the beds in the dorm rooms are very close together, there is not a lot of space or privacy. Thanks for making our time in Valencia enjoyable.

• Azerbaijan, Female, 18-24
3rd Jan 2017

Hostel is very nice, clean, located in center, offers free city tour, has a nice terrace. Staff is very friendly and speaks English very well. My stay was wonderful in Valencia and I will suggest my friends to stay at this hostel.

15th Dec 2016
4.6

The location of this hostel was perfect. The bars, restaurants, and clubs were very close by, however the hostel itself was gross. Our bathroom smelled so bad, and it was not clean. We walked in and no sheets were on our bed. I felt dirty and disgusting here. The city itself was nice, but I could not relax at night at this hostel. The staff was nice and helpful with directions, but I would not recommend staying here.

4th Dec 2016
5.1

Staff weren't the most helpful. They seemed to dislike their jobs. Morning breakfast wasn't any good... Only jam and bread and corn flakes cereal. The washrooms in the bedrooms were super small that i could barely fit myself in the toilet. And all the doors for the washrooms were broken. The atmosphere and environment lacked severely and I was ready to get out ASAP. Wouldn't come back .

• Netherlands, All Female Group, 31-40
3rd Dec 2016
6.6

This hostal at a top location was not so cosy. There is a free breakfast but you only get toast bread, butter, suger and marmelade plus chemical naranja and instant coffee. Small and crowdy common room. Small rooms. Staff was there but not very kind. Nevertheless i slept perfect:) and you can not expect too much for the price.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
27th Nov 2016
5.1

I stayed here for two nights, the linen smelled of cigarette, the breakfast was average and the showers were horrible. The male staff were rude and provided no help when I wanted to print my bus tickets for the next day, instead chose to ignore me while I stood at the counter and waited to speak to him for ten minutes. Also, someone in my room stole all my cash from my bag while I slept, my fault for leaving it insecure but still, Overall bad experience

• Australia, Male, 18-24
18th Nov 2016

pretty clean and great staff and location, but not a very social vibe when I was there.

• Uruguay, Male, 25-30
11th Nov 2016

Amazing, cheap price and you get more than the rest of the hostels. Clean rooms, lockers. Nice kitchen and living room to talk with others. I will recommended the hostel to any backpacker looking for a nice location great and helpful staff and the right price for our budget.

• ErinMercer
  • Australia, Couple, 18-24
5th Nov 2016

Fantastic hostel, staff were really friendly and the roof top terrace was awesome. Would go back again.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4th Nov 2016
7.4

The location was perfect and easy to get to, and the staff were helpful! But we were very cramped in our room and had an issue with beds getting mixed around, so we got back one night to other people in one of our beds which was quite frustrating.