Center Valencia Youth Hostel Reviews

Samaniego, 18, Valencia, Spain

Great location, was clean and one of the only hostels in Valencia with free breakfast (even though it was very basic). The rooftop was really cool, but it didn't have the craziest atmosphere (i may have been there on a dull day) and they shut the rooftop when they leave for the pub crawl but as we didn't go we were stuck hanging out in the kitchen. Overall a nice quick stopover.

We had an okay stay at Valencia youth hostel. Don't try to arrive early because it is impossible to check in early. The staff was bland and didn't go out of there way to help you. Breakfast sucked, only toast, apples and cereal with no milk. Rooms were fine basic...however great location. Would consider staying again only if options were limited...

Thanks for your review. Check-in is earliest after 14:00 as stated in most places. We have a luggage room (free), so you can leave your things until the room is available. For early check-in you must book an extra night. Our free courtesy breakfast is optional. Kitchen is free to use with your own food. Regards.

Nice recepcionists! Amazing location and roothtop. I've met some nice people there. Just felt like the room and bathroom was not proper cleaned. They take 5 min to clean :/ Besides that it was great!

I had an ok time at this hostel, plus it was cheap! There are free walking tours every day that are worth doing to get a feel for the city. I was hoping the staff would be a little more excited and involved, but that was not the case. Not the best place for meeting others, it feels kind of closed off.

Excellent.I got my money worth.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »