Centerpoint Hostel Reviews

179/16 Moo 7, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

Nice hostel but noisy !!! Keep earplug because same music everyday from the pub in the street until 4am !!! nota : dormitory with 10 beds not exist...

Staff our Verry rude and don't care !!!also there where bed bugs and dust in the corners couldn't sleep unless I was mash up !

• 11th Jan 2016

My worst experience staying at a hostel in SEA. This is basic accommodation but for the price that is expected. However, my bed was situated next to the toilet in a 12 bed room, a toilet which completely stunk. It was unbearable at times and I was nearly sick. The shower water was smelly and made you feel unclean coming out. The staff were also very abrupt and unhelpful. We saw people being turned away despite having reservations. Would never recommend staying here to anyone.

All in all a good experience. Close to everything and had no issues with the facilities. If you are looking for a cheap & easy stay, there is no reason not to book here.

• 24th Dec 2015

Not the best but not the worst This hostel is right next door and opposites bars so don't expect to get too much sleep

Hostel is ok. A bit expensive for what you get but considering it is phiphi, it is expected. Bathroom smells a little bad (don't know why, since it was clean). Lady in reception doesn't really understand english abd is super slow to do everything. Also have a/c but they only turn it on after 5pm, the remote stays in possession of the receptionist.

Not really that clean...but we had been told to expect this of anywhere on Koh phi phi. More expensive accommodations for lower quality anywhere on the island compared to other places in Thailand. Staff assembled (welded) an extra bunk inside the dorm we were in that blocked half the door to the shower. Really loud every night but again same is to be expected anywhere on phi phi. Decent enough place to stay as you're only at the hostel to sleep.

Showed up with reservation and was turned away as they were full.

• 9th Dec 2015

Stayed in 4bed dorm..toilet didnt flush and it was very smelly. Music went on all night although we were prepared for that.sucurity was nil. Had some unwanted guests in our room

Dorms are located right next to the bars, so there is loud music playing every night until 2am. I feel like two bathrooms and two showers are not enough for 20+ people.

Stuff is very unfriendly, location is ok, the rest doesn't matter, it's Phi Phi! But keep in mind that there are cheaper dorms with more comfort, but not on Hostelworld.

This hostel was very average. I honestly wasn't impressed but wasn't overly disappointed either. It's basically just a place to sleep and that's all. The water for the showers smelled awful. It left a stench on you for the rest of the day. There's a bumpin bar right next door so it's extremely loud which says a lot for me because I could sleep through world war 3. Wasn't the greatest place I've stayed at all.

The two women on reception speak very little english and aren't very helpful - one is extremely miserable, the other smiles from time to time. But other than that, the atmosphere is great here and it's right at the focal point of the island. I stayed for a week and met a lot of great people. The rooms are kept clean, as are the toilets, and the showers are fine too. It's far from luxury but it's ideal for the price and i would stay here again. Live music next door will keep you up until 2am!

They don't necessarily give you what you booked online, but all the rooms are clean and have AC. It's noisy at night but the music next door is actually okay.

• 8th Nov 2015

Good hostel, in the centre of everything. Not much of an atmosphere and fairly basic but is comfortable and much easier to sleep in than the ones on the beach!

Booked this hostel on hostel world. When we showed up they said they were full and just laughed in our faces. Would not recommend!!

Arrived at this hostel after booking the day before and receiving confirmation of booking..only to be met by 2 young women at the door who said that they were full and had no beds..offering no explanation of why despite the fact we had a confirmed booking, we said this was not acceptable and they laughed in our face and we're talking in their own language to each other while laughing at us, disgusting behaviour and after reading other trip advisor reviews it seems it's a common thing

This was a really good hostel, next to the banana bar, which is an awesome bar :) Location top, just in the middle of everything. Rooms are nice and clean. Had a great stay here.

The location was great and the beds were comfy. Don't have very high expectations of hostels on Phi Phi because they are nearly always a rip off. The staff were so hopeless but not unpleasant. The bathrooms could do with a makeover. I stayed for 3 nights though and it was fine. I'd probably stay again just because of the location and I've stayed in way worse places before.

No hot showers, no internet in the rooms. Small dorms and bathrooms were stinky. Overall, decent for what you pay for. Great location though, near to all the bars!