Center Valencia Youth Hostel Reviews

Samaniego, 18, Valencia, Spain

2068 Total Reviews

The staff was completely unwilling to help. I witnessed multiple times where the staff would roll their eyes or express exhaustion over the simplest of questions such as "may I have another map." Over my three day stay I never got a towel because every day they ran out. When I complained, the guy at the desk simply said they were full--definitely not an excuse to not have proper supply. Cleanliness is unsanitary they would never pass an inspection.

• 26th Jun 2015

The "AC" is warm air, the rooms are miniature and all the people packed in makes it almost impossible to breathe, and there was literally no cold water, not even warm water really, you could only get scorching hot water. The front desk was not helpful at all and there was no social aspect to the place.

• 26th Jun 2015

This place was great, a bit of a walk from the train station but near the city center! Make sure to take advantage of all the activities that have available!

Great location, was clean and one of the only hostels in Valencia with free breakfast (even though it was very basic). The rooftop was really cool, but it didn't have the craziest atmosphere (i may have been there on a dull day) and they shut the rooftop when they leave for the pub crawl but as we didn't go we were stuck hanging out in the kitchen. Overall a nice quick stopover.

We had an okay stay at Valencia youth hostel. Don't try to arrive early because it is impossible to check in early. The staff was bland and didn't go out of there way to help you. Breakfast sucked, only toast, apples and cereal with no milk. Rooms were fine basic...however great location. Would consider staying again only if options were limited...

Nice recepcionists! Amazing location and roothtop. I've met some nice people there. Just felt like the room and bathroom was not proper cleaned. They take 5 min to clean :/ Besides that it was great!

I had an ok time at this hostel, plus it was cheap! There are free walking tours every day that are worth doing to get a feel for the city. I was hoping the staff would be a little more excited and involved, but that was not the case. Not the best place for meeting others, it feels kind of closed off.

Excellent.I got my money worth.

Hostel was amazing, in a really good location but the sheets were given to me dirty and also a dirty bed. But other than that it was cheap and in a great location! Easy to get to the beach too!

Very nice hostel

one of the best hostels I´ve been so far! Totally recommendable!

amazing place!! staff is very nice and the atmosphere was very cool. it has a roof top with a really nice view and perfect for chilling after a day out in valencia. 100% recomendable.. very clean, breakfast was ok as well, perfect location and also very cheap!!!

The Hostel worth its price. It is perfectly located, near Cathedral and the center of the city, and very close to a metro station that take you directly to the beach. the only problem of the hostel is the bathroom. Besides of being inside the room, is to small and the shower is not very good. but, it is a cheap hostel, so it worths.

The price was very agreeable, but the bed linen was full of hairs and the breakfast was as meagre as it gets. There wasn't even milk for the cornflakes - had to use the coffee machine. It was a good value for the money, but a rather sub-par value taken on its own.

Did not enjoy out stay at all. Felt very uncomfortable as rooms were very small. There was no room to move about in the room and we had the unfortunate case of being in a small four bed room with the two older guys (onr of which was middle aged) so we had to tiptoe around (we're both teenage girls) because of this we had to spend most of our time downstairs. The breakfast was just toast and cereal and the dining room was outdated and tacky looking. The wifi kept coming and going. Hated it.

• 5th May 2015

Hostel was real good overall. Room are somewhat small. Bathrooms contain only one sink but have have multiple commodes and showers.....strange layout! Staff was very nice to me. Location is key......just great, right behind the plaza of th vergins! Would use them again!!

There were people running through the hostel all night being extremely loud with nothing done by the staff. The bathroom is terrible. Extremely tiny. I was the only girl in our room and the door had a broken lock. Beds were dirty. Shower blocked up with sewerage smell. Shower runs for 10 seconds then stops. Cold water. We tried to change with 24 hours notice but were told it was impossible to receive a refund as the invoice had already been put through. Kitchen tiny and dirty. Very unpleasant.

Nice hostel in a center with a good value for moneyof the city

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Ukraine

Bed linens were missing a case for blanket. What freaked me out is that toilets are not separate for girls and boys. Shower rooms are very uncomfortable, the was no place to put my staff and nothing but single hook at the wall to hang all clothes and towel. Breakfast is very basic, but there is kitchen with possibility to store supermarket food and cook. The good is that Staff is friendly and helpful and location is in a beautiful place (though I did not figure ou how to get there by public t.

You get what you pay for. My shower blocked up on me. But i had the best night sleep ive ever had in this hostel. I KNOW!!