Center Valencia Youth Hostel Reviews

Samaniego, 18, Valencia, Spain

If you are catching the train to Valencia its a bit far to get to it. After getting there, its at a nice location though! All of the staff were extremely nice and helpful. Loved the fact that we got to use their kicthen, I loved the fact that they had a kicthen for us to use! And free breakfast, wish more places had that. Throughly enjoyed my stay.

The staff was helpful. Wifi didn't work. Breakfast was shabby. The rooms were dirty.

Just one bathroom per floor is complicated, but you can deal with that.. great beds and good bedrooms, really nice environment and staff, although the breakfast area becomes really crowded and busy, which made me have breakfast outside the hostel many times.

For the price, the hostel was just fine. I was a bit unlucky with roommates, but that happens and it wasn't anything bad (snoring). The 6 bed room was a bit crowded. I liked the lockers, though: worked with deposit (which you get back when you stick in the key) and they were big. The beds were a little shakey and the blankets a bit old and icky for the pickey. breakfast was basic. Coffee not too tastey an the breakfast room was not well organized, which it need to be because of the small space.

large school groups and minors killed a lot of the vibe the hostel had and the sewage smell in the bathrooms was a bit offputting but its far from a bad hostel. The breakfast was pretty average but its free so cant complain about that. Staff was outstanding, friendly and always keen to share a little joke. I´d recommend staying at this hostel if youre on a budget.

Good hostel. Fairly slow internet though and the breakfast is just bread and disappears quickly. A good hostel, just nothing really great about it.

Great place to stay!! Everything was perfect :)

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Clean, well lit and decorated, we'll kept kitchen, good facilities in general.

Great place! Super friendly staff and we appreciated that they took us out for the night!

• 22nd Mar 2014

The best of this hostel is LOCATION, very close to downtown and old town area Very convenient large lockers to keep your belongings safe My only complain is breakfast - No plates, no teaspoons, no coffee cups - No coffee and breakfast without coffee doesn't sound like breakfast - Only toast, no other kind of bread or cakes - If you want to have breakfast you better go before 09:30, after that time, there is nobody around and there isn't even bread or cups anymore - I've got a hair in the milk

Fantastic location, staff, amenities, everything... will be going back regularly to that fantastic place!!!!!

• 18th Mar 2014
  • Croatia

Thank you so much!! will be awesome to see you again! From all the staff ;)

Everyone was really friendly, set up nicley for you to interact with other people at the hostel. which i value highly during travelling

• 17th Mar 2014

Great location bit of a small room but clean and sheets included. En suite bathroom for 6 was way too small. The price was high due to a bank holiday I'm sure normally it's cheaper. Good communal spaces kitchen and living space although in heart of centre so wouldn't spend much time inside

• 15th Mar 2014

It was a nice stay at the best price in town and in a very good location. There is a kitchen with everything needed and some computer with internet that helped me very much. The staff is really nice and helpfull ( special dedicasse aux français ). I only regret the lake of atmosphere in the hostel.

Merci!!! it was really nice to have you with us!! En esperant que tu as passe un bon moment pour las Fallas ;) Un saludo del staff

1 2 3 Next » last »