Centerpoint Hostel

7.2
Very Good 371 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2017

Great value, great location, however if you want to sleep, it might not be the place for you as theres a live band that play until late right beside de hostel.

• England, Couple, 25-30
12th Jun 2017
5.1

The staff are not very friendly. Bad English considering all they're customers will be English speaking. They haven't cleaned the bathroom in the 4days I stayed here considering it's a mixed dorm. I mean I've stayed in cheaper hostels and it's been better. The beds are super uncomfortable. Air con was bad. They don't like it when you ask to turn it on when you're in the room during the day. It's next to a bar which is very loud unless you don't mind that.

• Venezuela, All Male Group, 18-24
25th May 2017
7.1

We spent one night here. The people who dealt with us had very bad english, we had trouble communicating with them. The bedrooms are perfect, beds with great AC. Bathrooms are small, tight, and dirty, by far the worst part of the hostel. It is positioned within the town which is 3 minutes from everything​. Taking into account the prices it was worth the price but if you can I would recommend the next tier.

25th May 2017
4.6

very disappointed with this hostel. If it wasn't for the fact that Phi Phi Is a beautiful place my trip would have been ruined. Rooms were dirty, beds were stained and the bathroom was horrible. The staff unfortunately were rude and not hospitable in any case. The staff would clean in the mornings and move you belongings around without asking, throw your water bottles away even when they still had water in them. I recommend spending the extra money and staying somewhere else.

• Belgium, Mixed Group, 18-24
20th May 2017

Nice hostel, good to meet people but very load because you're right next to the bars. But we didn't mind!

• willwade1
  • England, All Male Group, 18-24
7.4

Perfect location and cheapest hostel on the island

• Scotland, Female, 25-30
19th May 2017

I enjoyed my stay at CP, my bed was clean and the location is good if you are wanting to party - the bars outside are loud outside until 2am. When I was checking out the lady behind the reception was kind enough to give me a refund for the night because I had food poisoning and wanted to get back to the main land. Also, one day we were predrinking for the pool party and they put the air con on for us during the day. The only downside was the lack of toilets.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
6.9

We stayed 1 night, & I couldn't have stayed longer. It wasn't a particularly terrible room, & it was definitely cleaned daily but bathrooms & rooms were still pretty grim. My bedsheets had a few spatters of bloodstain, & I could see the stained underside of my friend's mattress on top. Bathroom floors stayed wet & mildewy despite daily cleaning, & the room stayed messy due to sand & partying travelers. The staff was lovely though & location was great so it's totally do-able for a night.

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
17th May 2017

It was a good idea to stay here. Walking distance to the beach but not too close to hear the loud party music at night. Tho there's a bar next door, could still relax. It was hard to find but typical to look for one in Phi Phi. We stayed on the ground floor room and not squeaky clean but manageable. The staff were very accommodating and helpful. The guy who cleaned the place was very kind. For the price we paid, it was totally fine. Overall, my stay was all good.

16th May 2017

Locations is great. Wifi is good. Beds were alright. Bathrooms were ok. They lock the doors at night, so you need a key to get in. There is are bars across the street and beside the hostel, so some nights there may be somewhat loud/live music. Not a big problem though. Overall, it's a pretty standard hostel with a really good location to most 'cool' bars.