Center Valencia Youth Hostel Reviews

Samaniego, 18, Valencia, Spain

Just not enough bath tubes ( there is only one each floor?) when you want to take shower in peak hours Others are perfect! Value for money and highy recommend to all

Good location,but not easy to find (without GPS,it's better if you take a taxi-we paid 6€ from Xativa station).Very friendly and helpful staff,room are small and basic (it's not a hotel but hostel) but clean,breakfast is just bread butter and jam but for us was enough.Thanks Center staff for all!!

Excelent location,staff and atmosphere

Super friendly staff and a clean, comfortable room with a good shower. I would stay here again :)

Great hostel, definitely value for the money, the kitchen is clean, the room and bed is clean, staff are friendly. The dissatisfied part was the toilet drainage, it was stuck, but after notifying them, they fixed the problem.

everything's good , just if breackfast could be done until 11am and not until 10am would be perfect...same thing about checkout, at 12 would be better , i like to sleep in the mourning :-)

great hostel, met awesome people, free breakfast (coffee, juices, toast, butter, jam & cereal)

Great Staff, really welcome people, Michel is great, and the girl from Granada, really kind and nice. I hope I can come back soon.

• 2nd Nov 2015
  • Spain

Great hostel, really friendly staff. Met a lot of nice people there! I had a great time in valencia! Thank you

We started in 4 person female dorm room. I thought that was the best hostel experience so far. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful at all times. Breakfast was perfect. Kitchen was well equipped, and eating area was very spacious. It was nice to have toilet and shower in the room. Only negative thing was perhaps the missing curtain in shower room as it limited toilet use somewhat. Outdoor terrace was so cool for sitting, too bad we didn't have much time to use it.

In the middle of the historical city center, the hostel is great, the bed is comfortable, the breakfast is awesome! The wi-fi is not great in the dorms but it works. The shower is not the best but it is ok, it is clean and the price is awesome!

Great location for sightseeing. Good fasiclities but could use some upgrades. Clean enough for my experience there. Breakfast is very basic as expected for the price.

The rooms are small but have lockers big enough for a backpack, the kitchen is small but well equipped, breakfast is satisfactory, bathrooms are also very small and mixed-gender. It's not the best hostel I've ever seen but for such a low price you shouldn't expect more. Excellent value for money!

Friendly staff and great facilities. I would not recommend going on the free walking tour, however, unless you really like history. You could honestly explore and see more on your own, but if you like history, the tour guide is knowledgeable.

• 23rd Oct 2015

Very organized. Perfect for all my needs even though I only stayed one night

Thank you very much for your comment. We do our best to make your stay just perfect. We hope to see you soon and this time a little longer if you could. Best regards.

Really helpful staff

Very helpful and friendly staff. Location is central and walking distance to most anywhere. It was nice having the kitchen if I wanted to cook. I highly recommend staying at this hostel.

One of the worst hostels I've been to - one shower + toilet in dorm for 12 people, very dirty facilities, mouldiness in the bathroom, kitchen way too small for such a big hostel, common room not nice at all - no hostel atmosphere at all. Staff sllright but not so friendly. Water only once a day - one time it wasn't possible to flush the toilet so the rests flood in there... Location very good, awesome rooftop terrace

• 9th Oct 2015

We have shared rooms for 4, 6, 8 ..and you can request an upgrade, if available. We do apologize for the issue with the water, which has been solved.

When we first got there, the front desk man was not friendly at all. But the staff during the day were great.

• 9th Oct 2015

This is the worst hostel I've ever stayed in. The rooms are so tiny you can't put your stuff anywhere, and the top bunk sits very close to the roof. I didn't get a chance to sleep as when I arrived back at 4am after a night out there was someone in my bed. I went downstairs to tell the receptionist who didn't seem to believe me. I only booked here for 1 night as I couldn't stay at my other hostel that night due to it being booked out, i had to get a taxi to a friends to sleep there. TERRIBLE!

We do apologize, but the receptionist did offer to solve it and you did not want to "wake up" the rest of the guests in the room. Sorry about the inconvenience, but we offered a solution which you did not accept.