Central 65 Hostel Reviews

134 Jalan Besar, Singapore, Singapore

People couldn't wear shoes when we were in the bedroom, corridor and toilet, but actually the floor was quite dirty. And the toilet wasn't clean. When I was taking a shower, something liked mosquitoes around me. It took around 15 mins from Bugis station to the hostel. The staff was so nice and I have met many friends there.

• 28th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

Nice hostel, security excellent, bathroom could be cleaner but not really an issue. Each bed capusle had a plug socket which you could lock so you could safely leave your phone to charge and a large locker under your bed with lock provided. Location wise is not bad little bit out form main centre, underground stations were under a 10 min walk away. Also being located on a main road makes it easy to find and there's no traffic noise inside.

It was my second time there, the first time B88 was amazing, but this time lots of facilities were broken, and during my three days staying there, no one seemed like to fix them. Other than this broken stuff, however, in average it's a nice place to stay.

• 19th Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

We learned the day before arriving that the dorm we had been allocated did not have a window. We are not willing to stay in a windowless room! We mailed the hostel to cancel and were told that we could not get our deposit back. This is unfair. You should inform people in advance that the rooms are windowless. (In order to send this report I must fill in the ratings but as I didn't stay there you can disregard the ratings.)

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Wales

Everything went well during my stay. though I always wake p late and NO breakfast is available for me, I still had a glass of coffee, cereal and kinda fresh fruit in the morning. I had noticed that the living area is a lil messy. if the staff could clean and arranged all the books in the shelves. It wouldn't be that eye soar anymore. Should provide curtain in each bed for PRIVACY and this is a must! Bath towels should be for free use also.

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Philippines

not as comfortable as i thought. my privacy place is only at my own bed and everything that i took out from baggage can only be placed on my bed, include changing clothes. air ventilation is not as good as i thought as well. if there's any roommate sweat a lot, the whole room will be smelly. no proper place to keep shoes as well. toilet isn't clean as well. there's 1 broken tap. for location, that area isn't a clean location :-s

• 20th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Great hostel. would definatly stay there again when I visist Singapore.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • South Africa

Pros: friendly & helpful staff (loved them!), big common area, cool capsule beds, secure (keys to get in, lockers in the room), strong WIFI even in the rooms, nice breakfast with fruit, toast & spreads (kaya!), and cereal. Neutral: Bit of a walk from the MRT stations, but just next to a very busy bus stop. Walking distance to Little India & Kampung Glam. Cons: Hmm...a touch dingy, the entire place could use a new coat of paint. Overall, good value, would recommend for budget travellers.

I enjoy my 5 nights at B88 hostel, very clean, great location, good breakfast. Everything just fine for a budget hostel and staying in a dorm room. I would come back to this hostel.

• 28th Nov 2014