Center Valencia Youth Hostel Reviews

Samaniego, 18, Valencia, Spain

1906 Total Reviews

The rooms are way too small, if you have large luggage, you better choose another place to stay

It was my first time staying in a hostel. Me and a friends came to spend the weekend in Valencia as we both live in Spain. As well as enjoying the fantastic city, the hostel was great. Staff were hard working, the beds were so comfy! The breakfast was pretty standard but as its included in the price of the room can't complain really :) over all was amazing. They should keep the roof terrace open till at least 11pm!

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Wales

Many thanks for sharing your opinion. Regarding the opening hours of the terrace: We would love to open the terrace longer, but then we will have serious problems with the neighbourhood ;-) Hope to see you back some time in the future.

The hostel was very nice, the beds were comfortable. The sheets didn't look as clean as they could have been. The shower didn't always have hot water, so beware the post party shower, it won't be friendly. The staff were very kind and helpful. The pub crawl was okay, most of the free shots were very watered down and you have to pay for your own cab to and from the club. The atmosphere was nice, it's very easy to meet people and make friends, especially on the great terrace!

Kitchen is tiny, so it's difficult when a lot of people want to cook at the same time. No kettle and the stove top would turn its self off all the time as it got too hot, taking forever for us to cook our food. Staff weren't that helpful.

Thank you for sharing your opinion. We know that sometimes the kitchen is too small for all the guests, specially when all want to use it at the same time. In that case it is also difficult for the staff to find the right solution for the problem. Hope you enjoy your stay apart from this. Sunny regards.

Everything was good exept the floor in my room was dirty my hole stay for a week....

absolutely devine people I loved the staff and the owner very friendly and helpful and hardworking really admired them. Best location, very cheap and best of all free breakfast, its hard to find cheap accommodation within the best location and free breakfast. I had a beautiful stay

• 21st Jul 2014

Great location, and very friendly staff on reception

• 21st Jul 2014

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion with all of us. Sunny regards.

The rooms get really hot but if you talk to the recptiob they xab turn on the AC. Breakfast could do with sone fresh milk and not the hot stuff out of the coffee machine. Easy to meet ither travellers and the walking tour and pub crawl that use the hostel are really great. I would definetly stay here whe. Im back ne xt summer

I was going to arrive in Valencia at 4am. I emailed the hostel asking if I could have an early check in and they said no problem. When I arrived at 4am the night manager told me no beds had been set aside for me and my friend. He didn't make any effort to problem solve and half expected us to just hang out on the streets of Valencia until check in time. We ended up sleeping on the couches in the lobby until the day manager arrived and made some effort to get beds ready. Would not recommend.

The location of the hostek is great and it is very pretty. Yet, the rooms are tiny and the stuff could be more friendly. The showers are tiny as well, and there was no warm water whenever we wanted to take a shower. The breakfast was not really worth getting up for it.

This hostel had a great location and good atmosphere. The breakfast was very average but besides that I would definitely recommend staying here!

Only downside about this hostel, very warm inside part from that very nice

This hostel was standard - nothing too special but it had all the necessities. clean, free wifi, free breakfast, big common area. I didn't stay long but it was sufficient. The only thing was that the rooms we're quite cramped. I would still stay here again though!

excellent hostel, the best

Thank you!!! Best regards from Valencia and hope to see you back here some time in the future.

This hostel was sick! good location, sweet rooftop terrace, good vibes up there every night ( and day ) . rooms were good , had power points next to top bunks. Only weird thing was the ladder to get up to the top bunks were behind the bed so had to jump up every time. Would definitely go back. Also they run a sick pubcrawl! Best guides we've ever had 👍

Thanks for sharing your comments and hope to see you soon back here.

Everything was good about the hostel except for the bathrooms and cleanliness. Cheapest place to stay, and it's right by the main plaza in Valencia, so no complaints on location or price. The bathroom, as it has a shower and stall all in one, was too small to even go into the bathroom stall and close the door. The plumbing left a very weird smell in the room after anyone showered, and make sure to have the staff turn the AC on in the room!

• 4th Jul 2014

My only problem with the facilities are that my shower (I had a private room) only seemed to have 2 temperatures: scalding and freezing. Most of the staff was very friendly, with only one exception, and it was generally a clean place. Excellent location right in the middle of everything!

We had a wonderful stay at Center Valencia Youth Hostel! The rooms were clean, the lockers all functional, and a comfortable lounge and kitchen (the free breakfast was really nice). The staff were really friendly, too. We only stayed one night, so we didn't get to use the other facilities (like the laundry etc) but they looked very nice too. Thank you :D

I had a good stay at this hostel, the staff was very kind and helpful and the location was great!

• 27th Jun 2014

Modern and clean. Small kitchen for number of guests but lots of seating.