Centerpoint Hostel

Very Good 362 Total Reviews

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
19th May 2017
6.9

We stayed 1 night, & I couldn't have stayed longer. It wasn't a particularly terrible room, & it was definitely cleaned daily but bathrooms & rooms were still pretty grim. My bedsheets had a few spatters of bloodstain, & I could see the stained underside of my friend's mattress on top. Bathroom floors stayed wet & mildewy despite daily cleaning, & the room stayed messy due to sand & partying travelers. The staff was lovely though & location was great so it's totally do-able for a night.

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
17th May 2017

It was a good idea to stay here. Walking distance to the beach but not too close to hear the loud party music at night. Tho there's a bar next door, could still relax. It was hard to find but typical to look for one in Phi Phi. We stayed on the ground floor room and not squeaky clean but manageable. The staff were very accommodating and helpful. The guy who cleaned the place was very kind. For the price we paid, it was totally fine. Overall, my stay was all good.

16th May 2017

Locations is great. Wifi is good. Beds were alright. Bathrooms were ok. They lock the doors at night, so you need a key to get in. There is are bars across the street and beside the hostel, so some nights there may be somewhat loud/live music. Not a big problem though. Overall, it's a pretty standard hostel with a really good location to most 'cool' bars.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
16th May 2017
6.9

Great location. You're getting exactly what you're paying for, facilities were a little gross but it's one of the cheapest places on the island and the location is great!

• iAMemmaa
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
9th May 2017

Great place to stay if you want to be in the centre of everything but also want to sleep at night. The staff are all very friendly, helpful and professional, they also gave my friend and I a good discount on a boat ticket to Phuket. If I come back to Phi Phi I know where I'm staying :)

• England, Female, 18-24
26th Apr 2017

So great! Super super clean!!! Bedroom and bathroom cleaned every day! Great location right in the centre of everything but down a side street so not too loud you can't sleep. Great defo recommend

• annabrain8252
  • England, All Female Group, 25-30
22nd Apr 2017
6.6

Cheapest hostel on phi phi and you can tell why- very average place to sleep and shower. It's basic but beds are clean, bathrooms not so much. Water in bathrooms can sometimes not work. No facilities in terms of drinks, laundry but can buy ferry tickets here. AC is good. Ok for a couple of days but not a place to come if you want to chill instead of going out. Staff seem a bit over it but are helpful if you need something. Location is amazing but a bit hard to find initially.

• Fletcherjburgess
  • England, Male, 18-24
19th Apr 2017
6.9

Less noisy than other places in the area but by no means quiet. Great value for money, but very little atmosphere. Staff were very uninterested. I had to wait with my bags in the lobby for 3 hours until my ferry out arrived. They would not let me keep my bags in the room for a few hours after checkout even though the room was virtually empty on this day. Though they weren't obliged to, I found this to be relatively unfair. A few others were in the lobby with the same predicament

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Apr 2017
6.6

Right next to everything you need but also a Live Music bar so if you don't mind singing along to Oasis & Shakira until 2am you're onto a winner. From what I gather nearly every hostel is within range of bars/clubs so an early night is wishful thinking! Staff friendly & helpful with booking onward travel. Cleaned daily but sand still gets everywhere! Aircon didn't work for 1 (of 4) nights but was quickly fixed in the morning. No common room so lacks atmosphere.

21st Mar 2017
5.4

Not the best hostel I've stayed in. Zero atmosphere which when travelling on your own really made it hard to enjoy my time on phi phi even though it's a great island. Rooms were pretty dirty and smelly. You had to give 24 hours notice if you wanted to stay longer so when I arrived I just decided to book two more nights. However they charge you double what hostel world do so it was pretty terrible value for money. I will be going back to phi but will probably be trying somewhere different.