6.1
Good 271 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 271 Total Reviews
Centerpoint Hostel Located at 179/16 Moo 7, , Koh Phi Phi.
Thailand

• ollyroebuck
  • England, Male, 18-24
19th Jul 2016
2.0

If I could rate this hostel any lower I would, the WORST HOSTEL IVE EVER BEEN TO. Honestly, if youre reading this, I would not wish it upon my worst enemy to have to endure a stay at this hostel. Mold on the walls, mold on the roof, mold in the shower, mold on the toilet. MOLD ON THE UNDERSIDE OF THE TOP BUNK! The staff were the most useless human beings on this planet, 25 minutes to check in because the desk staff were arguing over who could charge their phone first. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2016
6.0

When we arrived staff wernt welcoming and had to wait over 30 mins to check in! Rooms were very basic and bathroom wasn't the cleanest however the location is great. They did provide lockers but only if you had your own lock. Good place to stay if you just need somewhere to sleep and shower, that's about it.

• isapinnell1286
  • Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th Jul 2016
6.9

Ok hostel. Staff were not very friendly or welcoming but dorms were clean and comfortable. It is right next to a live music bar so not great of you have trouble getting to sleep but perfect if you want to party.

• Poland, Female, 25-30
11th Jul 2016
4.6

This was the worst experience in Thailand by now. Staff was extremly rude - both girls behaved like it would be a punishment to work there. Day before I left I told them that I want to check out at 8 am. I was told that reception is open at 8 am but on the next day no one was there! I went to Thai people next door to get the number to anyone who is working there. girl came at 8.30 and she was so angry didn't even say a world and throw towel which I gave her on the ground. Extremly rude!

• England, Male, 18-24
25th Jun 2016
5.7

Standard budget hostel although they didn't show up in the morning we had to checkout so they didn't have to give our deposits back... So we've still got your keys.

• Northern Ireland, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2016

It was good for what the value was. If you're a fan with mosquitos I would buy some spray. Other than that I would stay here again.

• England, Female, 25-30
21st Jun 2016
7.7

Great location in the centre of the town. AC is restricted between 7pm and 11am and the blankets they provide are not enough, not when your bed is right under the AC unit :-( Generally clean. No social area which was a let down

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
11th Jun 2016
7.1

Get what you pay for. Very basic hostel. Perfect location.

27th May 2016
5.4

It's a little bit grimey but probably the best place you'll find on koh phi phi to stay that's relatively cheap. When I was checking out there was a massive confusion with my payment, which made me almost miss my ferry, I think the organisation could be better. Atmosphere was okay but I think that's more due to people in my dorm.

• England, Female, 18-24
14th May 2016

My second time to this hostel. Good hostel for the price. Excellent location on Phi Phi as its central but not right on the beach. Unfriendly staff but other than that, it really does the job.