6.0
Good 297 Total Reviews
6.0
Good 297 Total Reviews
Centerpoint Hostel Located at 179/16 Moo 7, , Koh Phi Phi.
Thailand
Koh Phi Phi Krabi 81000 179/16 Moo 7
60% 297
7.7434836 98.7756556
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 18-24
27th Nov 2016
8.0

When booking this place we were a bit concerned due to the bad reviews, however we we're plesently surprised. The staff have been really friendly and helpful, always saying hello when you come in and remember our names :) the hostel is nothing glamorous , but it is perfect for a place to sleep while your out all day. the beds are comfy ,air con, clean bathrooms etc considering this is the cheapest place we could find on the island, it was fine, I would recommend it if your on a budget

20th Nov 2016
3.4

Just front of the hostel there is one hostel( the name is inn hostel)much better same price with doble room go there .

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
17th Nov 2016

I really enjoyed my stay, the manager was so friendly and helped me out with some further trips for the following week. The rooms and toilets were always clean and the location......centrepoint speaks for itself, you're in the heart of paradise. I actually found some of the guests to be difficult, (turning off the a/c) like WTF!!!!!! The staff quickly helped out as much as they could and tried to make everybody happy......which is pretty dam hard in a hostel!!! I stayed for another week!!

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
8th Nov 2016
5.7

The toilet and shower in the shared dorm were just awful. Most of the plug sockets in the room were broken. Air con is turned off in the morning by staff so the room quickly heats up. Good location though.

• England, Male, 18-24
21st Oct 2016
4.0

This is probably the worst hostel that I have stayed in! The staff are all so rude and moody, its not nice to stay somewhere so nice ( PHI PHI ) for the staff to be so unpleasant! There's no where to make friends apart form the bedroom! And my bed was disgusting! I had stain's all over my bed and the spare bed in the room! I ended up going to my friends room! BOOK SOME WHERE ELSE!

22nd Sep 2016
7.1

A good place to sleep but not much more than that. That's okay though as there are plenty of other places to stay on Phi Phi if you want a swimming pool or more of an atmosphere. I enjoyed my stay.

• hakimcheharun
  • Malaysia, All Male Group, 25-30
2nd Sep 2016
5.7

The staff is not friendly and not really answering any questions about the island. The room fairly clean but quite terribly smell.

27th Aug 2016
4.9

It wasn't clean and staff not so friendly.

• England, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2016
3.4

Wouldn't recommend! This hostel is in a great location for partying but that was the only positive. The island is only small so other hostels that seem abit further out are still close to all the main streets. The hostel is not secure at all, the door didn't even lock and was always left open which let loads of mosquitos in! The beds are dirty and broken and the air con wasn't effective.

• ollyroebuck
  • England, Male, 18-24
19th Jul 2016
2.0

If I could rate this hostel any lower I would, the WORST HOSTEL IVE EVER BEEN TO. Honestly, if youre reading this, I would not wish it upon my worst enemy to have to endure a stay at this hostel. Mold on the walls, mold on the roof, mold in the shower, mold on the toilet. MOLD ON THE UNDERSIDE OF THE TOP BUNK! The staff were the most useless human beings on this planet, 25 minutes to check in because the desk staff were arguing over who could charge their phone first. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!